Ryan Guillien Low

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Yellow is Malay. Blue is English. Purple is Korean. Red is Chinese. Green is Japanese. Turquoise is French.

 

EXO-K - MAMA

 


 

Ryan's POV


Ryan Guillien Low - 16 Years Old

tumblr_mgxgzlgLF81ry1tevo1_500.png

- A Chinese boy, born and raised in Malaysia.

- Lives in your neighborhood in Malaysia and attended the same elementary school you attended but was in a different class.

- A little girly at time but still has a boyish personality.

- A very caring, easy-going, talkative, sociable and smart person.

- Very protective about his family and friends.

- Great at giving advise even if he doesn't realizes it.

- Has an interest in designed art, like you.

- He's always seen in the neighborhood park with his bicycle from 5 until 7 p.m.

- Loves cats.

- Speaks 3 languages fluently (MalayEnglish Chinese).

- Understands basic Korean since he wanted to learn it from you.

- Has an angelic voice and plays the piano.

- Active in basketball, soccer and tennis.

- Mastered Taekwondo.


 

"Hěn pào qiàn, jiejie. I have to go. Zài dǎ gěi nǐ. Zài jiàn.(Sorry, jiejie. ... Talk to you later. Bye.)

 

I said as I pressed the 'End call' button, ending the call before I could let her give a proper goodbye.

 

I walked down the stairs to see my mom serving tea and cookies to our guest.

I couldn't see his face when I was walking down the stairs since his back was facing me.

The guest's figure looked awfully familiar.

 

When I reached the end of the stairs, I called out my mom.

 

"Māmā?​" (Mom?)

 

Both my mom and the guest turned their heads towards me.

 

To my surprise, the guest was no other than Aaron Ayuzawa Aoi.

 

"Ah! Ryan, come here and sit. Aaron came to visit."

 

I nodded my head at my mother.

When she wasn't looking, I stared at Aaron and raised an eyebrow.

He just shrugged it off and turned back to face my mom.

 

I hurriedly walked towards them and sat beside Aaron.

 

"So, I'll leave the two of you alone. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen."

 

My mom immediately said while standing up when I sat down and walked towards the kitchen.

I quickly stood up and sat in the chair across from Aaron.

 

And again, I stared at him and raised an eyebrow.

He sighed as a sign of giving in.

 

"Why did you come here, Aaron?"

"I wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Steph."

 

I stared at him in disbelieve.

 

"If what Steph said through the phone was true, then why is Aaron suddenly asking about Steph when he got mad at her for being in Korea?"

 

"I know you knew about her leaving for Korea. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, apparently, some -head only treats me as a normal friend when clearly, I've done so many things for him without him realizing it."

"Really? What kind of -head is that?"

 

I mentally rolled my eyes and shook my head.

This guy can seriously play dumb when he wanted to.

 

"Even if I told you, what would you have done? Even if you knew, what would you do? Persuade her to not go? Run all the way to the airport, which is completely impossible, and stop her from going at the check-in counter? Dude, we all know she misses her family. We all know her past. Even if we won't see her for a few years, just bear with it. It's not like she's staying there forever."

"I know that, Ryan. That information has already been stuck to the back of my head. But haven't you thought of the possibilities? What if she falls for someone there? What if she forgets us? Would she still be the same Stephanie Park we all knew?"

"The same Stephanie Park? I think you already got it wrong, Aaron. The Stephanie Park I knew was an easy-going and sociable person in the fifth and sixth grade. Before she changed because of you. You broke her heart. She became an emotionless and quite person BECAUSE OF YOU! And you still think she's the same? Open your eyes and ears wide, Aaron. SHE CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! You ignored her feelings and when she moved on, YOU FELL FOR HER?! That's completely absurd! Even if she falls for someone in Korea, that guy will be a thousand times better than you'll ever be. I know she won't forget the one who completely changed her life and the ones who put her broken heart pieces together. Even if she changes, I know it'll be for the better."

 

And with the end of my speech, Aaron sat there, dumbfounded and speechless.

 

Well, What could I have said?

'Sorry, I didn't tell you because I'm still upset with the whole 'you like Kevin better' fight we had' ?

 

I'm not childish.

I just have a weird personality.

 

Aaron had to clear his mind.

He needed to be sure of his feelings towards Stephanie.

I couldn't let the guy who changed her life ruin her life even more.

 

I had my priorities.

And that's to be loyal towards my friends and family, especially the ones who are hurt.

 

"Then what am I supposed to do? I fell for her, Ryan. I'm in love and I regret for realizing it too late. I want to make it up to her. Even if she falls for someone else, I want to be there to see her happy."

 

I knew Aaron could be too conceited, too hard-headed or too cheesy at times but I never knew he could actually fall for someone and end up like this.

He never really showed his emotions.

He just made everyone around him smile and be happy.

 

Like the saying goes, "The person who makes everyone laugh, is actually the most loneliest person."

 

"I don't know how but I think we should go to Korea."

 

His head shot up from his previous position and brightened up as he heard the advise I gave him.

 

"I told you, even if we should go there, how are we even getting there without money and proper planning?"

"Leave the financial crisis to me and you do the planning."

"And when are we leaving?"

"Next week."

 

"I think you should leave the planning to me."

 

Both mine and Aaron's heads shot towards the voice who said it.

 

"Māmā..."

"Don't worry, I called Mrs. Ayuzawa. She said she'll handle the financial expenses while I plan your trip, okay? You both just attend school as usual and wait for a week."

 

Both me and Aaron smiled and nodded our heads.

We thanked my mom and Aaron went back home to talk to his mother.

 

"A week. In just a week, I'll be in Korea. I'd better crack those books."

 

 


 

Yes! A double update!

See, I'm not lazy anymore.

You guys forgive me, right? Yes? No? Okay, then.

I don't care. As long as you guys keep reading and supporting this story, that's all I need.

 

Do Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

 

Thanks, Annyeong~!