Final Chapter

Passed Out

A few hours later, JR woke up in the hospital surrounded by the other members of Nu’est and their manager. What happened he wondered...and then he remembered the car was about to hit Ren. “Is Ren ok??” JR asked desperately as he looked around for him. “Ren’s fine thanks to you” the manager assured as he helped JR sit up. JR only suffered a small but deep cut which would fully heal quite quickly but because he hit his head quite hard, he had lost part of his hearing in his right ear, but the doctor promised this was only temporary and his hearing should be fine by the end of the day.

Suddenly everyone walked out as someone else came in. It was Ren. He looked very shocked and his eyes were wide with worry. He looked like he had been crying and sat down beside JR’s bed. “I’m so, so sorry. All I’ve done is cause you trouble these last few days and you’re always doing things for me, It’s all my fault you got hurt”. Ren was about to start sobbing again, JR could tell, but he was just glad Ren wasn’t injured. “But this kind of didn’t go so well, I had something I really wanted to tell you, but I’m not sure if I’m brave enough right now” JR murmured.  “I can wait” said Ren smiling; he started to get up but turned around and walked back over to JR and because JR’s hearing still wasn’t so good he leaned right up close to JR. JR sat there blushing, he still got nervous when they were so close. “One more thing” Ren said, his eyes looking right at JR, and whispered in JR’s good ear, “...I love you”. JR barely registered what had happened when Ren reached out, held his face in his hands and kissed him. JR became lost in the bliss of the delicate lips covering his, his arms wrapped around Ren and he never wanted to let go.