Family Reunion

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Yellow is Malay. Blue is English. Purple is Korean. Red is Chinese. Green is Japanese. Turquoise is French.

 

SMTOWN - Dear My Family

 


"Unnie!"

 

You and Chorong ran towards Dara and gave her a big hug.

Dara stumbled at the sudden hug attack and ended up falling down on her bum with you and Chorong on top of her.

 

Awhile ago, everyone arrived at the dorm.

tumblr_mh9w47rE1E1ry1tevo1_400.jpg

Despite working in different entertainments, the C.E.O.s' gave permission for them to live together as a family.

Other idol groups would come and visit once in awhile, too.

They all attended the same high school and colleges, too, so they were never separated.

 

Back to the story, you and Chorong ran towards Dara.

She fell with both you and Chorong on top of her.

She stood back up and helped her dongsaengs up to be bear hugged by her dongsaengs, again.

 

"Hey! What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Unnie! Gikwang called me an ajumma."

"And remember? Sanghyun oppa called me an ajumma in the van earlier, too."

 

You and Chorong kept pouting and whining to Dara about what happened in the vans earlier.

She had no choice to listen to her dongsaengs' whines.

She sighed and just gave in.

 

"SANGHYUN! GIKWANG! GET  YOUR  ASSES  HERE  THIS  INSTANT! YOU  GUYS  ARE  SO  DEAD!!!"

 

Everyone in the dorm stopped what they were doing and all eyes were on Dara.

Gikwang and Sanghyun knew what they were going to face so they made their way towards Dara as slow as they could.

But sadly, they were pushed by Seungri.

The two distant cousins glared at their hyung but Seungri just shrugged it off.

 

"N-neh? D-dara n-noona?"

 

The two distant cousins said in unison as they were scared out of their whims.

They knew how aggressive Dara could get when she's angry and right now, she's Furious with a capital 'F'.

They both were shivering because of Dara's dark side and they both looked like they were about to pee in their pants any minute.

Their faces were priceless and by priceless, it means there isn't even enough money in the world to just see those expressions on their faces again.

 

"One thousand push-ups, NOW!"

"But-"

"I SAID NOW!!!"

 

They both jumped at Dara's sudden high-pitched voice.

None of the less, they willingly obeyed Dara and did a thousand push-ups.

For Gikwang, it was a piece of cake since he works out everyday but for Sanghyun, well, let's just say that was the most workout he ever did in his entire life.

After what seemed like hours for Gikwang and an eternity for Sanghyun, they both finished their punishments and plodded on the floor without any energy left to even open their mouths.

Satisfied, Dara went to her room to finally relax. The rest of the guys patted Gikwang's and Sanghyun's backs while some helped them up and gave them water to cool down after their workout.

You and Chorong just smirked and high-five-d each other. You both stuck your tongues out at the two male distant cousins before heading to your own rooms.

 

Everyone else went to their own rooms.

Even though the dorm was already filled with other idol groups, there were still enough rooms for U-Kiss to sleep in.

You, on the other hand, went to your old room, since you used to always visit them when you were studying overseas and JB and JR would always come along.

Even JB and JR had their own room since they wanted to share a room.

 

***

 

You were just laying on your bed, since you were too lazy to unpack, and admired the stars and snowflakes you drew on the ceiling of your room.

Okay, stars and snowflakes aren't the best combination but they had their reasons to be painted.

You drew snowflakes because it reminded you of your favorite season, Winter.

The stars were drawn because you loved to stargaze in the middle of the night.

 

Suddenly a thought occurred to you.

 

"Where are the others?"

 

You got up from your bed and went outside.

You saw all your male cousins in the living room and went up to them.

 

"Oppas!"

 

They all heard an angelic voice and turned around to be greeted by the angelic voice's owner, you.

 

"Oh! Steph-ah. What is it?"

"I was wondering. Where are the others? You know, your group-mates. Big Bang, 2NE1​, B2ST, A Pink, Infinite, Teen Top, MBLAQ, EXO and B1A4."

"Steph-ah. Today's Friday. They have school and classes. Some have schedules so they're currently busy. You'll get to see them next week on Monday."

"Jinjja, Junghwan oppa? ...Monday? Why can't I get to see them tonight or tomorrow?"

 

Before any of the guys could answer, Dara came out of her room with a huge suitcase.

 

"Because we're going to Lotte World!"

 

You were confused.

