Some Unexpected Visitors

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Re-updated! I edited a few lines so please read it to avoid future misunderstandings.

Yellow is Malay. Blue is English. Purple is Korean. Red is Chinese. Green is Japanese. Turquoise is French.

 

U-Kiss - Neverland

 


You were just listening to music, with earphones in, while strumming the guitar strings of your beloved guitar according to the rhythm of the song you were listening. All the teachers in school were called for an emergency meeting, leaving all the classes unattended.

Some of the classes were quiet because they were used to it, some were quiet because of prefects and class monitors while some were noisy (such as your class) because of irresponsible students. The class was noisy as usual as some of the students were running around the class, chasing each other, some were playing soccer with a paper ball, some were gossiping about the school's hottest couples while some were just reading books or doing their homework. You're actually a responsible and role-model-worthy student council president and your class was actually attended by the smartest students in your year. You just felt too tired to stop them, not as you would usually do, so you let them have their fun for now while your class would seem like a class filled with dorky-nerdy smart students but they were actually pretty cool, beautiful/handsome, sporty, talented and easy-going students.

You turned to your right and saw JB reading his beloved Haruki Murakami authored book while listening to music, with earphones in, and bobbing his head and tapping his right foot to the beat of the music. Your sight moved to the person sitting in front of him, JR. He was just sitting in his seat, listening to music, with earphones in, and his head placed on the table, in deep slumber.

The class was practically normal when you heard a few high-pitched screams through your earphones. You took out your earphones, pausing the music along the way, and turned to JB. He was doing the exact same thing you did so that must have meant that he heard it too. You both turned to JR who was still asleep. JB smacked JR's head which made JR jump from his seat, making him wide awake. He rubbed his head which was in pain because of JB's hard smack.

"Hyung! Why did you do that for?"

JR's question was answered when he heard the high-pitched screams from downstairs. All three of you exchanged knowing glances and ran all the way from the third floor to the first floor, remembering to not disturb the office and meeting room and bowing to the seniors who were passing through the halls on the second floor.

When you reached the first floor, all you could see was a bunch of guys surrounded by a group of screaming female students. You tired to hear what they were screaming about and was surprised to hear the familiar names of your ex- L.A. -classmates.

"KEVEN OPPA! SARANGHAEYO!"

"ELI OPPA SO COOL!"

"DONGHO! BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

"KISEOP! MARRY ME!"

"HOON! BE MINE!"

"SOOHYUN OPPA! DATE ME!"

"AJ SO CUTE!"

 

(A/N: Some people in Malaysia only know the Korean word "Oppa" and "Saranghaeyo". They don't actually understand Korean language. Some can speak English fluently while others just know the meaning and how to make sentences. In Malaysia, only the students in the lower classes have interest in Korea since they don't really care about school. The smart students don't actually care about Korea. So that's why the sentences above are all improper sentences. No offense to you guys out there, though.)

 

"Noona! What are hyungs doing here in our school?"

JR whispered in your ear. You could tell that he was curious by the tone of his voice. That was one of the things you knew about him since you were young.

"I don't know, Jin. But I'm going to find out."

"Woah! Woah! Calm down. You don't want it to happen like last time, do you?"

You were already crushing your knuckles and ready to march to the group of females students and male intruders to give them a piece of your mind when JB stopped you and reminded you of the incident that happened in L.A. You lowered your hands and your shoulders deflated in defeat. You shook your head at JB's question which made him smirk in victory.

"Then what should I do? I can't let that continue forever."

You said while pointing at the group of people when saying "that" like a kid. JB just chuckled at your childishness. Even though you're scary and mysterious around other people and your president position made you more responsible and mature, you only act like a child around your relatives and best friends. And to JB, it was the side of you that only he and JR had seen since you started to change schools.

"Just do what you normally do to shut them up."

"You mean yell?"

"Yeah. That's the only thing you could do without using violence."

"Fine!"

You took a deep breath before yelling your lungs out.

