12.

Trust Those Eyes

Yunho bent down on his knees to placed the semi-concious Jay after carrying him on his back ontop of a small grass patch right under a tree. He slowly lower the younger's back onto the tree trunk so he'd be leaning on it. 

"I've got the medicine" Sora ran over to them after purchasing all the necessity that is needed to treat the wound. 

"You go treat his wounds. I'll go look for some shelter we can stay for the night" Yunho ran off before she had the chance to say anything.

Sora tore open the plastic wrap of the cotton ball. She took one out and pour alcohol on it. She lifted Jay's shirt open slowly so as to not aggravate the wound. She dabbed the cotton ball lightly on it to disinfect the wound, sending a stinging sensation through Jay's nerves.

"ssssssst" Jay hissed trying his best to endure the pain.  " that hurts."

Sora glanced to him, feeling sorry and cringing at the same time as though she can feel his pain just by examining his facial expression. Soon after, he adjust to the pain, feeling numb to it. Sora was tending to his wounds but he noticed she was observing not only the wounds but his toned muscles on his abdomen. He was amused. A married woman was checking him out. 

"After I heal, I'll probably tattoo your face right over here to show my gratitude for this moment right now" Jay's pointer finger was circling around his wound. Sora's eyes followed his finger.

"What are you talking about. Don't you have enough tattoos already! And you better keep quiet, I can't concentrate on treating your wound"

"Heh, yeah. I know. Your husband gonna be jealous right? It's a waste you know. I actually really liked-"

"He's not my husband. Well, he is but he's not. We're married in the first place just for the sake of it. My dad married me off to him" Sora explained to him, cutting him off surprisingly.

"Jinjja?!" Jay's weak eyes brightened up. "So I still have a chance right?"

"YAH PABO!" Sora was taken aback at Jay's irrational reaction to her words. In her outburst of shyness, she unexpectedly pressed down extra hard on the cotton ball on Jay's wound. 

"YAH!" Jay unconciously grabbed her hand as he flinched from the pain to stop her from pressing down any further. For a moment, there was silence. They both gazed into each other's eyes speechless as Jay gripped on Sora's hand became tighter. Shocked, Sora dropped the cotton ball she was holding.

Jay who was leaning against the tree trunk had used his other hand to pushed himself off so that he'd be sitting on his own. He pulled Sora closer as his stare was getting intense. 

"Guys! Great news. I found an old abandoned shack nearby we can use to stay for the time being. It's right overrrr......" Yunho slurred his last few words only to stop after seeing the moment Jay and Sora had. He forced out a coughed, looked down and turned his head away to pretend he didn't see anything.

Sora quickly pulled back her hands and stood up on her feet. 

"Ahh hyung. There was a bug on Sora's face, I just helped her to shoo it away" Jay chuckled trying to make the atmosphere less awkward. He tried to get up on his own feet only to slip and stumbles back down. Yunho walked over to where he was and piggybacked him to bring him to the shack he mentioned on earlier. 

Sora followed right beside. Staring, at her hand, the ones Jay had held. Her thought got lost and she didn't concentrate on what's ahead of her.

"Sora yah. Look where you're going. If you fall tand hurt yourself, how am I suppose to carry the two of you!" Yunho snaps after seeing Sora being so careless. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy after witness the "moment" between the other two. The rest of the walk to the shack was accompanied by silence as all was busy with their own thoughts and concern.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooooo~ what do you guys think? Hope you guys like it heheheehehe
Shall update v
ery soon ;)