3.

Trust Those Eyes

"This runs like an olympian!" the sweaty man shouted while sprinting down the narrow alley. Following close behind was Sora running effortlessly. Being a vampire does have its advantages after all. Wanting to end this quickly, Sora leaped forward, landing on the man and pinning him to the ground. Moments before landing the suspect manage to turn behind and saw a glimpse of Sora pouncing towards him.

"You have the right to remain silent blah blah blah yada yada" Sora knelt on the suspect's back, pinning all her weight on him to prevent him from getting up. She took a pair of handcuffs and put in on the suspect.

"You! Just what are you! Why are your eyes like that? YOU FREAK I DID NOTHING WRONG"

Sora was startled with his remarks. Still kneeling on the man below, Sora looked at her reflection in a puddle of water. Seeing her eyes were bright red, Sora panicked. "Oh , what a bad timing" She thought to herself. This was normal. Each time she uses her vampire abilities, her instincts took overif she didn't monitor it well. Like a predator hunting it's prey, it was instinct. Just then, Kikwang finally caught up to her. Hyperventalating with a pale face. From the looks of it, Kikwang was having a hard time catching up with her.

"Sora sshi!" Kikwang called up and ran over to them.

Grabbing the suspect by the hair, she pulled him up so he would be standing on his feet. Sora not wanting him to see her eyes, hang her head low so that her hair would drape over her face. "You take over from here, I got other things to take care of" While pushing the struggling man towards kikwang. Not even looking up, Sora walked past Kikwang still with her hair draping her face. Both Kikwang and the suspect was confused at how ridiculous she looks.

Back at the police station, the suspect was place in an intorregation room with Sora assigned to question him.

"Mr Seo Jang Woo......now tell, me what were you doing meddling at the crime scene earlier today?" Sora broke the dead silence in the room.

"I-I didn't do anything! I was only curious...."

"Then why did you run from us? Obviously you had something to hide! HUH?!" Sora slammed the clipboard she had on the table startling the suspect. She pulled out a chair and took a seat, facing the suspect.

"I......don't know...." 

Taking a deep, she placed 4 photos of the murder victims in front of him. "Do you know any of them?"

The suspect shooked his head

"Oh really? As far as I know the 5 of you went to school together and all of you were in the some secret club after school? So? Still don't regconise them?"

"Fine! I know them alright! I was upset to hear their news of death. All I did was looking around the crime scene to mourn. Gosh!"

"That's all?"

"There was a man. He was there when I reached the scene. He was rather suspicious to me. He has tall, with brown hair. He was wearing a leather jacket and a green cap. When he saw me, he immediately took of......as if he had something to hide"

Instantly, Sora got up and left the room. She made a phonecall to all her investigation team to find any information regarding the mysterious man.

I'll find you." Sora determinely pledge when she hung up the phone.