9.

Trust Those Eyes

The next day, Yunho and Sora had came into an agreement to let the lady sleep on the bed until she finds another apartment nearby. No matter what happen, they must stick together. It's their only chance of survival. 

Yunho had invited Sora out to lunch saying they had something to discuss. They went to a restaurant nearby the apartment.

"I've made reservation...uh, Jung Yunho" 

The waitress of the restaurant escorted them to a table at a corner. She pulled out chairs and handed them menus while stating the soup of the day to them.

"Why the fancy restaurant?" Sora questioned after they've settled down.

"Well, I guess this is an apology for my remark yesterday?" Yunho fluttered his eyelashes cheekily while smiling to Sora.

"Babo" Sora scoffed and turned her attention away to the menu. She was blushing actually. Maybe this was the "real" Yunho she never got the time to know.

After placing their respective orders Yunho started to bring up the topic about that he was planning to discuss with her.

"Well, actually what I've been wanting to tell you is that, we're not the only one actually." Yunho announced.

"Huh?"

"Well, you see there's actually-"

"Oh hyung!!!" Yunho was cut out by a voice coming all the way from the entrance of the restaurant.

"Oh there he is! Sora I'd like you to meet Jay Park. You can call him Jay!"

"Annyeong!" He turned towards Sora after giving Yunho a quick hug. His smile was bright. 

Jay had black hair. His arms is filled with tattoos. He wink at Sora catching her off guard. 

"Ehem, annyeong." Sora cleared and gave him a bow.

"Why so awkward, you too are the same age! Well in human years that is." Yunho remarked as he smirked at the two's awkward meeting.

Oh . She's pretty. Jay thought to himself. While on the outside he' trying his best to resist his smile showing how happy he is to meet a female vampire.

The three then took their seats and Yunho continued what he was trying to discussed with them earlier. "Since we're all here vampires. Let's stick together, like for real. Let's live near each other. Sora here, is looking for an apartment. So I thought it'll be best if-"

"I live with her? Jinjja hyung?" Jay smiled widely, cutting Yunho off yet again but only this time he got punished for it with a slap at the back of his head and a deadly glare. Sora couldn't help but scoffed at the two's squabble. 

"Listen to me! As I was saying I thought it'll probably be best if Sora were to get an apartment in the same building as us. As for you Mr.Jay , you'll move in with me. ME, JUNG YUNHO." Yunho couldn't empathize it enough. Making sure Jay heard every single word clearly. Sora was sort of glad actually, for once, she actually knew people who share the worry for her. People who is in the same category as her. Eventhough she's no longer the busy detective she was before, she didn't mind it cause she knows she can't hide her true background forever.

As Yunho kept on talking, Jay too kept on nodding. At one point of time, he made eye contact with Sora. They were exchanging looks to mock how Yunho was acting all bossy and naggy. Seeing the two of them being all smiley, Yunho slammed his hand on the table, startling them both and continued talking to get them to concentrate on what he was saying.

"This is serious guys. There are people who are out to get us. Our life is at stake here. Stick together and eliminate them all. I can't believe I'm saying this but the Hunters are back."

"Hunters?" The other two said in harmony.

"Hunters, they're the ones whose responsible for our depleting number. I'm not sure why they want to get rid of us but I know that they're going all out." Yunho was serious. It' the first time Sora has seen him this serious. She gave him a nod to show her assurance. Jay on the other hand was nowhere near paying attention. Instead, he was fidgeting in his seat. 

"Why is this so uncomfortable" Jay mumbled under his breath as shifted violently on his seat. All Yunho could do was facepalm-ing himself.

"This is harder than I thought" He thought to himself.

Back at Yunho's apartment building. Sora was at the rooftop again sitting on the same spot she sat on the previouse night. She smiled to herself.

"Appa, looks I'm not the only one. Jay and Yunho are vampires too. I just met Jay today and he made me smile after so long. I'm glad I met him" she whispered to herelf while a few strand of her hair.