Chapter 3

Passed Out

Once JR got his head around the idea of undressing Ren while he was asleep he walked across the room to the drawers where his clothes were kept (rather than go through Ren’s clothes) and pulled out a simple cotton t-shirt that was comfortable enough to sleep in, went back over to the bed and placed the shirt next to Ren.

JR leaned over and started to undo the last few buttons of Ren’s damp shirt. As he did he started to notice more little differences about Ren. His normally happy deep brown eyes were clamped shut as he slept and his porcelain skin looked even paler and was glazed over in a thin layer of sweat making him look slightly shiny under the rooms light. JR’s eyes travelled down to Ren’s slight build and stature, his abdomen perfectly sculpted and flawless just like the rest of him.

JR snapped back to reality and chucked Ren’s shirt across the room to the washing basket and picked up his cotton shirt to dress Ren in. He carefully sat Ren up and supported him with one arm on his back as he started pulling the t-shirt on over his head and slowly got Ren’s arms through the sleeves one at a time, trying not to wake him. After he had finished dressing Ren, JR lay him down again and waited for the doctor to come back with the medicine. He didn’t have to wait long, Ren’s doctor walked into the room holding a bottle, some tablets and a hand towel. He instructed JR to give Ren the cough medicine from the bottle every four to six hours and one tablet every two hours. After the doctor dampened the hand towel and handed it to JR he left after saying that JR better not fall asleep because Ren needed every dose of medicine on time of he was to recover before the next concert.