 

"Lotte World?"

 

"Why are we going there, Dara unnie?"

"To have the greatest day you've ever had before you start school and taking over the company again."

"And to have a family reunion since we haven't seen each other in awhile."

 

Seungri continued when he stood in front of you.

You tilted your head a little to see the others' reactions behind Seungri.

They all just nodded their heads.

You sighed as a sign of giving in.

You nodded your head slightly and went back to your room to get your unpacked suitcase.

 

You brought 5 suitcases (one for boy clothes, one for girl clothes that Dara forced you to buy, one for shoes, one for accessories like hats, rings & necklaces and one for your cameras) and a backpack from Malaysia but you just took a few pairs of boy clothes, a pair or two of girl clothes to satisfy Dara, a few pairs of shoes and some accessories that you always brought with you and placed them in an empty suitcase you found in the room.

You brought along your favorite camera, too, just incase.

You placed it in your backpack filled with your poetry and music-related books, pencil case, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Samsung Galaxy Note.

 

You went back out of your room and went to the living room to see all your cousins already dressed up, with their suitcases, and ready to go.

 

***

 

After a few hours, you and your cousins finally reached your destination, Lotte World.

 

JB, JR and U-Kiss weren't their because they were exhausted from the flight and they just wanted to stay at the dorm for the weekends.

 

When you all got there, Dara led you all to the hotel and to your expectations, she already booked rooms.

 

"Typical Dara unnie"

 

You all sat in the lobby while Dara went to check-in.

When she came back, she took out a piece of paper.

Turned out, she already chose who sleeps with whom and in which room.

 


Room 1140: Seungri & Gikwang

Room 1141: Sungyeol & Sungjong

Room 1142: Chunji & Sandeul

Room 1143: Thunder & Chanyeol

Room 1144: Stephanie

Room 1145: Dara & Chorong


 

You were thankful that Dara was thoughtful enough to let you have your own room.

 

"Okay. At p.m., everyone has to be in this lobby and we'll go inside Lotte World together. For now, just rest in your rooms."

 

You glanced at your watch and it was only noon.

 

Dara gave everyone their room cards and everyone went to their respected rooms and just watched television or did something else to past the time.

 

You, on the other hand, went to walk around outside of Lotte World, after placing your suitcase in your room, while wearing a pair of sunglasses and a hooded jacket to avoid anyone to recognize you as the Multi-Talent, to clear your mind and take photos of the cheery blossom trees outside of Lotte World.

 

Suddenly, you got a phone call.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello? Is this Stephanie Park?"

 

You pulled the phone away from your ear to see the caller I.D.

To your surprise, it was your best friend, other than JB and JR, calling you from Malaysia.

 

"Hey, dude. Long time no see."

"Yeah, I know. Since we aren't studying in the same high school, we rarely get to see each other. How have you been? Where are you?"

 

You hesitated at first.

You haven't contacted him in awhile so it completely slipped your mind about telling him you moved back to Korea.

 

"I'm fine. I-I'm not in Malaysia right now."

"Right, it's the mid-year holidays right now. Where are you?"

"...I'm in Korea."

"That's great! You've always wanted to go back, right? Well, I don't want to ruin your holiday. See you when you get back."

 

He was about to end the call but you beat him to it by saying something back.

 

"I'm not going back, Aaron."

 

There was a long silence on the other line.

You were about to call his name when he asked.

 

"What do you mean you're not coming back, Stephanie?"

 

His voice was dead serious.

You were scared, which was rare for you to be scared, he would suddenly yell at you or something.

Sure, you loved to stay in Korea but it felt like a part of you belonged in Malaysia, your birth place.

And your friendship with Aaron was too strong to be separated.

 

"I have to settle some things here, Aaron. My family is here and I don't know if I'll be going back so soon. It may be a few years but I'm not so sure. I'm sorry, Aaron."

 

You ended up whispering the last sentence.

You didn't have enough strength to talk about this with him.

He was a huge part of your life and to just leave him behind, you felt guilty.

The other line had a long silence again until Aaron spoke again.

 

"So this is it? Our friendship ends here? I was okay with you attending schools overseas but for you to go back to Korea without coming back? What happened to being 'friends forever since elementary school', Steph?"

 

You were on the edge of crying but you still kept a straight face.

You didn't know what to answer.

He was right.

Was it worth it to come all the way to Korea to live your dream but to forget your loved ones?

