Lay's special breakfast

My Father's Daughter

"What Would you like to have for breakfast?" you called out. And xiumin being a food fanatic ran in instantly at the mention of 'food' and started giving you suggestions for breakfast.

You were half way through cooking breakfast when the EXO-K boys started to fill in. You stood in the middle of the kitchen door "Good morning there!" you smiled.

"Good morning!" chanyeol greeted back and waved his hands cheefully giving you his creepy yet cute smile. You mimiked his wave and returned to the kitchen chuckling.

You noticed how awkward the boys were with you when you newly became their co-ordinator. So to clear that up you started giving them your famous happy treatment. And as expected by you it worked. The boys were nice to you, especially suho, chen, tao, sehun, chanyeol, luhan, kris and D.O were naturally interacting with you and your happy with that. but Lay was completely indifferent.

After you finished cooking breakfast for 12 people, Baekhyun, suho, tao amd chen help you set up the table. And you being your absorvent self noticed that even ever the boys eat anything back at SM lay always eat less spicy food and anything that does'nt have nuts in it. Its been over 2 weeks after you became EXO's co-ordinator and you comfirmed it that lay does'nt eat spicy food.

After the table was set you separately brought lay food to serve him yourself. Some boys were sitting on the dining table and some on the sofas.

"Please~ enjoy your break fast!" you gave your breath taking trademark smile, which made the boy's heart stop breaking for a second before they broke into smiles helplessly. ahh that smile of yours.

Lay was sitting and watching TV. 'hump! told you she wont know I dont eat spicy!' When lay saw what was make he frowned and stromed way to mach tv. Everything was made spicy and the pancakes has nuts embided in them. He frowned and watched tv despite his stomach screaming for food.

"Thank you Hyunri ssi!!" they all unisoned and began eating and serving reach other.

You sreached the living room for lay still holding his breakfast tray in your hand. When you saw him sitting and watching TV with a frown on his face you smiled and walked over

"Lay?" lay looked up when a soft sweet voiced called his name. It  was you. Lay frowned deeper.

You held out the tray wand set it on his lap "Your breakfast" You smiled "Non spicy food and pancakes without nuts" you said and stood up straight waiting for lay's reply.

Lay was shocked 'how did she know?' but he didnt let the shock how on his face. He turned his head to look at his brother only to find them staring at him with look that says 'Thank her!! or die!'

Lay looked back at you, He knew if he showed you attitude even after what you did for him, his brother will kill him.

"T-thank you" lay whispered. but your heard it clearly and your smile naturally grew wider. this was the first time lay ever talked to you . You heart never felt so acomplished in life. Without thinking you reached your hand out and ruffled lay's hair slightly "Enjoy unicorn~~" you cood and walked away.

Lay was left in the initial stage of shock.

'ahhhhsiiiish! thsi girl! did he just ......touch me?' lay;s eyes grew as wide as D.O's

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OKAI YES BELIEVE YOUR EYS THIS IS A TRIPLE UPDATE! THIS ONE IS BECAUSE I HAVE MY EXAMS STARTING ON THE 16TH AND WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE BECAUSE I'LL BE STUDYING MY BUT OFF!...HOPEFULLY >_>.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASSSSSSEEEEE!

 

BYE BYE SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *BREATH* OOOOOOOON :D