7.

Trust Those Eyes

It has been a week of torture for Sora. She went on experiments after experiments. A week without blood to energize her has drain almost the life out of her. Pale and weak, she spends her days lying motionless on the bed in her quarantine room, hoping that somebody would come to help her.  Eventhough she's an immortal, she felt as though she was gonna fall into a coma any minute then. Then one night when she was falling in and out of conciousness, she heard loud thumping noise outside the quarantine room. Though it was faint, she was sure she heard people yelling and begging for help. But being in the state she is in, the faint voices soon disappears along with her vision as she passes out again from lack of energy.

When she finally came to her senses, she realized those faint voices was not so faint anymore.

"STOP OR WE'LL SHOOT"

Sora tried to widen her eyes so that she can see what was going on. She realised that there was a strong grip holding onto her and that she was no longer in that prison-like room. She felt a cold breeze coming from behind. She was outside for the very first time in weeks. She looked up to see Yunho. He was carrying her bridal style. Upon closer look, she can clearly see his bright red eyes. Yunho had personally break into the highly security place where they held Sora to retrieve her back. Now being chased by the guards, he is effortlessly outruning them with his vampire strength. Sora on the other hand, lost conciousness again. Clueless as to what was Yunho's motive onto helping her break out of that place after trying to kill her, she place all her trust into him once again and let him take her away.

"Sora yah.....open your eyes, come on" Sora open her heavy eyelid with the very last energy she had. To her surprise, she was in an apartment, she felt safe for once. "Here..." Yunho hand went to the back of her head and slowly lifted it up while he held a cup towards . It was blood. Sora instinctively let it flow down and soon, her eyes turned bright red too but it was oddly weak. She looked into Yunho's eyes who was sitting at the side of the bed he was on, it was soft, no longer the strong gaze he usually had. It clearly showed his genuine concern for her. After a few minute of silence, Sora finally finish the whole glass of blood. 

"Rest now, you'll be fine soon" He slowly placed her head back onto the pillow beneath her. Before he could stand up to leave the room, Sora grabbed his wrist , surprising Yunho.

"...........why?" Sora whispered.

"Rest." Yunho replied.

The stubborn Sora only held onto his wrist tighter. "Tell me."

"We're vampires. They've found us..........and because we need each other to survive, what more can I say?"

Yunho shook her grip lose and left the room. Sora was left confused. How can she trust him when he tried to kill her before. But what he said might be true, the humans have found out about their existence and they know how to kill them. 

That night, Sora lay wide awake. With her energy partly regained, she could think more clearly now. "We need each other...." Those words kept on playing in her mind. Did he really meant it? Maybe he was trying to fool her again for his own gain.