First encounter

My Father's Daughter

The sound of people chating.

Random songs playing from different stores round the place.

You looked around at the crowed of people rushing past you as you sat on the chair, like your was fixed to the surface of it.

People of all age pasted by you, some conversing on thir phones and some with the fellow companions.

The snizzling sound of food being made, buzzed in your ears. You tapped your feet on thr ground rythmicly and twisted and turned your phone in your hands.

You were sitting on an empty seat in the food court in the mall waiting for certain someone who you were sure was not coming.

It was saturday afternoon and you were at the mall to do some weekend shopping, your friend promised to company you but because of her celebraty husband she wont come. Your phoned rang and you answered in the first ring.

(slant your friend, normal you)

"Hyunri Im so sorry----"

"Sorry what? huh? mina? sorry what?" you snapped.

"I-...well....I-------" Seung mi~na suttered on theother side of the phone.

You cut her instantly "You cant come? isnt it?"

Seung mi~na sighed "yes I come~ Im sorry. But kris draged me on a date. we havent seen each other for a week. And you know how Kris is right?"

"Yes I know how your oh so-obssessed-with-his-wife husband is! You could have told me forhead!"

"I wish I could hyunri but I had no idea kris was taking me on a date. Im sorry hyunri please forgive me! ill make it up to you I swear" Seung mi~na practically pleaded.

"Yeah Yeah I forgive! Acompany me to the interview next sturday?" you asked hopefully to get a yes. "I promise I'll come" Seung mi-na said and you beamed happily. you both bid goodbye on the phone and hug up. You pushed your shppoing bags a little inside the table and waited for your dad to arrive.

You felt like someone was watching you, but you quickly shurggered the feeling away.

"HyunRi-ah!" You looked uo to see your dad running towards you panting "Im sorry Im late, you know seoul's traffic right?"Your father is a cheerful man. His always happy personality motivates you to always smile.

"Appa!" You eyes twinkled on see your dad and a wide smile spread acroos your face "Mei gwen shi appa (Its okay) you are here now"

Your dad smiled at you and ruffled your hair "Ready to go then?"

You walked out of the mall with your dad, following him to his car. As soon as you reached it, you stuffed your shopping bags in the backseat and sat in the passenger seat next to your dad.

You dad's a midium height Chinese man in his mid 40s. None like other men, your dad had full jet back hair covering his scalp with clean face, wrinckles here and there but no sign of facial hair. He looks younger then his actual age, which is a good thing. He doest have those belly fat....maybe a little but its not seen at all when he wears his formal suits.

He's cheerful and fun loving, exactly from where you learned to smile so much. He has a excelent smile with dimple on his right cheek that makes you wonder how many women fell for him because of that when he was young. You envy that you ever got dimple, you absolutly love them. So you added a new thing in your 'ideal man' list, You adore men with dimples.

"Don't be angry with her honey, You know seung mi-na seens her husband after weeks" You dad said when he heard you sigh loudly.

"Ani, appa. I understand but I wanted someone to help with my shopping before interview" You replied pouting slightly.

"You could have always asked me. I would be happy to help you?" your dad joked. You dad is a fashion disaster. You always pick clothes for him or else he end up looking like a clown.

"Sure appa I'll make sure to take you with me when I was a circus to perfrom" You replied jokingly and pokes your dad's cheek with dimple on it when he pouted.

"I can always give you a job in our company honey, you dont have to go anywhere else to work"

You dad is the CEO of the Korea and China's biggest hotels, YH towels enterprise. But yet you dont want work there, even though you knew you'll have high chances of getting positions like the Excutive manager or somehting. But you wanted to be able to stand on your own feet then to depend on your dad's company. And besides the new job your interviewing for is in a Entertainment, one place wear your mom always wanted to work but never got a chance.

"Dad we talked about this. And Im just trying out what mom wanted always" You replied with a smile on your face that never washes away.

 ***


Lay walked slowly to back to his dorm with a thight grib on the packet in his hands. What he saw at the mall was eye tearing shocking. He has never even thought of encountering him again after so many eyes of being abandoned by him. Lay has moved on. But what he saw today brought back all those hurtful memories that rose unanswerable questions after questions.

