Truth and love

the differents between you and me....

Merry Christmas everyone

 

Enjoy~~~~

 

Minho was kissing some girl while his hand s her . “No- No way…” Taemin said as he began to tremble. He turned around and put a forced smile on his face. “Umma, I’m stupid right? H- How could I believe he loved me, he used me…” he started to sob lightly “Aww baby, don’t cry” I said as I hugged him. “It hurts Umma” he cried as he hugged me back.

 

TAEMIN'S POV:

After revealing my secret he dumped me. Just when I thought he would stay with me, a creepy creature. How wrong could I be

As tears slowly rolled down my cheeks and slowly formed into tiny crystals, once they dropped on the table a burn marks was left.

, I'll burn the whole school if I don't stop. I slowly whipped my tears and stood up. Without knowing the classes ended and I was the only one left. How lonely... This is how I feel and how I will die...alone and cold.

I stood up and grabbed my stuff leaving this empty room. 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

Without taemin knowing there was a shadow in the room ready to kill him. When suddenly Jonghyun ran in and grabbed his hand, dragging him of of the classroom as soon as possible.

"Taemin watch ou-" but before he could speak Taemin slapped him in his face. "You hurt my umma, you killed my umma's heart. You lowlife human. Key would be happy if I kill you now" he said , but " Taemin" key yelled and pushed him behind him protecting him from Jonghyun.

"Key..." Jonghyun tried to say but key shook his head. "no don't say anything. You hurt me enough. We will within a week so if your life is dear to you. Stay away from us. " key said as he turned around holding Taemin's hand. But then Jonghyun grabbed Key's hand preventing him from leaving.

"Please listen to me. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I only did it because the shadows threaten to kill you. I couldn't let that happen. I'm not gay, I mean I wasn't gay before, for some reason knowing you made my heart blow up and my hands tremble to hold you. My eyes follows you wherever you go. My feet dragged me wherever you are. I once stood frozen in front of your house for hours after following you. Key, I'm really sorry. But be careful, I love you." Jonghyun said and placed a kiss next to the corner of Key's lips.

He turned around to leave when the blushing Key hold his hand. "Come to the VIP room with me please." Key whispered and dragged him and Taemin towards the room. But then he stopped. "But this doesn't mean I forgave you. You have to prove that" he said and then they continue the trip towards the room.

Once stepping inside the room everyone except Minho were there. "Let's begin with Yunho." Jaejoong said and yelped as Yunho pulled him in his arms. ". Well we have been followed by something dark and chilly. Once I heard that thing said raspy “We need to force the angels and demons back to their own world. But since they are strong, we need to do it with force. Killing their partners is the only way to weaken them and then to kill them. On this way we can .”He said so I talked to the others and we have been acting like s to get you back to your own worlds without you getting hurt by them.

But I know I can't stop loving my boojae after falling for him, after hurting him. My heart broke and I wanted to hug him so much, but I couldn't if I did our plan would get ruined and you would die. But I realized what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right. So I decided to fight back and protect you even if I die." Yunho said and hugged his devil tighter "I'm really sorry boo. But let me protect you in order to show you my love." 

"Okay, let's move on. Jonghyun" key said , instead of holding his lover Jonghyun grabbed Key and kissed him until they were out of air. Smirking at the red and swollen lips. "Just like Yunho said, I couldn't bear the feeling that key hates me for what I've done. So I came in action. Today I saw Taemin sitting in a empty classroom once he stood up I saw something rise up behind him. So without thinking I dragged him out of there, but then he hit me for hurting key. The shadow was almost out the classroom, but vanished once key came running towards us."

Jaejoong frowns "then we have to hurry up. Let's seal them and once the shadows come closer, the seals will light up and burn the shadows. Not much, but enough to protect you." Jaejoong, Junsu and key schanted a spell and put it on their body by kissing their lovers. But you probably would have predicted it that they wouldn't let go until the creatures moans and pants for air. The humans smirked looking at their dazed lovers.

"Then Minho really didn't love me" Taemin said sadly, but then the door flung open and a panting Minho stood by the door. He rushed inside and hugged Taemin tightly. "What..." suddenly the seals began to shine as a shadow showed up. The light touched the shadow and it vanished with a scream. Everybody turned their attention towards the exhausted young man.

"Taemin, run. They will kill you... the hyungs already stronger their bonds. But... the shadows knew you didn't so they wanted to kill me and then you. Lucky I was in a well lighted room so it slowed him down...But I'm sorry Minnie, I love you" he said and pecked the little boy before fainting

 

_______________

Bam bam bam bammmmm

Sorry for not updating all this time. 

But I hope this chapter would be a nice present for christmas.... or not.

Anyway thanks for reading and till the next time bye.