why did you save me...

the differents between you and me....

JUNSU'S POV:    mianhe for my bad english

After hearing what yoochun said my tears began to roll over my cheeks 'why am i crying, im not a girl. it makes me more uglier than i am already. yoochun was right, im ugly, compaired with Key and Jaejoong... maybe he was playing with my feelings, this is a game where i lose, too bad life dont have a reset button..' i thought,

i bumped into some boys and they surround me, i apologized but they wouldn't go. suddenly yoochun run to me and blocked my view. "dont you dare to hurt him, or i'll kill you" he said, 'oh what is he nice, to take care of an ugly creature like me,' i thought, i saw a arm rising and flew to yoochun's face,

i saw everything in slowmotion, the fist hit yoochun's cheek and blood dripped out the corner of his lips, because of me he got hurt. also a feet rise but this time i won let it reach yoochun, i screamed with my dolphine voice, making the boys stop what they were doing.

within one second Key, Jaejoong and taemin were by my side, ready to beat those boys, but before they could attack, three boys were standing infront with them.

'what's going on. why are thos guys here?' i thought "Dont you dare to hurt my partner, understand" the boy said who was with jaejoong. "touch what's mine and you are dead.." the dino looking boy said.

"well i acctually dont know why im standing here, i dont care if you beat this little guy." the frog said and taemin look down, "but, if you beat him, i'll beat you a milion times harder, so try it." the frog said again.

the boys backed away and left. "Yoochun, are you alright" i asked worried as i look at his lip, i took out my handkerchief and whipped his blood, he grabbed my hand and pecked it. "it's alright su, im sorry for saying that bad thing about you, you are not ugly, you are so cute, expecially after hearing your dolphine scream. " he said making me blush.

i stood up taking him with me and quickly gave him a peck on his cheek, i quickly ran from them leaving the dreamy yoochun behind with the others. "Wow did you see that su kissed me!!!" i heard him yelling. i chuckled and walked back to my class.

TAEMIN'S POV:

i heard Junsu hyung's high pitched scream and ran out my classroom, i saw yunsu and that not-friend of his in the middle of a bunch guys. suddenly jaejoong and key were beside me and we maniched toget thru the bunch of guys.  We were in our fight position, but then minho and his friends were standing in front of us.

the tall guy in front of jaejoong hyung said "Dont you dare to hurt my partner, understand" and then the guy in  front of key "touch what's mine and you are dead.." he said, 'since when was key is...' i thought and then minho spoke "well i acctually dont know why im standing here, i dont care if you beat this little guy." 

i looked down, what did i hope for, that he would say something like what the dino said... i must be dreaming to much, he hate non-humans, so what is he doing here anyway, my thoughts made my heart hurt. 'did i fall for him , like fall for someone at the first sight?' i asked my self,

but then"but, if you beat him, i'll beat you a milion times harder, so try it." i think there is something wrong with my ears, what did he just say?... the guys backed away and left. junsu kissed his non-friend on his cheek and ran.

'why did he kiss him' i thought and that non- friend yelled happily " Wow did you see that su kissed me!!!" making the other laughed. "hey, since when was i yours" key asked Jonghyun, making the dino blush "ehh.... i- i did-didn't s-say that..." he stuttered, making key laugh at him.

"untill you know what i am, im still single, then you can call me yours but till then" key said. "oh i forgot, thanks for rescueing me, jjongie" key said giggling before planting a kiss on the dino's nose and left. his face became completly red and lookd like he would faint in a moment.  

Jaejoong looked at the tall one and said. "thanks for recueing me, partner," and walked away, the tall one looked down at his feet, as if he expected a kiss from jaejoong. " oww dont look so down." jaejoong said as he planted a kiss on his left cheek and left again, the tall boy began to drool as he looked at walking jaejoong.

"uhm... t-thanks for rescueing me" i said and left, because i know the respond would be "what rescueing you, i jst said something, dont be wrong, i hate non-human, aspecially non- human's like you" i felt my heart squeeze a bit and ran to my classroom packing my stuff.

"why did you leave my cute sweet taemin" he whispered in my ears. "i am not yours." i said pouting. he touhed my lips and said "sure, well how about me having a reward for rescueing you?" i looked at him and blushed a little bit " wh-what do yo want?" i asked.

"well how about a kiss. " he said as he pointed at his cheek, i nodded and mved to his cheek, before my lips touched his cheek he turned his head and i kissed his lips. "hmm... bananna taste." he said and left me with a red tomato kiss. 

NO ONE'S POV:

without the eight people knowing there were some guys looking at him, "they wont fall for each other, we will distroy the peace between the worlds. " a mysterious dark person said "we will make sure they hate eachother forever" the other mysterious person said.

but then a voice came out "that wont happen, i wont let you, i'll protect their love, so becareful and watch your back" the mysterious persons looked behind them but couldn't find anyone.

" Jung Yuri, Shin Sekyung, are you paying attention?"the teacher said "ah, yes, sorry teacher,"they said

______________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW... falling in love that fast. Minho, your lips wasn't the place you pointed at...(>///<)

who are those dark persons... who knows... tell me...

love is in the air... have someone heard/seen shinee's 1000 years, alway by your side.  it's a sad but with a good end... want to watch the MV: click HERE

so ...so what now... we'll wait for the next chapter... have anyone read my other fanfics,,, no...TT^TT its ok, so what do you think of this chapter, like hate, boring tell me. thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe. (^-^) mianhe for the short chapter