Growing Up

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Yellow is Malay. Blue is English. Purple is Korean. Red is Chinese. Green is Japanese. Turquoise is French.

 

Ailee - My Grown Up Christmas List (Christmas Wish)

 


2008 - 12 Years Old (4 Years After The Accident)

You've been living in Korea with your cousins and best friends. They thought you how to dance, sing, play musical instruments, play sports and even defend yourself. You were multi-talented and everyone looked up to you. Despite that, everyone were also scared of you. Sure, you were beautiful, intelligent, talented, active and not to mention that you can take care of yourself, no problem. But you also had a mysterious and dangerous aura around you that made people stay away from you. You only talk when you need to. None of the least, you were smart because you observed everything around you. When a fight started or when someone lost hope in themselves, you were the one that gave advise to them and showed them the right thing to do. You were their hero.

 

2009 - 13 Years Old (Traveling All Around The World)

When you turned 13, your "The Multi-Talent" title became famous worldwide and soon, every international school wanted you to be a student there. At first, you didn't want to accept any of them but remembering what happened a few days after your parents' death, you were determined to find your brother, the one and only real family member you had left. Sure, you had your cousins but the most blood related to you is your brother. So you couldn't decline the offers. You took the chance of studying aboard to search for him. Your best friends still stood by you and followed you wherever you went. UK, US, Japan, China, France. You name it. You went everywhere in search of your long lost sibling but no luck.

You made a lot of friends while traveling too. They became like a family to you and were always supporting you to find your brother. Your best friends still followed you wherever school you went to and were always by your side. You couldn't thanked them enough for being there for you.

While in search of your brother, you couldn't throw away your dreams, could you? Not with the amount of money you got from teaching people and doing concerts with your cousins. You decided to start your own business. You called it "Miracles Inc.". Some people would be curious why you named it that but to you, it was special. "A Miracle is another word for hard work," that was what your parents used to say which meant a lot to you. Thus, it became the company motto.

Your cousins, best friends and family-like-friends helped out with the company too. Some of them helped to organize the shops while some became temporary workers. It was all thanks to them that made the company a huge success.

The company was made to excel in everything you were capable of. From restaurants, cafes, fashion boutiques, photo galleries, dancing classes and singing studios to language classes, sport areas and defense classes. Everything that you were talented in were made classes, studios, shops, galleries, restaurants and cafes for people to learn, buy, appreciate and taste the real work that you created and made yourself.

Even though it looked fancy and expensive, you were a kind person to give discounts or lower the prices to young kids and old adults that seemed to not afford it. Your business grew and soon, it became the world's highest ranked company to be owned by a teenager. Especially when that teenager is "The Multi-Talent".

 

2012 - 16 Years Old (Now)

You decided to take a break from searching for your brother. You've been searching for him for 3 years but there was still no luck. You chose to come back to Malaysia, your home country, and relax while your cousins and friends take over the company for awhile.

Your best friends still follow you around and because they were almost as talented as you, they became your right and left vice presidents. You were the student council's president by default since everyone else were just either too lazy, too stuck-up, too weak or not smart enough to become the president.

Classes are just too easy for you so you don't care so much since you can just pass without revising like the rest of the students in your school. Plus, you and your best friends are given special authority to skip classes and do your own special lessons. Whether it's dancing, singing, playing musical instruments or just hangout. You were free to do whatever you want.

You were having a peaceful relaxing day in class, since the teacher had an emergency meeting, when you heard a group of students screaming from below. You turned to JB, who was reading a book, and JR, who was in deep slumber and was woken up by JB's hard smack in the head, and exchanged knowing glances. You, JB and JR ran downstairs and were shocked to see the seven guys right in front of you.

 


Guys!!! I'm really really really sorry for my late update. I had some problems with my laptop and had to settle some school issues since I'm going to study in a boarding school next month. In the mean time, I'm studying in a normal high school. I'm turning 13 soon so please understand my situation. For my apology, I'll be updating 2 chapters so I hope you like it. Thank You~

How is it? Good? Bad? I guess it was a short chapter, right?

Comment if you have any ideas to brighten up the story. I'll update the next chapter in a few hours so please forgive me for my slow writing.

Guess what? School just started today so I'm super busy right now but I'll still find time to update. I've a month before I go to boarding school and will never have internet again so I'll use the time before I go wisely to update. So look forward to it~~~

I would also wish a very Merry Belated Christmas (I know I'm 8 days late) and Happy New Year, everyone!~