what are you?

the differents between you and me....

NO ONE'S POV:

''kim Key,lee taemin,kim jaejoong, kim junsu come to my office now'' one of their boss said, their boss is also their school principal, acctually they have two principals, they combined the school after they stopped being enemies. the four boys stood up and left their classroom, everybody looked at them in admiration. before they even knock the principal called them in,

"as you know we always sent some of our school down to earth to search for lovers and make our worlds one again. so since you are our best fighters, eventhought you dont look like it.

we'll sent you down, to be able to find the lover you need, you need to careful not to let anyone know what you are. there will be some people who wants to figure out what you are and some will kill you. so be careful, now pack your stuff, about a few hours a carriage will take you to your destiny, now good luck boys"

the boys pack their stuff and sat in the carriage "umma,do you think school on earth is fun?" taemin asked,before key could answer the carriage stood in front of a nice fancy building already, their new school, the driver of the carriage told them that they need to find their house on their own, by just one note, where the Adress of their new home was.

the first day at school and everybody had their eyes on a group boys who were making their way to the building, some looked at them in love, some with hate, but there were some stares that tries to figure out what they are.

'so annoying all those stares, why do we need to come down and find lovers on earth, there were some handsome boys where we came from. ' Key thought, taemin nodded, "Key umma, do you think people will hate us if they find out what we are? and where we come from?" he asked.

"no way taeminni, we will just erase their memory, no one has to know what we are and where we comming from." jaejoong said, "but what if someone knows... but jaejoong umma, i feel that some people try to look in our soul, but i cant find them" junsu said.

immidiatly jaejoong and key turned around and scanned the area. Key's eyes met jongjong's for a second 'so you want to know what we are???' key thought and looked away with a smirk 'that wont be easy boy'. the schoolbell rang and everybody went inside the building, soon as the boys knew their scendules,

they left to their class ,everyone was in a different class with, without their knowing with their destinied lovers.

But somehow soon as key stepped inside his classroom, he got a strange feeling, if some enemy or fellow creature was nearby. he scanned the room , he found a good looking male and the boy from earlier. "so kibum, tell everybody who you are." the teacher said.

"annyeonghaseyo, im kim kibum, just call me key, i'm 21 years old and just moved here, so please take care of me" Key said and bowed, the teacher gave key a seat next to a beautiful handsome boy, the teacher told what they were going to do today.

Jonghyun kept looking at key, as if he was some weird new object from space or something. Key met jonghyun eyes again, smiled and bowed 'do you like what you see?' he thought, jonghyun also bowed, but kept looking, key turned to the other side and captured another male looking at him, but there was something different about the boy, since key wasn't a human he could sense if people are human or not.

his eyes went big when he knew that, that guy was his fellow creature, soon he realised that a few creatures before him were also sent down on earth to search for lovers, but a few of them never came back, key finally realised who his fellow creature was and sreamed.

"Heechul hyung" the boy turned and saw key, his eyes went big when only he could see key's wings. he ran towards key and hugged him.

"how have you been. its been a while since i was (up) there" heechul said, key nodded, before he could speak, the bell rang and it was lunch time. "tell me everything that happens while i was gone." heechul said as they walked to the canteen. "well, there weren't special things happend.

only that we needed to fight against our dark enemys sometimes. but after a while the enemy became friends with us and our bosses sent the four of us down to search for lovers like yours back then."

key said as they sat next to jaejoong and the others. Jaejoong growled, but was held back by yesung. "it's alright jaejoong hyung, this is our hyung who was sent (down) here a few years ago." key said, suddenly jonghyun stood infront of key and said "what are you?" he said, key laughed and said "im just a human a male , you know someone with a ..."

the other laughed, but jonghyun grabbed key's necktie and brought his face close to key's 'wow, he is y and cute, such a kissible lips... WTF man, what am i doing'  jonghyun thought.

