08 ~ Private Afterparty

9 Kisses

 

Okay, so first of all I’d like to say a big thanks for all the comments and for the guesses as well. Regarding the latter, there was basically no getting it right or wrong since I was wondering which sentence stood out to you guys the most and it’s different for everyone, of course.

The sentence I regarded as the most important though was this one: “Heat rose rapidly in my body and I tightened my grip on the backrest of the couch while my other hand formed a fist.”

Once you’ve read this chapter, you’ll probably understand better why that is. (;

Chapter 8 imnida:

~~~

 

 

I saw Tiffany eyeing me from a distance and she looked somewhat... annoyed. She should have paid attention to what Sungmin oppa and Geonyong oppa were trying to explain to her but then again, I should have too. I totally lost the line though when I realized Tiffany was watching me, wondering what was up with her, glancing her direction every once in a while to see if she was still staring.

Right now, she was smiling brightly at the two guys in front of her but as soon as my eyes settled back on the oppas I was supposed to be talking to, I felt her gaze on me again.

“Okay, something really must be bothering her,” I now thought. “But what?”

I looked at her again, and this time, she didn’t even try to hide it. Neither did I. It was way too obvious by now that we’ve been stealing glances at each other, or rather, her glaring at me and me trying to figure out why, for like… the past five minutes.

She was looking straight into my eyes and I mouthed her a silent “what?” She looked towards the corner of the room, urging. I glanced at the spot she was looking at and saw Hyoyeon and Sunny talking to this lady that didn’t even seem a bit familiar to me. “What about her? Should I go greet her or what? Is she an important person?”

‘... Taeyeon-ssi must’ve experienced that much more than we did, right?’ My attention was diverted when Jaehoon oppa mentioned my name.

“Uh-oh, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” ‘Maybe,’ I replied with a small smile, averting my gaze a bit... it felt like the right gesture in that moment and it seemed to work.

‘Gosh, this girl is too modest,’ oppa said admiringly and continued talking about whatever he was talking before, but I immediately went back to looking at Tiffany.

I gave her a questioning look as she noticed I had my eyes on her again and turned hers on me, frustrated. She looked down at her own hand and then back at the oppas, saying something to them. I was distracted by her sudden smile only for a moment before realizing she was discreetly signaling with her hand to me.

She pointed towards the door around the corner where, just a minute ago, I saw that lady and signaled walking with her index and middle fingers. Pointing at the door, walking, pointing at the door, walking.

“Oh, now I got it! She wants us to go out!

Good. I was never really keen on these events, anyway... Wow, are these drinks making me slow or what.”

But by the time my conclusion was made, I saw Tiffany walking towards us.

She bowed slightly and said hello.

‘I’m really sorry but could I steal Taeyeon-ssi here for just a minute?’ she asked, smiling, while cradling my left arm towards herself.

‘Of course, no problem, we’ll see each other later Taeyeon-ssi.’

Tiffany put down both her glass, then mine on the nearest table, stretching her left arm instead of letting mine go.

‘Yes, it was nice talking to you,’ I smiled, bowing a little and Tiffany bowed with me then started striding out towards the door impatiently.

‘What’s up with you? You usually like these social events and whatnot.’ She was basically pulling me with herself now. We passed by some security guards but she kept going until... we finally reached a toilet. ‘Oh.’ “She just needed to go. Okay. Why didn’t she just say so?”

But once she opened the door, she didn’t let hand go of my hand. The door shut closed behind us. And she rushed into a toilet booth – pulling me with her. Now I really didn’t understand. Until—

Another “oh,” was all I could manage as she let go of my hand and urged me against the wall without a single word or touch. Her body nearing mine as rapidly as humanly possible was enough.

A pair of palms hit the wall next to my head as I felt angrily claiming mine. Being pushed against the wall like that, with her forceful kiss leaving no room for argument, I felt like I was a possession of hers. And I could only oblige.

My hands rested, or should I say struggled, against the wall behind me too, but mine were by my thighs. And suddenly, I felt a very strong urge to touch her, to pull her closer, to feel the warmth of her body, that I could now feel radiating on me, fully pressed against mine. But my hands were cold and I knew I’d be going over the limits with that. My back was cold too. Despite the fact that I felt like my blood was boiling.

