Heading To Korea

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [3 Year Hiatus]

Re-updated! I edited a few lines.

Yellow is Malay. Blue is English. Purple is Korean. Red is Chinese. Green is Japanese. Turquoise is French.

 

U-Kiss - Time To Go

 


"Okay. So what was it that you were supposed to tell us?"

You asked the seven boys in front of you as JB and JR sat beside you while you were in between them. You were all sitting in the living room. A coffee table in the middle of the room, with 10 glasses of drinks on it, and two couches facing it, which all 10 of you were sitting on.

At school earlier, after Hoon's death run, U-Kiss decided to hangout with you, JB and JR in your class. The students in your class weren't like the students that were screaming for U-Kiss. They were quiet and quite friendly to U-Kiss and treated them as visitors instead of popular k-pop idols since they really didn't know much about the Korean music industry. 

School finished awhile ago and you, JB and JR rode home on your motorcycles while U-Kiss followed in their tour van (which they begged their manager to use). You, JB and JR decided to live together at your old house since you've already lived with them your entire life. Plus, they didn't want you to get lonely at home.

"It's about the company."

"What about it, Kevin?"

You furrowed your eyebrows when you heard the word "company". Your voice was filled with curiosity and concern.

"Is the company having problems? Is the company decreasing profits? Or even worse, is it ..."

You didn't even wanted to think of that word. It took you a lot of effort to built that company and raise it to the point that it's standing right now. If the company's position falls just like that, all of your hard work would have meant nothing.

"The Korean branches are lacking workers. If we don't do anything soon, we might lose customers."

"Phew! I thought the company was in a serious crisis."

Korean branches were bigger than the branches in the U.S., the U.K. and the rest of Asia. It was because the Headquarters and Main Branches of Miracles Inc. was located in Seoul, Korea. Thus, they needed a lot more workers compared to the other international branches.

Since you rested your position as the CEO of the company for awhile, you gave the company to your cousins. They took care of it and managed it with the help of their friends and your schoolmates (technically speaking, international ex-schoolmates) while still balancing their "idol" life. They wouldn't disturb you with the company's problems unless they really needed help since they knew how much rest you needed.

"Which branches?"

"The restaurant and cafe branches. The dance and vocal studio, photography gallery, fashion boutique and other tuition branches are doing fine. We're just lacking in waiters, waitresses, chefs and bakers."

You just nodded, processing the information Eli told you.

"Didn't we have like a huge interview the last time I managed the company? We accepted almost 100 workers. That's still not enough, Soohyun?"

"Yes, we did. But some of them quit because of school work, exams, tight schedules and even family matters."

"Aren't we paying them twice the salary of ordinary workers, AJ?"

"Yeah. According to Rin, we could even raise every worker in the company's salary with the amount of income we get from all over the world."

"So what are we supposed to do now?"

You just stared at the coffee table in front of you, in deep thought. JR's question really made you think. He and JB were just sitting in their seats, drinking their drinks and listened to your and U-Kiss' conversation. Dongho, on the other hand, just felt like sitting and just listened to his hyungs' and noona's conversation too. After a few minutes of awkward silence for the guys, waiting for your answer, and deep thinking for you, you came to a conclusion. You sighed deeply before saying your decision.

"We'll, we really don't have a choice do we? I guess I have to take over again and we have to move back to Korea."

Everyone in the living room stared at you for a few minutes. U-Kiss stared in disbelieve of what you said since you wanted to take a rest from the business while JB and JR stared in excitement of going back to Korea and meeting their hyungs and noonas.

"Are you sure, Steph? You said you wanted to take a break from the company."

"I'm positive, Kiseop."

The rest of U-Kiss just sighed at your decision.

"So when are we moving?"

"I'd say by the end of the week, Jae. Since we have to settle the school documents and drop our Student Council President and Vice Presidents' position."

They all just nodded in understanding.

 

***

 

It was already the day for you to take flight to Korea. All the documents and transfer letters were already settled and all your belongings were already packed. Some of them were already send to Korea, via your cousin's helicopter.

All your classmates cried and begged you to not move again which made you smile at the memories you had with them. They were all close friends to you and they were never actually afraid of you like the other students were. You were pretty nice and friendly to them, which you never were to the y and full-of-themselves students. You just promised them you would come and visit them someday.

After hours of flight from Malaysia to Korea, you, JB, JR and U-Kiss finally reached Korea. You took all your belongings and headed to the main entrance of the airport. You, JB, JR and U-Kiss disguised yourselves so your fans wouldn't attack you. The 10 of you waited for half an hour which made the maknaes frustrated.