 

"I-I... I don't know, Aaron. We could still keep in contact with each other but it wouldn't be the same. I could go visit you and the others sometime but I would be gone again. I seriously don't know, Aaron."

 

A long silence on the other line again.

 

"Goodbye, Stephanie."

 

Before he could hung up, you whispered loud enough so he could hear.

 

"I'm sorry, Aaron."

 

Your phone went blank and you tucked it in your jacket pocket.

You sat on a bench under a cheery blossom tree and rested your forehead on your hands which were intertwined together while your elbows were on your thighs while your feet were slightly separated and you were slightly leaning forward.

A lot of things were running through your mind.

The company, your career, your dream, your family, your friends, your brother.

You still haven't found him.

You felt like your head was about to burst.

 

"No wonder Dara unnie wanted me to have fun before I start school and taking over the company."

 

You glance at your watch and it was 12:45 p.m.

You decided to head back to your room and rest until it's time to gather back with the others.

 

***

 

When you got back to your room, you laid on your bed and the television.

You decided to call your second best friends, other than JB and JR, in Malaysia.

 

The other line beeped until a medium-pitched, but still a little manly, voice answered.

 

"Hello?"

"Nǐ hǎo, Ryan.   hǎo ma?(Hello, Ryan. How are you?)

"Steph jiejie? Hěn hǎo." (I'm fine.)

(A/N: 'Jiejie' means older sister in Chinese. Like 'Noona' or 'Unnie' in Korean.)

"Ryan dìdì, nǐ zuìjìn jiànguò tā?(Have you seen him lately?)

(A/N: 'Dìdì' means younger brother in Chinese. Like 'Dongsaeng' in Korean.)

"Shuí?" (Who?)

"Aaron."

 

Suddenly you heard like a splash of water and some rustling from the other line.

 

"Dude, were you drinking water?"

"Shí de." (Yeah.)

"I swear, you're just plain weird sometimes. So, have you seen him?"

 

There was a long silence on the other line.

 

"Seriously, these guys. What's up with long silences?"

 

"Actually, ...We had a fight."

"Ne?!(Again?!) (A/N: It's like 'Tto' in Korean)

 

Ryan laughed dryly while you rolled your eyes at his childishness.

 

"I seriously don't know how you guys can still be friends. Your bromance with him is like a married couple who's always fighting. It's like your gay or something."

"Hey! It's his fault!"

"What did he do?"

"He said that I'm just a friend and Kevin is his best friend."

 

He muttered but you still caught what he said.

 

"Dude, seriously! You'd better be on good terms with him when I get back."

"When you get back? Where are you?"

"I'm-I'm in Korea."

"...So you really went."

"You knew?"

"Well, JR told me."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot you were close with Jin since we always met at the park near our houses."

"So have you told Aaron yet?"

"...He called me earlier. H-he ...He got mad."

"Don't worry. He'll forget about it soon.-"

 

Suddenly you heard Ryan's mother in the background and Ryan said he'll be there in a minute.

 

"Hěn pào qiàn, jiejie. I have to go. Zài dǎ gěi nǐ. Zài jiàn.(Sorry, jiejie. ... Talk to you later. Bye.)

 

He hung up and your phone turned blank.

You laid even harder on the bed and glanced at your watch.

 

"1:20 p.m. 40 more minutes. What should I do?"

 

After a 5 minute discussion with yourself, you decided to write a few poems in your poetry book and write song notes in your song book.

You even went online for a while but closed your Samsung Galaxy Tab after a few minutes.

 

When it was 1:55 p.m., you placed all your stuff in your backpack again and slung it over your shoulders.

(You wore a blue collar t-shirt with a black hooded jacket and a pair of black jeans with your hair let down.)

You let your camera hung over your neck and wore a pair of sunglasses, your hat, your precise necklace and a bracelet with charms.

tumblr_mid3bxuqVI1ry1tevo1_500.jpg

You checked yourself in the mirror for the last time before heading out and went to the lobby.

 

When you got to the lobby, everyone was already there, either they were wearing hooded jackets with sunglasses or sunglasses with or without hats, except for Gikwang.

 

"Where's Gikwang oppa?"

 

Everyone turned to his respected roommate, Seungri.

 

"What? He said he'd be down in a minute."

 

Suddenly, Seungri's phone rang and he immediately answered.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mwo?"

"Arasseo, arasseo. I'll be there in a sec."

