Epilogue

Someday

Although he had put on a grumpy expression, YunHui had seen that her father was proud of her. After the performance she had met her parents together with JiYong and they had finally allowed her to go to an audition.

If you get tired of being a singer one day...”, her father had told her, “The restaurant will be waiting.

And now she was sitting in the waiting room of one of the biggest labels of the country. Her guitar was placed by her side as usual and in her hands was a bottle of tea.

“If you’re going to always only stare at things I buy you, I’ll have to overthink that again.”, JiYong then told her amused before sitting down beside her.

YunHui grinned: “Sorry, but I’m just not thirsty. Thanks, anyways.”

“Are you still afraid?”, he asked worried but the girl only smiled and shook her head.

“Not even a bit nerous?” She thought about it for a moment and then admitted: “Well, maybe a little bit. But...” Putting the tea aside, she took his head, “... I know that I don’t have to. Because you’re by my side.”

JiYong responded to the gesture with a gentle smile and was about to say something as the door was opened. “Jung YunHui?” “Yes?” “It’s your turn now.”

YunHui nodded, took her guitar and got up from her seat.

“YunHui-yah?” “Hm?”, she turned around to JiYong again. “I believe in you, fighting!”

“Fighting!” Smiling at him for another time, she left the room and stepped into the auditioning room.

“Please introduce yourself.”, one person said, as she positioned herself in front of them and bowed.

“Number 21. I’m Jung YunHui.”

 


[a/n]

So... that's the end of 'Someday'... I had a lot of fun writing this story! (^-^)

I hope you enjoyed reading just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for reading and the support! m(_ _)m

A happy new year to everyone~

-MikiApple