Author's Note

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Hey, girls and guys alike!

I'm back! And I'm probably going to be updating more frequently now. Other than that, I'm just glad to be fully back on AFF.

To some of my old subscribers, THANK YOU for still being subscribed to this story and patiently waiting for my comeback. To those of you who are new to this story, WELCOME! I highly recommend you to be patient with me because I'm only 15 and I do attend a boarding school, so my updates might not be as frequent or as long as I would personally want them to be.

After reading the whole story again, I felt that it was a little cringe worthy. I can honestly say that my style of writing has totally changed. I feel like editing the whole story and re-writing it just so I could continue it again.

Hence, the new name, "Blood Is Thicker Than Water".

And I know what you're thinking, "Why choose such a corny name?". Well, since I've been gone from AFF for over a year, I feel like I want to start fresh and re-write it with a clean slate. And, the idea of the new title name is because, the story is about a girl who lost her family and had to live with her cousins, which were practically strangers to her at the beginning, so, over time, she realizes that the people that she surrounds herself with are her true family. Hence, the corny name.

But, it works.

So, yeah... Expect an update coming soon.

Readers are welcomed, Subscribers are appreciated, Comments are loved.