Zhang Yi Xing

My Father's Daughter

 
"Annyeong~ I'm Zhang HyunRi. Your coordinator. I hope to get along with you all well" You greeted.

'ZHANG HyunRi?'

As most instantly every EXO member's eyes traveled  and looked at lay to comfirm their doubts. And upon seeing lay's shocked and pale face their doubts were cleared.

Their new coordinator. Zhang HyunRi is the girl lay was talking about the other day.

Lay felt his blood boil up by just seeing her use 'Zhang' to her name. He hated this. Why of all the women, His so-called father's daughter was his coordinator.

You felt uneasy suddenly when all the member of EXO and thier eyes fixed on one member of them, Lay. But his eyes were on you. Glaring at you wih wide eyes and unreadable expression.

When you eyes met it felt your insides were buring. You gluped and looked away.

The managers felt the awkward atmosphere and cleared their throat.Every one's attention was on manager Lee, but lay's eyes never left your You gluped again 'Whats his problem?'

"Ms HyunRi please follow me. I'll tell you what to do" He said and motioned you to follow him. You did as told with the other manager follow behind you leaving EXO alone in the room.

As instantly when the 3 left the room EXO gathered around lay.

"Is it here Lay?" Baekhyun asked. And lay sloely nodded.

Everyone exchanged glances worriedly. They have never seen lay so angry.

Kris nibbled his bottom lip nervously "I kind of know her" he announced. Everyone looked at kris including lay.

"You know her?" Lay asked his voice wasnt so angelic at the moment.

"Yeah. She is Seung mi-na's friend. She told she would send her reference with her friend to get this job" Kris explained.

"You know this and dint tell me?" Lay glared at his duizhang.

"Believe me Lay i dint know it was HER. I dint know who this friend she was talking about" kris replied and sighed and nodded understandingly.

Suho gave the younger a comforting pat on his back.

"Now what?" kai asked.

Lay sighed and ran his hands through his hair "I guess I have to get along with this. What else can I do?"

"It wont be that awkward, cause I think she doesnt know who you are" Xiumin said thoughfully.

Kris clapped his hands standing up "Come all! Lets start practice or if manager hyungs come back and see we are just sitting they will scold us"

Everyone abruptly got up and started warming for practise. While lay just sat there sighing 'My father's daughter is my coordinator' lay rubbed his face furiously.

 

   ***

 

"And this their schedule for this month" Manager lee gave you dozen sets of papers and you took them carefully. "You have to be with them all the time making sure nothing goes wrong" He explained.

You nodded organizing the important papers that he gave you. "Thats the last of it. Please work hard and if you have any trouble dont hesitate to come to me" Manager lee smiled and stood up to leave.

"Oh oh oh one second manager lee" You quickly stopped him from leaving.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

You looked down nervously "You dont happen to have EXO member's profile by any chance? because Im not so fimiliar with them" You asked and looked up worriedly. You bit your lip when manager lee narrowed his eyes at you.

But suddenly he laughed "Yes I do. I knew it'd come handy" He gave you a fat black file. You flashed a smile and took it.

"I'll leave now. Take your time to get back to EXO. They are practicing now. But be sure to read them the schedules before they leave the building" Manager lee explained and left.

You sighed and plopped down on the chair. You were in the canteen in the SM building. Honestly it was a little big to be called a canteen it was more like a lunch area. Since there was no soul around Yiu decided to get comfortable.

You looked at the pile of paper and smiled. "Let look through who is who" You said to yourself and picked up the fat black file with a huge EXO logo printed on top.

You opened the file flipped the first page. The first member profile was of xiumin's aka Kim Min Seok. It had his passport size picture on the top right of the page and the other information was printed down below.

You read through member information of xiumin, luhan, kris, suho, baekhyun, chanyeol's before you flipped to the next. You learned that kris used to live in canada that impressed you, baekhyun only trained a year before bebut, chanyeol and luhan were ullzhangs. You could help up squeal over luhan's baby face. Im your eyes he is the cutest of them all......yet!
 
You flipped the page to next member profile "Lay" You read. Your eyes widen as you kept reading his profile.

"Zhang Yi xing? He has the same last name as mine.......and he is from changsha just like appa" You read out loud. It was wierd how lay's birth place was exactly same as your appa's. You noticed that he dint have the 'Father's name' column like the rest. You got the idea and dint thing futher into it.

For some reson you read his name again "Zhang Yi xing.....Yixing" a smile creeped up your face. You loved the sound of his name.

Just when you were flipping to the next page you heard foot steps. You looked up and you eyes widen "Shim Changmin Shii!" you called his name out bluntly.

Changmin looked up upon his name being called in middle of the process of getting a cold drink. He smile when he saw you 'Its her!!'

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED GAIN SO FAST *GASP* LOOOL XD...

CHANGMIN AGAIN...DONT WORRY HE WILL COME ALOT ALOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS....GUSSED WHY ALREADY *WIGGLE EYEBROWS*

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

@Kurrokochi: THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)