Rise and shine EXO

My Father's Daughter

You woke up with alarm interrupting your sleep. Thought you were'nt a morning person you somehow manage to wake up iin the morning with a wide smile on your face. You took a quick bath and changed into clothes for today and since winter was close you decided to wear warm altire. Glubing down hot coffee and buttered bread you ran out of your apartment.

You stood in front of EXO-M's door. It was 7 in the morning, though EXO have their schedule stating in the late afternoon they have to report to SM building by 11. Before ringing the bell you exhaled and put on a smile. You finally rung the bell and stood confidently and waited for the door to open. Few seconds later the door open reveiling half sleeping kris.

"Good morning!!" You chimed with a bright smile. Kris gave you a weak smile in respond and walked inside letting the door open fot you to get in. You did'nt take kris's actions offensive because you learned from his wife a.k.a your bestfriend that he is always dead in the morning. You walked in and  closed the door behinde you. Making your way to the living room you saw Xiumin, Chen and Tao already awake and sat in the living room.

"Good morning!!" You chimed again and waved cutely. Upon seeing your brighter then the sun smile Xiumin and Tao could'nt help but smile back and greeted you. chen's sleepy face lit up like a christmas tree when he saw you "Good morning hyunri ssi". You smiled wider at him, giving chen's heart to skip a few beats.

"Kris you think you can go get the EXO-K boys? Im going to prepare breakfast for you all" you announced and walked inside the kitchen.

"Sure Hyunri" kris replied "Chen go wake up luhan and lay" with that he left the apartment to go wake up his dongsaengs.

 


Lay squirmed under his blanket and goared "Ugh! she is here! seems like she has taken a plegde to ruin my mornings with her stupid voice" lay complained.

Luhan who was already up, frowned at his younger brother's unessesary bashing "Lay, firstly she is just doing her job she woke up to make us breakfast. be thankful to that" luhan snapped

"We never asked her too" lay snapped back but luhan continued anyway "Secondly, she has a very sweet voice and smile! so stop bashing her and stop hating her"

Lay rolled her eyes "please luhan gege~ dont give me that! You know excatly why I hate her".

Luhan stopped cleaning his bed and gave lay a look "She does'nt even know who you are to her. She has nothing to do in this, she absolutly innocent. So stop this!" with that luahn left the room not wanting to listen to his younger brother's usless complains about you, completelt forgeting about his hallf messy bed.

lay scroffed  "Psht! thats excatly why she wont know I dont eat spicy food or nuts"

'Telling me not to hate someone who took my father way from me? seriously luhan gege?'

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT IS THIS? DOUBLE UPDATE? THIS IS BECAUSE I KNOW THA PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS TOOOOOOO SHORT! SORRY T---T.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT