why is my heart beating

the differents between you and me....

KEY'S POV:

'that weird boy from last time kept staring at me... he wants to know what i am, but somehow i felt my face getting warmer everytime he looks. but he's so handsome,... and we are even doing projects together, because i am new here and he's the best of the class, the teacher said. what do i do now... have i fallen for him already??' i thought.

"yah, are you paying attention, you stupid dumb not-human" that boy yelled at me, "WHAT calling me stupid is to much you die you freaking Dino, prepair to die" i yelled back and jumped on him, instead of falling on the ground he hold me by my  and looked at me.

"nice that you have," he said as he pinched my lightly making me blush." now pay attention, we need to solve those problems before we can leave, now hurry up" he said and put me on the ground, he slightly hit my , making me blush even more.

'why did me hold my by my and pinch it, why didn't he push me away?' i thought and looked at the problem. 'ARGGG i hate math problems... '  i looked at my partner and pulled at his shirt, he looked at me and sighed as i used my puppy eyes since i didn't understand the problem. "do you want me to help you" he asked and i nodded.

"well, start with a easy one. 2a^2 x 4a^3, you need to know how much it is together. as you see you need to multiply, but the numbers behind the a, those you must add together. so it will be 2x4=...key?" jonghyun said "that's 8" i said happily. 'why am i so happy?' i thought. "that's right, 8. now a^2+a^3= key?" he asked again.

" that's a^5. ..oh oh oh i know the answer 8a^5, am i right uhm j-im sorry your name was..." i said embarrassed, i dont even know the name of my partner. "it's ok im jonghyun and your answer is correct, good job not-human. now lets go to our other problems" he said smiling, i blushed and nodded, looking at our problem.

6a^3x8(a^2)^2 "... um jonghyun, im sorry for bothering you but i dont understand." i asked, but he ignore me i pulled at his shirt again, "jonghyu-" he cut me off "SHUT UP, ARRGGG WHY ARE WE PARTNERS, YOU ARE SO DUMB, i gave you the easiest one." i looked down, i felt a pang in my heart and was ready to cry. "mianhe, jonghyun." i said and looked at the problem, trying to distract me from what just happened.

'he hates me, its better if he find another partner that's smarter than me.' i thought and a tear fell on my paper, i quickly whipped my tears away and tried to solve it on my own. 6a^3x8(a^2)=64a^5+^2=64a^7 'or is it wrong' i thought suddenly an arm wrapped around my shoulder and i looked up.

jonghyun smiled a bit and looked at my answer, i quickly covered it. "show it key" he said, but i shook my head cutely 'he will yell at me again if it shows that im wrong...' i thought, "show it key" he whispered in my ear making me blush. he pushed my arms away and looked at my answer, i closed my eyes 'he will scold me again' i thought but instead.

"good job key, but(a^2)^2 need to solved like this. the 2 behind the hook, need to be multiply with the 2 in the hooks." he said, "so i am right, YAYA" i smiled and hugged him, i placed a peck on his cheek before running away.

JONGHYUN'S POV:

'did he just kiss me?' without knowing i had a big smile on my face, 'he's so cute... wait what am i thinking, jonghyun, you cant fall for him... but he have a nice ...' i was thinking and looking at my hands. "YAH HYUNG, WHY ARE YOU DROOLING OVER YOUR MATH PROBLEMS" minho yelled at me, i quickly whipped my mouth and stood up" i wasn't" i said.

'i look like yunho hyung, drooling over a not human, however he's so cute for a not human.' i thought and walked smiling to the toilet. but stopped when i heard someone talking. "he's so y and cute, but to bad we can't let him go. i'm going to make Kibum mine" it made me really mad, but why, did i fell for him...

"i'm going to make him my slave, thinking about him makes me kinda, you know something that isn't soft." this was it, i bursted in the bathroom and was ready to punch those guys, "WAHHH!!!!" those boys screamed, as if i was a demon. "dont talk about key like that..." i said angry. "key??? ehh ...we were talking about kim kibum, the new guy." the boy said trembling, showing someone else picture, i sighed

kimkibum.jpg

, "if you lie to me, i'll kill you understand?" i growled, they nodded and ran. but i didn't trust those boys, what if they did want to do those kind of things with key.

(a/n: we will leave the bathroom for jonghyun's privacy. or do you want to stay? kekeke)

JAEJOONG'S POV:

'WTH... why is that boy drooling about the whole time, its kinda cute but it annoying.' i thought. suddenly the boy came to me and said "uhmm...im yunho, do-do you wa-want to be my p-partner?" he asked shyly, i chuckled, but nodded. but i dont trust him, i saw him with those weird guys yesterday.

"thanks, then shall we begin with our economic problems. the index, to be able to find what the index is, we need to use the formule: the new year divide by the basic year, so if the basic is 3 mil, the index of the basic year is alway s100

and the new year is 3,3 mil so the index of the new year is 1.1multiply with 100 is 110, minus 100 is +10% different from the basic year. easy right" he said, my mouth dropped open, 'wow that was fast, but im sure im faster.' i thought,

"that's nice, then if the basic year change to the year 3.3 mil and then the index is 100, the new year is 2,20 mil, so the index of the new year is 0,6818... multiply it with 100 is 68,18...minus 100, the differents from the basic year is -31,82%."

 he smiled at me kindly, making my heart miss a beat, i smiled back and looked at the teacher, he looked at our answer and nodded "since you are done and everything was right you can leave" we nodded and stood up, i stretched a bit, and my flat belly was showed.

i could fell yunho staring at me but i dont care for now 'it's a reward of being a good partner' i thought, i saw him drooling again and chuckled, "do you like what you see" i said and winked before i left the class, leaving the drooling, dreamy yunho behind.

NO ONE'S POV

"yah, hyung, we will drown if you dont stop drooling, man, what's wrong with you and jonghyun today drooling over school problems." yoochun said, but then he saw junsu walking by, he didn't bother yunho anmore and ran out the room to look for his junsu.

"su, how are you, did you miss me?" the person turned around "ah, sorry, i mistook you for another person, mianhe." yoochun said and turned around running to the other way. the person chuckled and took of his mask by his magic. "Key said that the game began so, i'm going to have fun..." junsu said and walked further. "Boo found you" yoochun said making junsu scream,

"Yah, dont scare me like that" junsu said pouting, yoochun stood frozen at the sighed, he really wanted to kiss those pouty lips away.  he couldn't hold back and leaned closer to junsu and their lips almost touched. "hyung, dont kiss that creature" minho yelled, it stopped yoochun

"that's right you arent a human, you are so ugly you cant find someone to love you." yoochun said and walked away with minho, junsu felt something warms rolling over his cheek, a tear, 'why am i crying' junsu thought and walked away, he didn't know that yoochun kept looking at him in guilt

'i shouldn't say that to my cute little junsu, it's all minho's fault.' he stopped walking and fully turned around with wide eyes, he saw junsu in the middle of some dangerous boys.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

bam bam bam baaaammmm... will yoochun save junsu or not, jaejoong teasing yunho...and beginning of jongkey... minho ing yoosu... yunho and jonghyun drooling over school problems LOL

anyway thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe...

Kimenri: angels,devils,aliens animals lol maybe your right or maybe your wrong...

Jongkey+on+Starking+May+2012+plus+fanart

well till the next chapter... \(^o^)/