Nicole's Boyfriend

Fall in Love

 

Date: October, 2013

Venue: KARA studio, DSP Media

 

The first day of their new album meeting. Everything goes well. This album will be produced by KARA themselves. All five of them look very happy and excited to start producing their album. A year without an album, all five of them promised to give their very best in KARA new album. It will be a present to Kamilia.

 

Before they went home, Nicole invites her members to her mother’s restaurant. It has been awhile since five of them together. Their busy solo activities make it difficult to gather all five. However, in their busy schedule, they never forget to call or text each other to give support.

 

While eating their dinner, suddenly Nicole speaks up about something.

 

JN: Members, I have something to confess… Please don’t be surprised.

KARA: What?

JN: I already have a boyfriend.

 

Everyone smiles.

 

KARA: We already know.

JN: What? You are not surprise? How do you know?

GHR: We can see it written here on your face!

PGR: We are actually can sense that. Nicole-ah, we had been together for 7 years. We actually just wait for you to tell us.

JN: Sorry, members. I should tell you guys earlier.

HSY: We do understand. Don’t worry.

KJY: So…. Who is he? His name? How long have you been together?

JN: We have known each other for a very long time, as a friend. Our parents know each other. But it is just recently that we are being very serious.3 months I think. But, I can’t tell you anymore about him yet. I promise I will, but not today. Ok.

KARA: We are fine with that. We are very happy for you Nicole. I hope you will introduce him to us soon.

JN: I will! Promise!

 

After dinner, they went home. Nicole offer to send Gyuri home. She actually has something to tell her leader. In Nicole’s car, on their way to Gyuri’s house…

 

JN: Unnie, can I ask you a favor?

PGR: What is it? If I can, I will help you. You know that I love you right?

JN: I know. I love unnie too. Actually, I have a date with my boyfriend tomorrow. Will you go with me? I want you to be the first person to know who he is. I mean after my family…

PGR: Is it alright? I don’t want to be a middle person. It will be very awkward! At least to me…

JN: No! Of course you are not. He will also bring his friend. So it will be four of us!

PGR: Is it a double date? Are you trying to pair me up with someone?

JN: It will good if it is! Will you, unnie? Please, for me…

PGR: Ok! Anything for you.

 


 

The next day, after their busy day at studio, Nicole and Gyuri getting ready for their dinner date. It was actually Nicole’s date. Both of them are wearing a very beautiful dress. Simple and gorgeous.

Nicole’s boyfriend call her. He is on his way but stuck at the traffic. He asked Nicole to drive her car.

 They finally arrive at the restaurant. They entered the restaurant. Gyuri saw a familiar guy sitting by himself at the table.

 

PGR: So, he is Nicole’s boyfriend. My guessing was right!

*Gyuri’s monolog*

 

Both of them are approaching the familiar guy.

 

JN: Oppa! Jaejoong oppa! Hello.

PGR: Hello, Jaejoong-shi.

KJJ: Hello Nicole, Gyuri. Have a sit here. I already ordered the food. I don’t know if you both will like it.

JN: Don’t worry oppa. We ate everything!... I bet you guys know each other right? You both work really well last time. Really suit each other!

KJJ: Are we?

PGR: Nicole-ah, please don’t say that.

 

Suddenly there is a guy approaching their table. There is a bouquet of flower on his hand.

 

JN: Oppa! Why you are late? Unnie, let me introduce you my boyfriend, Yoochun oppa. Park Yoochun!

PGR: Hello, Yoochun-shi.