“I mean, I know we’ve done this many times before, but what is it this time?” During these little make-out sessions, she never really was the type to be soft and gentle, but this was something else... somehow, she seemed more forceful yet more afraid too? I could feel her trembling… with anger? Frustration…?

Or was it something else?

Was I reading too much into this? Or do I just know her too well by now?

As if she read my mind, she started to speak in-between our lips meeting.

‘You seemed...’ her tongue massaged mine for a moment, ‘really bored...’ she spoke against my lips, ‘out there...’ she caught my lips between her teeth, pulling, ‘with those oppas...’ I felt it again. That force, that feeling of becoming her possession. “This is new. I don’t know if I like it or not... Well, if I’ll let my body decide, then I definitely do.” Everything just felt so… intense right now.

She continued. ‘I thought... I’d give you... something... more... exciting to do,’ I felt her smile against my lips again.

I started running out of breath while she kissed me lengthily as if saying, “oxygen is unnecessary when kissing Tiffany Hwang.” I believed her. And so, I didn’t even try to pull away or break apart as she connected our mouths, our tongues fighting, in what seemed like an endless battle. Well, it would've been hard to do so anyway, considering my whole body was up against the wall. I was about to win the round when I sensed movement from Tiffany, and just when I felt her fingers touch my hips—

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

A pair of heels were heard as someone entered the bathroom. No two people have jumped apart faster than we did in that moment. And I was sure I saw Tiffany’s hands come from the level of my hips which proved that she was actually about to hold my hips... she was about to break the rules...

“What now?” I mouthed to her exasperatedly, not knowing what to do. They definitely couldn’t see us being in or coming out of the same booth, whoever it was. Our breaths were heavy and my heart raced at the thought that the person now using the booth right next to us could’ve heard us.

“Nothing, we’ll wait,” she mouthed, shrugging. Luckily, it wasn’t one of those booths that let your feet be seen but we still couldn’t move much because in the silent, echoing bathroom, any sound could easily give us away.

But then another person entered the bathroom.

We couldn’t stay that long...

I nudged Tiffany’s shoulder, mouthing the same thing.

She gave a silent sigh. Then she quietly pulled her phone out. »u go ahead now, ill go bck after these 2 left«

Brilliant.

I was just about to open the door when I head Tiffany flush the toilet, startling me. Then she zipped her purse up a bit. “Oh, I get what you’re doing,” I grinned at her and she smiled back proudly, giving a slight raise of the brows, and I finally left the booth. I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror when the lady that came in first stepped out of her booth.

I didn’t know her but I realized I felt like I didn’t like her for some reason. At the same time, a bit of embarrassment tinted my cheeks now even though the lady did not seem to have the faintest idea of what she had just interrupted. She was around my mother’s age.

I fixed my now messed up hair and put on some lip gloss quickly as the lady started washing her hands, and I left the bathroom trying to look as calm and normal as possible. But I still felt my heart race when I thought of Tiffany. “What if she gets out at the wrong time? Will one of the ladies question why she came out of a booth that another girl just did? The lady I saw seemed too old to recognize me but what if the other one was a younger girl? If she asks Tiffany, ‘what did you do in the same booth with Kim Taeyeon...?’

Okay. I think I’m going too far. Did I get drunk again?

Oh yeah. That’s probably why I feel giddy and just a tad dizzy too now.

Where the heck is that hall we were in?

Oh, got it.”

Once I found our hall, I grabbed another glass of champagne and started gulping it down as I made my way towards a little group where I saw Yuri.

I finally had a moment to think to myself after I politely said hello and joined the group.

“She wasn’t supposed to do what she did… Should I talk to her about it? We’ve never really discussed what was fine to do and what wasn’t. I… just assumed we were on the same page about this.

Is it even okay that it’s becoming kind of a habit again? Or is it time to put an end to this?”

Finally, about a minute after I arrived, which seemed a lot more like ten to me, I saw Tiffany coming in and she immediately spotted our group and started making her way towards us... but she was stopped by Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa starting a conversation with her, laughing. She smiled back at them and for the rest of the night I saw no sign of the events that happened between us earlier whatsoever.

“Well, maybe we’ll talk some other time.”

 

 

 

~~~

By the way, if you're interested, please do check out and leave your opinion on this one-shot I wrote just recently. It's also TaeNy, just... a little different. ^.~

탱굿밤~! ^-^