shadows

the differents between you and me....

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR VOTE!!!!!!!

KEY'S POV:

It's been a few month already since I and Jonghyun started to date. But was it a wise decision?

“Ki bum!!!” the puppy yelled me out of my thoughts. “Hey Jong-” I stopped my sentence when I realized some girls by his side and he had his hands wrapped around their waist. “Ki bum, do you want to go to the mixer party? I’ll bring these girls with us, maybe we can have some fun tonight” he said and I shook my head. “No thanks have fun by yourself” I said before walking away. How stupid of me to believe that we got something. This is the worst decision ever. Suddenly a familiar gloomy aura passed and I turned around. “Jaejoong?” I called as he turned around.

“Ki bum, I think we made worst decisions to come to earth and to fall for these pathetic humans.” He said and nodded in agreement. “Maybe we can make a deal with the bosses to take us back there and sending new guys” I said and he also nodded. “NO you can’t” someone said as we turned around. “You can’t take me away from Minho” Taemin said. “We love each other” his face became red and his eyes were teary. “What if he played with you Minnie” I said, but he shook his head. “I’ll show you” he said and turned around facing the most horrible sight a lover can get.

Minho was kissing some girl while his hand s her . “No- No way…” Taemin said as he began to tremble. He turned around and put a forced smile on his face. “Umma, I’m stupid right? H- How could I believe he loved me, he used me…” he started to sob lightly “Aww baby, don’t cry” I said as I hugged him. “It hurts Umma” he cried as he hugged me back. I looked at the sight before me and wanted to have Jaejoong’s powers to burn holes in him. “Umma, how long does it take to leave this place” Minnie asked as he hiccupped. “I don’t know baby, but let’s go it’s time for class” I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead. He nodded and walked fast past the kissing couple.

 

“Hey Jaejoong, why do you want to leave” I asked as we walked towards our classroom. “I thought Yunho was cute, handsome and such. I guess I fell for him, but today I saw him flirting with some girls and even pushed me away. During lunch he ignored me while I sat there waiting for him. He walked straight to the table full with girls.” He said as his mood dropped lower. I think if someone talked to him right now, he would land in some dark place in the underworld. “His actions made me rethink my decision and I decided to leave this place.” He said and I nodded again.

“But you know what’s so weird, all the humans we are dating started to turn their back against us” I said and Jaejoong stopped for a second. “Because we are not so special anymore and they got bored of us.” Jaejoong said and he waved before he left to his classroom. Maybe you are right… but the only one I haven’t seen today is Junsu. I hope he has it better than us. “Junsu, I’m sorry. I only got close to you and make you fall for me is to know who you are. Now I know, I have no interest in you. Besides I’m not gay” Yoochun said as my jaw dropped. Junsu…

“I hope you ing drown in a ing sea. You ing , I hate you” Junsu yelled with teary eyes as he ran away. I wanted to run after him but something appeared in the room. “Is it good like this? If he leaves this world, you shadows won’t hurt him right?” Yoochun said, but the shadow laughed at him. “Fool, once the creatures left this world we can start destroying the peace between the world and the darkness will take over” the shadow said with a nasty smile. “You ing , I broke up with him for nothing, I hurt him for nothing. Because of you he will leave me.” Yoochun said while tears ran over his as he ran towards the shadow and tried to beat him.

“You can’t hit me, you stupid human. Now let me take your soul.” It said as it tried to grab Yoochun. “You can escape. Since the creatures aren’t here, you can’t do anything” it said and I chanted my spell and threw it towards the shadow. A super white bright light bolt flashed thru the room and lights it up. The shadow screamed in pain and vanished. “Yoochun, are you okay” I said as I ran into the room after dismissing my spell. “Yeah, but Junsu… he hates me” he said as he cried softly. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” I said as I opened my phone and swiped on my phone. “Meet us in my V.I.P. room over 10 minutes.” I said as I disappeared. Maybe we were wrong? What if Jonghyun and the others were also treaten by the shadows?

"hey sekyung, wanna date with me?" I heard jonghyun as I hide behind the wall. "Buy what about that Key?" she asked and I heard some mhmm's. "he means nothing to me. All I wanted was a good " he said and I pushed myself from the wall. "you mother ing " i yelled as i chanted a spell, making him fly against the lockers and I ran. I was right. that mother er can die, far, far away.

--------------------------------------------------------------

But what Ki bum didn't know was Sekyung smirking as a black mist started to rise up under her feet. 'Master, the mission destroy the peace between the worlds can start' she tought.

Well i stop here... unless you want me to continue, please subscribe, comment. I actually don't like silent readers. so please say something^^

anyway i hope you enjoy reading this short chapter.