He slowly turned the door nobe and stepped inside the dorm making painful way to the living room where s were waiting for him.

"Here lay hyung is here!!" Sehun announced as he was lay walking in.

"Hyung!! did you get dinner?" baekhyung asked. Xiumin's eyes twinkled as he heard the dinner "FOOODDDDDD!!"

Lay slowly slumped in to the couch next to suho dropping the bags on the ground. Luckily tao caught them with his ninja like reflexes.

"Lay gege be careful!!" Tao hissed as he placed the bags on the dinning table in the corner of the living room.But lay dint bludge. He just sat there recollecting what he saw.

"Lay?" suho shook lay's shoulders but he was still lost. Every one noticed the way lay was. He looked so plae like he saw a ghost or something worst and unfortunaletly its worse then that. His eye looked lost with so much pain in it.

"Hyung?"

"Lay gege?"

"Yixing?"
 
They all shook him to get him back on earth but lay dint respond.

"Hyung? What's wrong woth you??" kai yelled.

Kris walked over to lay and kneed in front of him "Lay what happened?" he asked clamly. Lay lifted his head to look at kris as his repond.

"I-i saw-w my...my..f-f-father" lay stuttered.

It everyone else's turn to go pale. The color completly drained from their faces.

Every on in EXO knew that lay's father abandoned him and his mother when lay was around 5. Lay hated his father for doing that and never forgave him. He never wanted to encounter him in the future but faith is just against it.


Lay was odering dinner for at the food court in the mall near their dorm. It was his turn to go out and get dinner after their hard parctice. With so much hard work they are putting in these days for theor upcoming album, lay thought every one in EXO deserve delicious to grup down.

After taking his order he made his way out of the resturant area. Just when he was walking out if the food court he saw this girl sitting in one of the tables in front of him. Her side profile was visbke to lay. She has midium brown hair that were gracefully landed below her shoulders. Her brown bans overed her forehead but showling off the milky while skin on her clean face. She looked alot like his leader kris's wife seung mi~na.

The girl was scorched down talking to someone on the phone asking him or her to assist her to the interview next week then bid goodbye. It obviously looks like she was waiting for someone.

Lay watched her in interest, something was telling him he and the girl have something in common. He began to feel something weird inside him but he could put a finger on where it was. 'Maybe I can ask her if she wants a lift'
 

He carefully walked over to the girl but rudly stopped him his tracks when he saw a fimilier figure walking towards the girl.

Lay eyes widen when he saw the person. Everything stoped. Blood rushed in lay's body in speed. He felt the similiar pain overcome him. It was mixture of anger, pain, sadness etc.

Lay instanly knew who he was 'father?'. It was his father. That man who abandoned lay and his mother back in changsha when he was around 5. Lay remembers every suffering he and his mothjer went through for years after his father ran away.

"Appa!" Lay's emotion promoted to another level when he heard the girl call HIS father 'appa'. This was to much to process.

Lay just watched him leave together.

It was merical that he drove his car back to the dorm safely.


"H-he has-s a..a daug-gther now?" Lay whispered. exchange worried glance with each other, They have never seen lay like this.

Hatert was clearly visible in his eyes. They werent gentle at the moment

He dint want to see this day! he never wanted to see his father again.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOOHOOO~ 1ST CHAPTER...YAYYYY! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. I HOPE IM NOT RUSHING THROUGH, BUT THIS IS HOW IT STARTS. IM VERY EXCIETED TO WRITE THIS STORY. SINCE LAY IS FUN TO WRITE.

CAMAO OF KIM SEUNG MI-NA! OC OF MY OTHER FIC. THIS STORY WILL HAVE MAY GUEST APPEARANCE AND CAMAOS.

THANK YOU TO MY 1ST SUBSCRIBERS. PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO COMMENT OR LEAVE YOUR OWN FIC'S AD ON MY WALL ILL BE HAPPY TO CHECK.^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

AND ALSO CHECK MY OTHER STORY "I'M ENTIRELY IN LOVE" WITH KRIS...THANK YOU.