teaser...not really a chapter sorry

the differents between you and me....

JUNSU'S POV:

Finally it was break time and I could leave all those stupid humans alone. Soon as i reached the rooftop, I looked if anyone was there. When no one was here I took off my coat and spread my wings, letting the wind strike past my wings. "ahh so nice" i sighed and move them a bit. suddenly the door behind me went open. I took my coat and flew up in the sky. 'just on time' i sighed , suddenly one of my feathers left my wings and fell down in someone's hand. 'oh not him'; i thought, but it was too late for me to hide. He saw me, his eyes went wide. I dropped myself on the ground and looked at him.

'well ready to erase his memory and my feather.  but before i could whisper the magical words in his ear, he kissed me. he ing kissed me, and the time stood still. his lips are so tasty, so soft and so addictive.' i thought and close my eyes, he started to deepen the kiss and i parted my lips, i could feel his tongue gliding in my mouth and explore every inch of my mouth. Soon we broke the kiss for air.

"so you are not an angel and not really a demon, what are you?" he asked as he caressed my wings, 'his touch felt so good.' i thought. "well, if you keep caressing my wings and be with me and please don't tell others, then i'll tell you" i said and blushed. he lifted my face and kissed me, "i won't tell others, you're mine, aww only your wings? i want to caress these too" he said and caressed my and slapped it "ahh, don't do that, that hurts" i said pouting and he laughed. "So tell me" he said. "well i'm a...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

first sorry for not updating for a while.

second...this is not really a chapyter but a teaser so please wait...or do other things until my new chapter comes out.

tirth, please don't leave , just don't, but if you did...well thanks for reading TT3TT

so please subscribe, comment and if you already did you're awesome thanks