Will you?

Fall in Love

 

The concert duration is 3 hours. Gyuri really did give her best live performance alongside live band called ‘The Live’. Her DSP’s hobae, Rainbow as performance guest. Besides the performances, she also interact with her fans. There are two sessions; one is when she invites few fans to play games on stage and one is Q&A from fans. Han Seungyeon and Goo Hara act as the MCs during this concert.

 

During the Q&A session…

 

MCs: Ok, next question from a person with ticket number A118. Where are you? There you are, please ask the questions.

 

There were 10 lucky fans that got the chance to ask questions. One fan asked Gyuri to sing her birthday song, one fan asked Gyuri to wish the fan luck for his/her upcoming exam. Gyuri try to grant the wishes and answered the questions her best.

 

MCs: Last question!

Kamilia: Owh…. Wuuu…

 

Everyone is sighing. This is because, after this session, it left with encore performance. The concert nearly comes to an end.     

 

MCs: Don’t be like that. It nearly 3 hours already. May we proceed?

Kamilia: Yes!

MCs: A ticket number VIP313.

 

Everybody is surprised (including Gyuri) since the number is from VIP seat. They are all looking at VIP’s area.

 

KJJ: Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Jaejoong.

It looks like everyone was being spelled to see Jaejoong there. Some of them are whispering among themselves. Gyuri? Only God knows what she felt and think at that time… Gyuri looks at Seungyeon and Hara. They just smile. The smile that means; don’t worry Gyuri, we are here besides you. They proceed.

 

MCs: Kim Jaejoong-shi. Do you have any question to ask?

 

Jaejoong feels all the eyes on his. He has to calm. Just say it!

 

KJJ: Yes. I came here as a fan. As a chingu. I want all of you know that I am sincere and has a good intention. I hope everyone understands. Gyuri-shi…

 

Silent. Some of eyes are looking at her.

 

KJJ: I don’t know what the answer will be but I didn’t care. I don’t want to lose this opportunity. And I will accept any answer from you.

 

 

KJJ: Park Gyuri… We just recently become close to each other. But still…. Will you be my girlfriend?

 

 

KJJ: Will you?