"Just stay there and wait, mister!"

 

Seungri hung up and sighed.

 

"Who was that?"

"Gikwang. Apparently, he already closed the door when he realized he forgot his hat and sunglasses. I have to run back upstairs."

 

Before Seungri could make a run for it, you stopped him and offered to go yourself.

Seungri willingly gave his room card and you went instead.

 

When you got to the fifth floor, you saw Gikwang leaning against the wall beside his room's door with hands in his pockets and his head hung low.

 

When you walked near him, his head shot up but you ignored him.

You unlocked the door and nodded your head towards the door, signaling him to go in.

He just nodded slightly and went inside.

 

You followed him in and closed the door.

You leaned against the door while your hands were crossed in front of your chest.

 

He just got what he wanted to wear and fixed himself in front of the mirror.

He wore a cap and a pair of sunglasses.

 

When he was about to go out, you got one of his hooded jackets that you recognized and made him wear it.

He didn't decline. Instead, he wore it and you helped him fix himself again and pulled his hood up.

 

He smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

"That's my favorite cousin. Your fashion sense is beautiful and amazing. I've taught you well."

 

You just smirked at your cousins 'compliment'.

 

"Shut up, oppa. We're already late."

 

You both went out of the room and closed the door.

You both exchanged knowing glances and made a run for it towards the elevators.

 

You reached the elevators first and pressed the 'down' button.

An elevator opened after a few seconds and you immediately went in.

 

Right when you pressed the 'close' button on the elevator, Gikwang just reached the elevators.

He saw an elevator was open so he went in front of it to see you.

 

He was about to go in when the elevator doors started to close.

He didn't want to take the risk of stopping the elevator doors with his hand so he looked at you with hopes of you pressing the 'open' button.

To his surprise, you smirked then waved while smiling 'sweetly' at him.

 

The doors closed and he had no choice to take the stairs.

Lucky for him, he only had to go down the stairs and it was only the fifth floor.

 

When the elevator reached the lobby, a 'ding' was heard followed by the doors opening.

You walked, more like skipped happily, out of the elevator and went towards your cousins.

 

Your cousins gave you weird looks and asked where was Gikwang.

You just raised fingers of your right hand near your face.

 

"Set,(Three,)

"Dul,(Two,)

"Hana.(One.)

 

You counted down with your fingers.

After you said 'one', you pointed over your right shoulder with your thumb which was pointed towards the door that led to the stairs.

And at the exact moment you pointed towards the stairs, Gikwang opened the door and stuck his head out, looking for his family members.

Everyone laughed when they understood what happened as Gikwang walk up towards them.

 

"Yah! Geumanhae!(Hey! Stop it!)

 

Never the last, the others didn't stop.

Instead, they kept on laughing even though Gikwang kept telling them to stop.

 

"Aish! Jinjja! It's Steph's fault. I swear, she's become more mischievous after staying in Malaysia."

 

The laughter died down but some of them were still giggling and chuckling.

You, on the other, were secretly getting closer towards Gikwang without being noticed.

You secretly got his phone and made a run for it.

 

"What the- Get back here! Don't make me call you by your full name, Missy!"

 

You, being the 'couldn't care less' person you were, just turned around while walking backwards and stuck your tongue out at Gikwang then ran towards Lotte World's entrance.

 

***

 

After everyone had arrived in front of Lotte World, you gave Gikwang his phone back with a sheepish smile.

 

Dara, on the other end, was giving the entrance attendant everyone's Platinum Annual Passports (Which cost 220,000 KRW each. That's 203.47 US Dollars, 131.14 Great Britain (UK) Pounds and RM629.56 (Malaysia Ringgit))

Everyone happily entered Lotte World and immediately their childish side took over.

 

To you, Lotte World was like Disneyland in California, Tokyo and Paris but it was way bigger and more suitable for any type of purposes of coming here.

 

Everyone went to do their own things, either it was by themselves, with a partner or in a group.

Chunji saw you standing there by yourself so he tried inviting you.

 

"Steph-ah! Oppa and Sandeul are going to ride the French Revolution on the second floor. Do you want to join?"

"Anieyo, oppa. I want to ride another ride. Komawo for inviting me.(No, oppa. ... Thanks... .)

"Arasseo. Annyeong~! (I understand. Bye~!)

 

Chunji and Sandeul waved goodbye before departing for the French Revolution.

When Chunji and Sandeul were out of your sight, you walked towards your destination.