"AHUM...i'll find out what you are, just wait , someone with a " and with that he left. "WTH is wrong with him?" key asked. "i dont know, i think he is different than other humans, when he came on school he looked at me if he wanted to look in my soul. but in the end, he almost figure out what i am, i lucky just found my lover so he stopped." heechul said.

"chulli, why didn't you tell me that you had new friends." the male pouted. "im sorry hangeng, forgive your chulli" heechul used his puppy eyes and earned a kiss from the male. "well, guys this is hangeng my lover." heechul said, key sissed a little bit and said "you are not a human, but what are you?"

Hangeng looked around and said. "it's not the time to tell, meet me after school at the gym and i'll tell you, chulli, i need to leave, see you after school ok?" and he pecked heechuls lips.

"wahahaha jaejoong umma SAFE ME AHHHH....." junsu yelled as yoochun tickeled him. "wow, junsu who is your new friend." jaejoong asked. "its not my friend he just keeps bothering me." junsu pushed yoochun away but with no use. but there was something in yoochun's eyes that jaejoong didn't trust him.

'junsu you are so cute, but i know you are not a human...i'll find out and have you for my own, soon as i know your cute little secret' yoochun thought, he let junsu go and give him a peck on his cheek before he left.

"yah you big meany frog give back my lunch." taemin yelled at the giant." YAH YOU GIANT FROG GIVE BACK MY SON'S LUNCH" key yelled. the male laughed but give it back to taemin. " cute little taeminni, i'll find out what you are...because i know that no human can be so cute as you" he whispered in taemin's ear and bit it slightlybefore he left, taemin ran back to key and hugged him.

"that meany frog said that he would find out what i am and he will eat me....umma what are we going to do?" taemin began to panic. key gave him a banana milk to shut him up. the five of them looked at each other and jaejong spoke. "just play along, hide as long as we can, this going to be fun."

"well, let the game begin" key said and all of them smirked.

"jonghyun, what are you going to do soon as you know what that diva boy is?" yunho asked as he looked at jaejoong, he really wants that boy. "yunho stop drooling over that boy and i dont know what i'm going to do with him soon as i know what he his..."yoochun ran toward yunho and the others and said "wow that junsu is so cute and y, i want to eat him yummy"

yunho hit yoochun's head and said" yah you ert dongsaeng. thaks yoochun, now i dont have appetite anymore" yunho was drooling over jaejoong again soon as he heard him laugh. "but what are you going to do jonghyun, yoochun asked, but jonghyun stopped listen soon as he saw key stretch and his waist was showed.

"wow hyung, can you see it, your eyes almost fall out your head" minho said, jonghyun choughed and looked away, his cheeks went a little bit red as he realised that he kept looking at key and his white slim waist that he wants to bite.... jonghyun shook his head

'what are you thinking jonghyun, he isn't human, dont fall for him, this chase just began. its our mission to find out what they are and kill them...'

____________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!!!! FIRST CHAPTER HOW IS IT.... BORING...FUN TELL ME... I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER , I'LL MAKE UP WITH YOU LATER OK????  YOOCHUN IS SUCH A ERT (>////<) AND YUNHO IS DROOLING... AND JONGHYUN IS ALREADY FALLEN FOR KEY OR NOT... ... ... ... ... ...

... does someone know what key and his friends are... dont say that they are humans ok. humans are not perfect... or maybe some are...

...

WELL THANKS FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE... YAY I HAVE 5 SUBSCRIBERS ~ITS A PARTY ON MY OWN... RAISE YOU GLASS~   DO YOU REMEMBER THIS SONG???

well, see you next time... ... ... ... ... oh yeah uhmm bye bye... (--_--)zzzz!!!!

Jongkey+fanart+credit+as+tagged+120401.jtumblr_m7yqdnHs1S1r3a0bvo1_500.jpgtumblr_m1mqp9nAzc1qckjtmo1_500.jpg

does someone knows who they are... ... ...