 

(A/N: I don't actually know how long it takes because Malaysia is actually near Korea so let's just say it took hours. The time difference between Malaysia and Korea is only one hour.)

 

"Aish! Where are hyungs and noonas? They said they'll be picking us up."

"Yeah! I'm hungry! Hyungs! When are we going to eat?"

JB smacked JR's head while U-Kiss just shot death glares at Dongho to shut them up. You just rolled your eyes at the childishness of the maknaes.

After 10 minutes, screams were heard from the airport's main entrance which was a sign of the arrival of your dear cousins. Not!

After a few minutes, your cousins were seen amongst the group of fans, struggling to get near you and the guys.

"Dongsaeng! We missed you!"

"Do you still remember us?"

"Do you still remember our friends?"

"Have you been living well?"

"Noona! Did you miss us?"

"Wah! Our Stephanie has grown a lot in years!"

"How's my favorite dongsaeng?"

"Have you practiced a lot?"

"Our Stephanie is still as pretty as ever!"

"Our princess has returned!"

All your cousins blasted you with question and compliments as soon as they got to you, JB, JR and U-Kiss. Good thing that you have a good memory or else they'll just repeat what they said and you would still have no idea what to reply back.

"I missed you too, Gikwang oppa.

Yes, I still remember my family, Seungri oppa.

I remember their names but I can't remember their faces correctly, Sungyeol oppa.

Yes, I've been living very well with Jae and Jin, Dara unnie.

I missed all of you, Sungjonggie.

Kowawo, Chanhee oppa. I'm still taller than you, though.

I'm just the same as I used to be, Chorong unnie. I just started a business and increased my skills. That all.

Yes. I've practiced more than a lot, Chanyeol oppa.

Komawo, Sanghyun oppa.

And what princess, JungHwan oppa. I still have my dark side, you know."

You answered and thanked them one by one. You turned to each and everyone one of them when you replied. U-Kiss stood there in amazement of how well you remembered what they said and replied without hesitation. JB and JR just looked at your cousins to remember who was who.

Remembering the situation you were in, you quickly glance behind you and saw everyone in the airport looking towards you guys.

"I think we need to get going."

But they didn't move. Eventually, you had to dragged your cousins, best friends and U-Kiss out of the airport.

"Palli! Before the fans start to take pictures and follow us to your dorm."

"Arasseo! Arasseo! No need for pushing, woman!"

You shot Thunder your death glare which made him run towards Dara. She just patted his head, knowing you never changed when it came to being pissed. You all hopped into the vans your cousins drove to pick you up and headed to their dorm. There were vans.

You, JB, JR, Thunder and Dara in the first van.

Gikwang, Chorong, Kevin, Eli and AJ in the second van.

Seungri, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Chanyeol and Sandeul in the third van.

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, Dongho and Chunji in the forth van.

 

***

 

In the first van

"Yah! Sanghyun! What did you call me?"

"... A woman?"

Thunder tried to look innocent but of course, he failed.

"Nice try. Are you calling me an ajumma?!"

You accidentally yelled which made Dara jump in the driver's seat.

"Yah! Yah! Are you trying to kill us all?"

The word "kill" became really sensitive to you. Since your parents were killed in a car accident.

"Mianhae, unnie."

You spoke in a whisper-toned voice. Dara softened and felt guilty by the look on your face that she saw through the rearview mirror.

"Ani. It's my fault. Mianhae, dongsaeng-ah."

You just smiled and nodded your head at her which she saw through the rearview mirror. She saw her brother smirk and decided to yell at him instead.

"And as for you, Park Sanghyun! You are so dead when we reach home."

"What did I do? I just called Steph a woman. That shows that I see her as a grown person. I didn't mean to call her an ajumma."

"Grown person my . You just made that up so that it'll sound like you did nothing wrong."

Thunder smiled sheepishly at his loving sister. He knew how much Dara knew him so well along with you, JB, JR and Chanyeol since you all grew up with him.

"Hehe. You know me so well, noona."

Dara just smirked and rolled her eyes. She resumed to focus on the road while Thunder asked how you, JB and JR have been doing and living in different countries. The conversation was filled with questions, answers, laughs and arguments.

 

In the second van

"Can someone tell me why I'm the only girl in this van?"

"Because you can't be separated from me?"

Chorong kept complaining why she was the only girl in the van while Gikwang just answered her with a sheepish smile. Chorong just rolled her eyes at her distant cousin. She was your cousin from your father's side while Gikwang was from your mother's. They weren't really cousins but despite not being blood-related, they were still distant cousins by the marriage of your parents.

