who are you....

the differents between you and me....

NO ONE'S POV:

Suddenly key was slammed against the wall. "stay away from jonghyun" the mysterious person yelled at him." why, because you want him. too bad he's mine, my partner" key said smirking and recieved a slap in his face.

" you , he's mine, forever mine, he wont fall for a thing like you" and it raise it's hand to slap key again, but then a hand grabbed it's hand and turn it around.

"sekyung, stop it, i wont be yours, we were over remember" jonghyun said. sekyung glared at key once more before leaving. " are you alright key?" jonghyun asked in worry as he examinate key's cheek.

"im ok, but..but my cheek hurts" he said as his cheek turned red. "it's alright, let's go to put some ice on." jonghyun said, already dragging key to get some ice, but key pulled back and said pouty "no... it's cold i dont want to" he began to whine, making jonghyun chunkle softly.

"then what do you want?" he asked."hmm...." he looked at jonghyun's lips and then pointing at his cheek, when jonghyun knew what he wanted he blushed bright red, but he leaned in and placed his lips softly against key's cheek.

"YAH JONGHYUN WEREN'T YOU DATING SEKYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" another mysterious person yelled, making jonghyun sigh. "he's not, he's mine now, tell your friend that he's mine and i wont let him go." Key yelled back.

" just leave yuri, i dumped sekyung already a few monts ago.just leave me alone ok!" he said calmly and pulled key with him. suddenly key flung his arm away and slapped him in his face. "sorry jonghyun, but i don't think i ever want to be with some player" key said and left. "NO KEY" jonghyun yelled, but key left already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV:

key thought i was a player. i never was a player. Sekyung was just those kinds of girls who will never leave you alone. i sighed when i thought about the fact that key hated me now... he was cute, sweet strong and a y diva... no one could be so y and sweet, like an angel... angel.

'wait dont tell me Key is an angel right?' i stood up, and rushed out the door, completly forgotten that i was in class. "YAH KIM JONGHYUN, GET YOUR BACK TO CLASS NOW" the teacher yelled.

'no way, i have better things to do than some stupid history, why did they make history a exam subject.' i thought and kept running to the libery. i scanne the libery with my eyes and found him...my key. i rushed to his side and pulled him out the libery, in the bathroom.

(author-shii, why the bathroom? it's smelly and people will think dirty you know...)

(A/N: then where?)

(...)

(A/N: back to story*sigh*)

i slammed key against the wall and looked in his eyes. "what do you want jonghyun," key asked me, "i know what you are." making key's eyes widen, "but before i say it you must be mine, it hurts to know that you hate me and the fact that you thought that i was a player." making key blush.

'it kinda sounds like a confession or not.' i thought and key nodded. "well you are an a-" the just opened door cut me off and key quckly kissed me on my lips. "oh ooppsss... can you leave i need to pee..eee..eee..electric shock" the boy said shyly and key dragged me away to the roof.

"you can't say what i am with other around, or else i would be send back to the place i came from, just wait a second, hold my waist" he said and i did what he asked, he used some unknown words and i felt like the time stood still, "now tell me what i am."key said smirking, i gulped and said "a-an a-angel"

i looked away 'what if im wrong...' i thought "bingo" key muttered, "wait what, bingo? that..that means i'm right" i asked confused and key nodded. 'wow an angel as lover... so y, he can make the time stop, so we can do THING' i blushed at my thought.

"hello, is the dino home?" key asked me and i was back to reallity,

"what is he?" suddenly a boy came out of nowhere "i gulped, what if he heard, than that means key need to leave me, no i can't let that happen.' i thought "he's my boyfriend" i said, "really..." the boy said, key walked towards him and whispered something in his ear. it made me mad, his lips almost touched his ear. am i jealous? suddenly the boy asked what he did here and then left.

i looked at key in confuse. "i just erase his memory" i nodded "but you almost kissed his ear." i said pouting. he leaned in and kiss my ear, he also it a bit making a shock thru my body "happy he whispered in my ear and i nodded.

"so can kibummie get a kiss from you" he asked with puppy eyes, i immidiatly attacked his lips with mine 'wow since when did i turned so ?' i thought.

"you know kibummie, just a second ago cuid called and he says to tell you that he needs my heart back" i smiled at my not-no-good-cheesy-line but key still giggled. "your lips looks so lonely, would they like to meet mine again?" key said and i laughed but i placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "oh by the way i still haven't got your number." i said and key already give back my phone. "when did you get it?" i asked, "when we were done kissing just now..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUNHO'S POV:

'what to do, jaejoong is so y, but he isn't human, i guess he has a girlfriend already' i thought and sighed. "watch out, yuri's going to hurt jaejoong" someone said and i turned around, but everyone was busy with their own things, now i realise jaejoong wasn't here yet and stoood up quickly and left the classroom before the teacher was here.

i run to the girls bathroom. 'i know it was wrong, but something lead me to there' i opened the door and found jaejoong getting hit by some people. "YAH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" i yelled.

"but yunni, he kissed you yesterday and seduce you" yuri whined and cling on my arm. i pushed her away and rushed to jaejoong. "are you alright" i asked in worry but he just pushed me away.

"are you so desperate to know what i am that you want to kill me to know the truth?" he asked me and glared at me, i felt my heart stop, like i would die in a second. not only his beautiful eyes made me die, but the glare that he send me. soon he looked away and i panted, as my heart began to work again.

i looked at him and thought the devil came out of jaejoong... devil... is he a devil...???...

(nooo.... jaejoong can't be a devil*whining*)

(A/N: why are you and jonghyun complaining so much, wasn't it my story?)

(oh yeah sorry go on...)

(A/N: *sigh*)

"YAH YUNNIE WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS CREATURE" yuri yelled as she pointed at jaejoong.

 

"BECAUSE WE BROKE A LONG LONG TIME AGO AND I LIKE HIM VERY VERY MUCH..." i yelled back and immidiatly covering my mouth.

'i wasn't suppose to say it now...' i thought as my head turned red from embarressing, i looked at jaejoong who was still glaring at me and i looked down. 'that glare meant that he reject me before i can confess' i thought. "does yunnie like me" i heard him whisper and looked at him, but nodded and he laughed.

'is he laughing at me or is he-' he broke my thoughts with a kiss on my lips. "well then, tell me what i am and if you are wrong, then you die" he said smirking evilly. i gulped, i looked at yuri who was standing there with a open mouth ready to say somethinng, but she didn't move. "now tell me." he said. "a a devil" i whispered.

"a what?" he asked again. ' is he teasing me?' i thought and said harder "a devil." he patted my hair and said, "good boy. now where is my marker."  he said as he walked towards yuri and draw something on her face. 'look at me you ape' as she has one eyebrow.

i chunckled and took is hand leaving the bathroom, then i heard her screaming, "my face dont look you ape." i laughed, i have a y devil next to me and i smiled brightly.

_____________________________________________________

that's all for today,"here come trouble..." keke snsd 'i got a boy'

see you next time sweat angels and devils.

anyone saw or heard the song 'i got a boy' from snsd?

anyway thanks for reading, please subscribe comment and vote???

thank you you  bye bye!!!