 

Along the way, you bumped into Sungyeol, Chanyeol and Sungjong.

 

"Oh! Noona! Annyeong!(... Hi!)

"Annyeong, Sungjongie...Oppas. Eodiga?(Hi, Sungjongie...Oppas. Where are you going?)

"We're going to ride the Gyro Drop, then the Gyro Swing. Later, we're riding the Bungee Drop and the finale is The Conquistador!"

"Okay, then. Have fun~!"

"Annyeong~!"

 

The trio bid goodbye as they waved at you and skipped towards the nerve-wrecking rides at Magic Island first.

 

"It's normal for Sungyeol and Sungjong because they're siblings but I kind of think that Sungyeol and Chanyeol are twins. Eh! *shrugs shoulders* The two chodings of the family~"

 

You thought of the two siblings then thought of the 'twin' chodings.

But immediately shrugged it off.

 

You continued to walk towards your destination.

 

Wondering where the destination is?

Well, it's at Adventure not Magic Island.

It's also on the forth floor.

It's... No time to tell.

 

You already reached your destination.

 

You waited in line and when it was your turn to ride, you showed the attendant your Platinum Annual Passport.

 

"Alone, Miss?"

"Neh."

 

The attendant nodded then smiled.

She accompanied you to one of the balloons and helped you to get in and closed the door.

 

It's the Aeronauts Balloon Ride!

 

"Enjoy the ride."

 

She said and you thanked her.

She smiled again before leaving.

 

Soon after, the ride started.

Your mind was filled with thoughts.

About your brother, Aaron, your cousins and definitely about your parents.

 

Looking at your precise necklace, it reminded you of your brother.

The bracelet reminded you of Aaron.

This whole trip was thanks to your cousins.

And your parents were always in your heart.

 

When the ride ended, you thanked the attendant once again and headed to the first floor.

You wanted to try out the Dance Dance Revolution so you went to Virtual Game Town.

 

You bought your tokens and headed to the DDR and to your luck, no one was using it.

You got on it and placed your backpack, camera and hat beside the machine.

You inserted a token and the music started to play.

 

Being the amazing dancer you were, your feet stepped on the arrows according to the screen while your body and hands swayed with the music.

 

Half way through the music, someone stepped on the DDR beside you and inserted a token.

The music started to play on that DDR and the mystery guy started to dance.

The way he moved was flawless.

It was like he was the center of attention.

 

Although looking at him was intriguing, you focused on your own dance moves.

 

You saw like a glint of competition in his eyes so you knew he wanted a dance battle.

You started to dance with more stunts so he knew you wanted competition, too.

 

You both danced your butts off and tried to out-beat each other.

 

A crowd was formed, too.

People saw the both of you dancing and were interested to watch.

 

In the end, you won by doing a handstand, spun around, flipped backwards, landing your feet on the right and left arrows, to face the crowd and raised your right hand it the air.

 

The crowd cheered and clapped loudly for you.

 

You glanced at the guy beside you to see him smirk and walk away.

You quickly grabbed your things, bowed at the crowd and went through the crowd in search of the mystery guy.

 

When you were about to head out of Virtual Game Town, a hand pulled your wrist which made you stop and be dragged by the stranger.

You didn't fully get to see the stranger's face since you were wearing sunglasses.

When the stranger stopped dragging you, he/she pinned you to a wall.

You quickly scanned behind him/her and saw no one around.

You quickly took off your sunglasses and to your surprise, the stranger was the mystery guy who dance battled with you.

 

"Dude, what's your problem? If you're mad about the dance battle, you could've asked for a re-match or we could just talk about it. No need for dragging people."

 

He immediately let go of you and stood in front of you.

 

"Mianhaeyo, ...(I'm sorry, ...)

"Stephanie. Stephanie Park."

"Ah! Mianhaeyo, Stephanie-shi. I'm Luhan."

 

"Luhan. Luhan... Ah! EXO-M's Luhan. No wonder he seemed familiar."

 

"So, why did you drag me all the way here, Luhan-shi?"

"I wanted to talk to you in private and maybe ask you about your dance moves?"

"I'm very busy, Luhan-shi. Maybe next time? Mianhae."

"Wait! At least give me your number."

"No need. I think we'll be meeting each other soon."

"What does that mean?"

"Hehe. Annyeong, Lulu oppa."

"Lulu... Stepha... STEPH?!"