"WHAT  THE  HELL  ARE  YOU  GUYS  DOING  HERE?!?!"

By the sound of your familiar fuming voice, everyone had shivers down their spine. All eyes turned to you. You looked even more furious than the time when the whole school made fools of themselves when a few Japanese students came because of a student exchange program.

They assumed you would already be chasing after them to beat them up but seeing JB's hands on your shoulders and JR already in a position to hold you back, they relaxed a bit. But with the strength, speed and anger you had, they didn't let their guard down just yet.

"Steph! Long no time no see-"

"Just shut it, Soohyun!"

He immediately shut up after you snapped back at him. The rest of U-Kiss were speechless at your comeback towards the leader. The female students just stood there, listening to your conversation with no clue what you were saying. You shot a death glare at them which made them freeze in their spots. You took another deep breath and yelled.

"Whoever isn't in class by the time I count to three, you'll all get detention for a year!"

Everyone started running, pushing and shoving each other to class. When they were all out of sight, you took a long look at the faces of your so-called ex-classmates.

"You guys really want to die young, don't you?"

"Yah! Is that the way to talk you your oppas?"

"Oppas my . Dongho is still younger than me, you know?"

"Still-"

"Hyungs, what are you actually doing here in our school?"

"That, JR, is classified information."

"Yah! Just tell us, Kiseop."

"Fine!"

He took a deep breath and released a long sigh. You knew either something was wrong or he's going to tell a lie. It was something you knew about him from the States. He looked at you in the eyes.

"Nothing actually. We just wanted to visit you once in a while. Is that so bad?"

"Stop lying. I know you're acting and something's wrong. You wouldn't come here unless it's because of a concert, fan meeting, asking me for a favor or the company has a problem. You're just too lazy to come here because of something else."

"Yah! We're not lazy.We just-"

"Just tell us."

"Fine. We-"

 

Brriiinnnggg

 

Before Kiseop could say anything, the school bell rang, signaling the next class will start.

"Well, we'd better get going. The teacher's meeting already ended so we'd better be in class. Tell us what you're suppose to say after school, okay?"

"Then what are we suppose to do while you "learn"?"

"Not my problem, Soohyun. You're the leader. Who's idea was it to come to our school to tell us something important? You could've just waited at my house. You have the extra keys, right?"

"No we don't"

"Yes, you do. I gave them to Kevin."

All eyes were on Kevin, ready to chase after him because of the situation they were in.

"It wasn't my fault. Kiseop hyung suggested to come to your school and everyone agreed. I didn't get the chance to tell you guys about the keys."

All eyes transferred to Kiseop. He held his hands up in surrender.

"It wasn't me. It was the maknae."

"Don't blame me. It was Eli hyung."

"Yah! It wasn't me either. It was actually Hoon."

Before Hoon could blame someone else, everyone shot wincing stares at him.

"HOON!!!​"

U-Kiss, excluding Eli, chased after Hoon as he ran for his life away from his hyungs and donsaengs. While running, Hoon yelled at Eli.

"Thanks a lot, hyung!"

"You're lucky I took the blame until now! And you're welcome!"

Seeing U-Kiss, excluding Eli, chasing after Hoon and Hoon running for his life while arguing sarcastically with Eli, you just shook your head at the childishness of the seven guys. Even though they were all older than you, excluding Dongho, they still act like children. It's amazing how they could pass with flying colors, travel all around the world because of events and concerts and be so talented at singing and dancing. It's a mystery to you on how they became k-pop idols when all they would do is just sleep or play games all day if they didn't have a fully-booked schedule.

 


I'm really really sorry again. Like I said, I write slow so please bare with me. In the next chapter, you (the story's main character) will be heading off to Korea and will meet your relatives, their friends and some old friends too so just wait for what'll happen.

I'm extra happy today because it's my birthday plus, when I went to AFF main page, I saw the title of this story as a Trending Story for Today. I was literally smilling from ear to ear. Good thing the rest of my family are sleeping.

Until the next chapter, bye~