"Can't you just accept the fact that Steph and Dara are in another van and you just had to be here? I don't like it as much as you do."

"Fine!"

Chorong just humped at Gikwang and turned her face the other way while pouting. Chorong always had a habit of acting cute even though she's the leader of her group.

"Yah! Can you please stop acting cute. You're already in university. Can't you act your age?"

Chorong shot a glare at Gikwang which made him jump in the driver's seat.

"Yah! Are you calling me an ajumma?!"

She was about to hit Gikwang when Kevin finally broke the argument.

"Ehem. Aren't the both of you too old to fight like kids? Especially while driving a van filled with passengers?"

Gikwang and Chorong realized there were other people in the van too so they just coughed to avoid the awkwardness. Gikwang decided to make conversations with them so the time would pass by faster.

"So... How was it to live with Steph in the States?"

"It was awkward at first because she was the only girl in our dorm but it turned out okay after a few days."

"She even dressed up as a guy when school started."

"She was one crazy girl yet she was still fun to be with. We joined a lot of dance crews and rap contests because of her. It was epic."

Gikwang just nodded.

"Seems like our Steph hasn't changed. She still wears guy clothes for starters."

"What do you mean by 'still wears guy clothes'?"

"She used to always drag Gikwang to the shopping mall to buy her new clothes, boy clothes to be precise. But Dara unnie still bought her girl clothes. Not the ones that were too girly, though."

The three guys just nodded. The conversation continued on how much your skills increased, how much you searched for your brother and so on.

 

In the third van

"Hyung! I'm bored. Why are we stuck together while the others get to talk to Steph noona and the other hyungs?"

"Just be patient and wait until we get home, Sungjong. You'll get plenty of time to talk to Steph and the others, okay?"

"Okay. Komawo, Seungri hyung. Yay~ I'll get to go shopping with Steph noona again."

Sungjong started clapping his hands and jumped in his seat like a kid who just got a lollipop from his hyung. All the other guys just shook their heads at how childish the maknae was. Sungyeol, being Sungjong's brother, smacked his head to stop him from clapping and jumping any more. Sungjong, being the drama queen he was, rubbed the part he was smacked and faked crying in front of his hyungs while pouting.

"Hyung! *sniff* How could you. *sniff sniff* To your own dongsaeng."

Which made Sungjong earn another smack. Sungyeol just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Aigoo. Yah! Lee Sungjong. You're already in high school. Stop acting and act your age."

"Fine!"

Sungjong crossed his arms in front of his chest and plodded back in his seat, pouting. The rest of the guys in the van just shook their heads at the drama queen maknae.

 

In the forth van

"Can someone explain to me why I'm the one who's driving?"

Soohyun was in the driver's seat while Chunji sat beside him. The rest of U-Kiss felt awkward even though there was just Chunji besides them.

"You're driving because the rest of us can't drive and because we accidentally ended up like this so we don't have any other choice."

"But I don't even know the way to your dorm."

"That's okay. I'll show you the directions. For now, just go straight."

Soohyun nodded and followed Chunji's directions. The van was filled with awkward silence except the sound of Chunji's voice giving directions once in awhile. Soohyun looked at U-Kiss, excluding Eli, Kevin and AJ of course, and saw them looking out the windows with bored expressions. He nudged Chunji to look back. Chunji saw what Soohyun meant and decided to make conversation.

"Ehem. So... How long have you guys known Steph?"

With one simple question, U-Kiss' heads were all turned to Chunji. Just by saying your name, their attentions were attracted to the person who said it.

"Huh? Oh! Eli, Kevin and AJ used to live with her, JB and JR in the States. We got to know her when we went to visit them one day."

"I'd say we've known her for years."

"Yeah. Noona was so cool when we met her. She taught me how to rap better."

"She even caught me when I was acting. The rest of the guys bought it while she didn't."

Chunji nodded and smiled at how the guys talked about you. It seemed as if you never really changed when you traveled around. The conversation continued while Chunji showed the directions towards the dorm to Soohyun in between the conversation.

 


Was this chapter long? I didn't realized how much I wrote until my alarm clock rang. Hope you like this chapter.

Credits go to Annoying_BugShe gave me the idea of Stephanie's cousins picking her, JJ Project and U-Kiss at the airport. She's really good and imaginative when it comes to writing fanfiction stories. She's just lazy to write them herself.

Since I'm a slow writer and you guys would probably die out of curiosity, I'll just give you hints of what'll happen in the chapters after the chapter I just wrote. For the next chapter, you (the story's lead character) will spend a few days with your relatives and meet some old friends before school starts.

Until the next chapter, bye~