"Annyeong~!"

"Yah! Get back here!"

 

You were already out of his sight.

 

"She remembers me. She still remembers!"

 

Luhan thought and smiled to himself.

He couldn't stop smiling at the thought of his crush(?)/the love of his life(?) still remembers him.

 

***

 

You were heading towards Magic Island when you saw a restaurant.

You headed inside and sat at a table near the window that fitted 10 to 12 people.

 

You glanced at your watch and saw the time was 6:30 p.m.

 

You decided to get together with your cousins so you texted them to meet up with you in half an hour at the restaurant you were in, Jeonju Bibimbab.

Some replied immediately while some replied after a few minutes.

Even so, they all said yes.

 

While you were at it, you decided to text Luhan, too.

Just to have a little fun at the moment.

 


To: Lulu oppa

Lulu oppa~! You'd better get home now or I'll tell Chanyeol oppa that I saw you. Plus, you wouldn't want Suho & Kris to attack & nag at you when you get home, right? 3:)


 

Luhan smiled when he got the text.

Good thing you still used the same number and he still kept that number.

After a few minutes, Luhan replied back.

 


From: Lulu oppa

Meanie! :( Arasseo. I'll head back now. Please don't tell Chanyeol. Pwease~ Buing buing~! v^^v 


 

You giggled at his reply and replied back.

 


To: Lulu oppa

:P Maybe I will tell. Serves you right, Lulu oppa.

Be careful when you get back. Take care!

P.S.: I won't tell. I was just kidding. I could already imagine your reaction just now. Hehe ^^

P.S.S.: Your aegyo won't work on me, Lulu oppa. *whispers* It's ugly... 3:)


 

Luhan's jaw dropped when he read your reply.

To him, it was like you changed when you came back to Korea.

 


From: Lulu oppa

Yah! You'll get it when I see you on Monday.


 

You smirked at his reply.

 


To: Lulu oppa

Get what? A treat? Ice-cream? Yeay!

But if I'm getting a punishment, I guess I have to tell Chanyeol oppa, Suho & Kris you came to Lotte World by yourself & without telling them. 3:)


 

Luhan ruffled his hair at your reply.

He didn't know what to reply back.

You were too good at black-mailing people.

He admitted defeat.

 


From: Lulu oppa

Aish...


 

You giggled at his short reply.

To you, it seemed like he admitted defeat.

 


To: Lulu oppa

:P


 

Thus, with your reply, the conversation ended and Luhan went back to the dorm.

 

You looked at the clock on your phone and it showed that it was 6:55 p.m.

You waited a few more minutes for your cousins to arrive.

 

Suddenly, someone jumped from behind and tried to scare you but failed miserably.

That person went in front of you with a pout and sat across from you at the table.

 

It was none other than Thunder.

 

You raised an eyebrow at him and he just smiled sheepishly at you.

 

"Seriously, Sanghyun oppa?"

"What? It was for making me do push-ups this morning."

"Serves you right. You deserved it."

 

You stuck out your tongue at him.

 

He was about to fake hit you when the doors of the restaurant opened and your cousins walked in.

You, who sat at the table with your back facing the door, turned around and called Dara.

Thunder, on the other hand, sat frozen in front of you with his hand in a position to 'hit' you.

 

"Dara unnie! Sanghyun oppa was about to hit me~!"

 

Being the over protective cousin Dara was, she immediately went to the table to see Sanghyun's hand which was still frozen to it's earlier position.

She gave Thunder a glare which made his hand retrieve itself.

He sat there, avoiding Dara's glare, not wanting to face his sister's angered self, and 'tried' looking innocent like nothing happened.

 

The rest of your cousins, who came in with Dara earlier, went over to the table you were sitting at and sat around the long table.

 

Seungri, being the eldest male and the second eldest there, called for a waiter to take their orders.

Everyone ordered what they wanted and soon, everyone dug in when the food arrived.

 

"So, who had fun?"

 

Dara said, starting a conversation amongst the Korean teen idols.

 

As expected, Sungyeol, Chanyeol and Sungjong raised their hands eagerly in the air and jumped in their sits, clearly couldn't contain their excitement any longer.

The rest of the family laughed at the chodings and maknae of the family.

 

"What about you, Steph?"

 

The question earlier was actually meant for you but seeing you not replying, Dara had to ask you herself.

