1.

Trust Those Eyes

"Morning"  Yunho greeted his wife who have finally walked out of the room after getting dressed for work.

"Yeah....morn" Sora replied mumbling under her breathe, too busy to even look up from her phone. After grabbing an apple from the kitchen, she head towards the door and off she goes to work.

That's how this two spend each morning with each other. Though they were pronounced husband and wife last month, they never even once slept on the same bed or even in the same room like any other normal married couple do. The weird thing is that it didn't bother both of them at all. They were more like roommates than spouses. Sora who was one of Korea's top detective was too busy to give a damn about things back at home. She had other important things to take care of. Like solving murder cases and catching those "scumbags" as she would refer them as. Yunho on the other hand, is an eccentric man. He's overly friendly but never talk about himself. In fact the only thing Sora knew about him is that he's a year older than her, he works at some blood bank and he's a man. A muscular man. Sora can't deny the fact that he was attractive after seeing him walking around the house shirtless a few times. 

Driving to work, Sora received a call from her office regarding a recent case of murder that just occured around her area. She has been deployed to check on the crime scene, her team was already on the scene awaiting her arrival. At the scene, there were already reporters surrounding the area which have been cordoned off. It was a small run down shack.

"Sora sshi!" one of her team called out to her, "it looks bad. all the blood have been drained from this one. Weird huh? Wonder what's their motive" Blood? she thought. She wasn't very keen on the word blood. They started their usual work of invetigation. Collecting evidence, taking pictures of the scene, interviewed witnesses. After scanning the whole crime scene thoroughly, gathering all the evidence and witnesses' account, they decided to call it a day and head back home. Sora 

"I'm home!" It was nearly midnight when Sora entered the house, "like you'd care" she whispered softly afterwards. Yunho must be sleeping, she thought to herself. But how wrong was she. When she head towards her room and reach for the door knob, to her surprised, Yunho already opened the door for her from inside. Looking nervous and couldn't even make eye contact.

"What are you doing in my room?" she questioned with a frown forming on her face.

"Uh? Nothing, I just got the wrong room"

"What do you mean wrong room! We've been living in this house for a month!" 

"Aigooooooo~ Babe, don't frown, wrinkles will form on your beautiful face" Yunho tried to change the subject while carressing her left cheek.

"Didn't I told you to stop calling me that? And you haven't answered my question!"  She slapped hishands away.

By this time Yunho tried to slide pass her through the door but was stopped when he was pushed on the shoulders by Sora. 

"Answer. Me" 

"eheheheheheee........" Giving a cheeky grin, Yunho slowly removed Sora's hand grip on his shoulder and ran past her. As quick as lightning, he ran to his room and slammed the door behind him.

"YAH! That little.............forget it!" Sora too went into her room and slam the door behind her but hers was louder to show her annoyance.

She couldn't care less on what Yunho was doing in her room. She scanned her room to see if anything was misplaced or whatsoever when suddenly something hit her. "Oh , the supply!" 

She immediately bend down to look under her bed. Pulling out a suuitcase, she open it to check if her "supply" was touched. To her relief, it wasn't. She took out one bag and poke a straw into it and began slurping away the content. What was the supply? Well, since she pledged not to drink human blood directly from the human body, she had to find a way to satisfy her blood cravings. And that is to buy bags of blood donated to the blood bank.

It would have been dangerous if Yunho were to find them, she chuckled to herself while taking a sip on the straw.