Snowday

If Only I Weren't A Girl

I woke up beside Kai in his bed. I yawned and pulled myself out of Kai's arms. I shivered as the cold air hit my body and Kai must have felt it too since he tried the reach for me, I dodged his hands and I went over to the window. It was being filled with falling snow. I smiled and I started getting ready for the day.

 

~

 

When I woke up Kyungsoo was no longer by my side. I frowned and I sat up only to fall back down when the cold air surrounded me, I shivered and curled into a fetus position. Where was Kyungsoo? I sniffed the air but there was no delicious breakfast aroma. Getting curious, I got up slowly and changed into warmer clothing.

 

When finished I searched the whole dorm but Kyungsoo was not found, I panicked and grabbed my jacket and shoes. I quickly put on those things and rushed outside. As I burst through the front door, there's Kyungsoo making a snowman. He hasn't noticed me so I just stand there for awhile.

 

"Here! Your finished." Kyungsoo said. "What should I name you?"

 

I chuckled quietly and continued to look at Kyungsoo.

 

"Let's name you ... Kai, because everytime I tried to make your head it fell apart." Kyungsoo said laughing.

 

I pouted at this and I crept up to Kyungsoo, as I got closer I surprised him by hooking an arm around his neck.

 

"He has a nice name." I said smiling.

 

Kyungsoo looked up at me surprised and he laughed.

 

"When did you get here?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I dunno, maybe about 6 minutes ago." I replied shrugging.

 

"So you heard everything?"

 

"Yeah and my head doesn't fall apart!" I pouted.

 

"I was only kidding ... well maybe." Kyungsoo said jokingly.

 

"Yah." I played along.

 

"But seriously I was kidding."

 

"I don't believe you, hmph." I crossed my arms and turned away.

 

"Maybe this will help you believe me." Kyungsoo replied.

 

I waited expecting a kiss but instead I got a snowball planted on my chest.

 

"Oh, you didn't." I said shaking my head.

 

"I just did."

 

I bent down and quickly shoveled snow into my hands, I got up and threw the snowball at Kyungsoo. I laughed as Kyungsoo tried to bat the snowball away.

 

"Yah!" Kyungsoo called.

 

Then we were engaged into a snowball fight. Going back and forth we threw snow at each other. It ended as I threw myself at Kyungsoo instead, laughing Kyungsoo opened his arms to receive me. We both fell onto the snow covered ground, with Kyungsoo under me I kissed him softly on the lips. Kyungsoo stared at me.

 

"People could have saw us!" Kyungsoo said.

 

"I don't care." I replied.

 

"You will later on. Cmon let's go inside now." Kyungsoo says.

 

I get off of him and I realize how hungry I am.

 

"Let's make some hot chocolate!" I said.

 

"Alright, and have some breakfast." Kyungsoo replied and took my hand.

 

I smiled and we walked inside.

 

~

 

I changed out of my wet snow covered clothes and into warm ones. I went to the kitchen and saw Kai already there looking in the fridge.

 

"What is there to make?" Kai asked.

 

I peered into the fridge.

 

"I can make bacon and eggs." I said grabbed the carton of eggs and a packet of bacon.

 

Kai nodded.

 

"I'll heat up the water for our hot chocolate." Kai offered

 

"Alright." I smiled.

 

I grabbed the cooking utensils and setted them beside the stove. I put the pan onto the stove and I pour a good amount of oil inside, I turn the fire on and wait patiently. Kai is beside me watching the water boil slowly.

 

"The water won't boil with you watching it." I joked.

 

Kai laughed and shook his head. I smiled and started to put the eggs into the pan. I hummed softly as I cooked.

 

"Kyungsoo." Kai suddenly said.

 

"Hm?"

 

"I feel like I haven't had your food in such a long time."

 

I looked at Kai.

 

"You just had my cooking a few days ago." I replied.

 

"Yeah but still ..." Kai said rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I smiled.

 

"I'm glad you like it though." I say turning back to cooking.

 

"Of course who wouldn't?"

 

I shrugged.

 

"Exactly, ah! The waters done." Kai turned off the fire and took the pot off the stove.

 

"The others are still asleep, I wonder how long they stayed up." I said suddenly.

 

"I dunno, we were the first to go to sleep." Kai replied.

 

"They must be really tired, its like what? 8 o'l clock?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Then Kai came over to me holding two cups of hot chocolate while smirking.

 

"Its a good thing because we have more alone time." Kai said and kissed my cheeks.

 

I blushed slightly and muttered a thanks.

 

"I-I guess." I replied.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

For Kaisooseokyu :) Who requested for Kaisoo.