 

"Huh? Oh! It was...great ...? I guess? I had a dance battle with Lulu- I mean, a guy. Yeah, a guy. And I won. Big time!"

 

"Woah! Our Steph has grown a lot! She even won against a stranger!"

"I'm so proud! We've taught you well!"

"Don't you mean taught her well, Gikwang hyung?"

"Yah! Clearly, Steph got her talents from me since I am the most talented in the family."

 

Seungri, Gikwang, Thunder and Chanyeol kept fighting on who was the most talented in the family when clearly it was you - besides Chanyeol, that is. Let's be real, he could play musical instruments, rap, dance and act.

 

Dara, on the other hand, ignored the quarreling boys and thought of what you said earlier.

 

"Lulu... Who's Lulu? As far as I know, she doesn't have any friends named Lulu. Or any girl friends, for that matter."

 

Dara quickly shrugged it off and decided to investigate about in when they got back home.

 

"Yah! Geumanhae! We're in public!(Hey! Stop it! ...)

 

Dara scolded the idols and they all continued to eat again.

 

In no time, everyone finished their meals.

Seungri, being a responsible person and a gentleman, paid for their dinner, thanked the employees and apologized for making a ruckus.

 

***

 

The next day, Dara planned to just relax and walk around to clear everyone's mind.

 

In the end, after about 10 minutes of walking, everyone got bored and decided to go shop for souvenirs at Lotte World.

 

When it was time to get back home, Seungri helped everyone put the luggage into the van he used to drive you guys to Lotte World the day before while Dara went to check-out of the hotel.

 

Dara went to the van, where everyone else was, after checking-out.

 

"Everything settled? Ready to go back?"

 

Some answered a 'yes' while some just nodded.

 

"Oh! Unnie! Can we take a picture before we leave?"

 

Dara nodded with a smile.

 

You saw a man walking by and asked him to take a picture of you and your family.

The man willingly accepted your request.

You passed him your camera and told him how to use it.

You quickly went to your cousins who were standing in the middle of the pathway with Lotte World in view from behind.

The man took some pictures while you and your cousins did random poses.

After what seemed like 10 shots, you went to the man, took back your camera and thanked him while bowing repeatedly at him.

He slightly bowed back with a smile and went back on his journey.

 

You ran back to Dara and gave a big hug.

She stumbled a little but still hugged you back.

 

"Komawo, Dara unnie. This has been the best family reunion we've ever had. Komawo."

 

Dara smiled that her plan worked and patted your back.

The rest of your cousins joined the hug and it turned into a group hug.

 

***

 

Arriving at the dorm, only you and Seungri weren't sleeping since Seungri was driving while you weren't in the mode to sleep.

 

"Steph-ah, help me wake them up, okay?"

 

You nodded at him with a smile.

 

For the last 15 minutes, you tried to wake up Dara, Chorong, Thunder and Gikwang while Seungri tried to wake up Sungyeol, Chunji, Sandeul and Sungjong.

 

Everyone woke up with a groan.

Never the last, they all got out of the car and got their own luggage.

 

When they all stood in front of the front door to the dorm, you unlocked the door with the key Dara gave you.

As you opened the door, the dorm was dark, like pitch black.

 

"We're home~!"

 

And with that, the lights fluttered on.

 

"SURPRISE!  WELCOME  BACK  HOME,  STEPHANIE~!!!"

 

 


 

I'M BACK!!! I'm really truly sorry towards my subscribers, readers and silent readers. I haven't been updating in what? 2...3 months? I truly apologize. I was busy with school so I didn't have time.

Today's Wednesday and school started on Monday. I had a week of holiday last week so I took all that time just to do this update. I didn't even do my homework. It actually took me weeks just for this update. Yes, weeks. Not days, not hours but weeks. 2 weeks, I think.

I, actually didn't have time to do an update but my annoying friend kept bugging me to do an update. Maybe that's why her name is Annoying_Bug XD It was because of her, I had the spirits to write this update. Komawo, chingu-yah.

So, here's an extra extra extra long update! ^^

You guys forgive me, right? Pwease! *Buing buing~!* v^^v

Haha XD Kidding~ I'd never do an aegyo in my life.

 

I just had to add in the OCs, Aaron and Ryan. They'll be officially introduced in the next chapter.

Plus, it was just too irresistable to not put Luhan in this chapter.

And I just had to end it with a cliffhanger.

 

I know, I'm evil.

 

Until the next chapter, Annyeong~