EXO's new coordinator

My Father's Daughter

 

You took a deep breath as to looked at the 4 story building standing in front of you. It was the day of your interview.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" your dad called put from the car which was parked in double indicator few feet behind you. You turned back and gave him a smile.

"Aniyo appa! I'll want to do this myself" You assured. Your dad dint look satisfied but he nodded.

Thanks to your independent habit, you dint want anyone to go along with your to the interview. Thats why you dint let seung mi~na come along too.

"Give me a call~ and I'll come and pick you up" Your dad called from the car before he drove away.

You slowly made your way inside the building. Big portrait of Lee So Man greeted you. You looked around in daze at the human size pictures of the famous SM artist. You could recognize Super juniors, SNSD, F(X), TVXQ, EXO. You let out a silent squeal when you saw your favorite artist, SHINee. You loved them, especially the maknae Lee Taemin.

As you walked more inside the building, more teen boys and girls walked past you, which you assumed as trainees.

You bit you lip in nervousness. Even though you were sure you'll get this job because you were her with the reference of the EXO-M duixhang's wife, you were still tensed.

"May I help you Miss?" A voice called from behind. You turned around to find yourself in the lobby with the receptionist fake smiling at you.

You gave her a general bow before smiling back "I'm here for the interview" You gave her some papers to refer too. The receptionist nodded understandingly as he read through them. Her smile widen as she gave you back the papers.

"Good afternoon Miss Zhang HyunRi, You here with refrence of Mrs Kris Wu right?" She asked and you nodded. "!st floor, Room 21" she gave you the directions' pointing at the elevator. You nodded and walked to where she said.

         

***

 

Lay eventually got over the shock of seeing his father again and his 'daughter'. He wont denay the fact that he is jealous of his father's 'daughter'. He was jealous that she gets what lay could have gotten if his father dint have ran away abandoning lay and his mother when lay was just a 5 year old boy. He can never forgive his father for what he had put lay's mother through. Leaving her to take care of a young boy alone with financial problems. And what did he do after leaving? get married to another women and have a daughter? how disgusting~

Lay knew that now he wont see them again so could relax and forget about it. He decided not to tell his mom about this,  It'd would just make things worse.

Currently EXO was in their parctice room. Their manager said they were having a new comer to EXO staff and they'd like EXO to meet her. So EXO said...no laid flat on the floor waiting for this new comer.

"Hyung When is this person coming?  I want to go home and sleep" Winded kai as he laid sandwich between D.O and sehun.

"Patience jong in" Your manager shot kai a look.

lay looked around the room. Duizhang was dozing off beside luhan and the hyper chanyeol, who was playing in his phone whit baekhyun cheering him sitting besides him. Xiumin was stuffing in buns getting werid look from chen. Tao was rolling like a panda besides lay wanting to get duizhang's attention. Suho was waiting petiently reading a book beside lay.

Suddenly the door opened and lay's attention diverted towards it like everyone elses.

A gasp escaped lay's lips.....'This can't be!' lay's eyes were very soon ready to pop out of his eye sockets at how wide they were. SHE is the new comer? what is God wanting to do??

              

***

 

You walked nervously in the corridor, making your way to room number 42 on the fourth floor. It was the day after the interview. Lee So Man wasnt as stuck up as you heard he was. He was quite nice.

The only question his 'interview' consisted was "Are you here with reference of Kris's wife?" you nodded and the next thing you was "Your appointed. when would you like to start?"....intense wasnt it?

You thought it was rediculous that your were nervouse about all this before the interview. So now you were going to be interdicted to EXO as their coodinator.

"37..............38......" You read the door plate as to walked in the hallway to get to the correct room. "......39-" suddenly the door in front of you opened and someone bumped in to you, cause both you and him to fall on the ground.

You groaned in pain and slowly got up "S-sorry" You began "I dint see you coming out"

The person who you bumped into got up and looked at you..........just looked at you. You recognaised who it was immediately.

"Shim Changmin shi!!" you exclaimed, startled at you bumped into TVXQ member. Lucky day!!~ You blinked at him in disbelieve. But all changmin did was stare at you mindlessly.

You frowned in confusion waving your hand in front of changmin's face "Shim Changmin shii? Are you alright?" you enquired only to get no reply but stare. You watch him stare at you before you realized your getting late. You stepped back and gave changmin a bow "Mianhae~" You apologized and quickly ran away.

Changmin turned around and looked at your running figure 'Who is she?'

 

You ran your hand through your hair smoothing it and took a deep breath before entire EXO's practice room 'HyunRi Fighting!!'

You peaked inside the room and took a step in slowly. You recognized EXO's 2 managers and gave them a smile. They smiled back and motioned you to come in.

"Boys this is your coordinator" One of the manager said patting your back. "Introduce yourself" He whispered to you.

You looked nervously at 12 faces staring at you. You quickly cleared your throat before speaking.

"Annyeong~ I'm Zhang HyunRi. Your coordinator. I hope to get along with you all well"  You greeted with a 90 degree bow.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPDATE RIGHT? SORRY ! BUT HERE CHAPTER 2.

THANK YOU TOO ALL MY 17 USERS WHO SUBSCRIBED TO ME ^^ PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT :)

SHIM CHANGMINIIIIEEEE'S CAMAO~ ;p

 

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE...:) THANK YOU ^^