Of Shopping!?

If Only I Weren't A Girl

Tao POV:

 

"Yes!" I called happily.

 

Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled, Xiumin walked over to me and linked our arms together.

 

"I am too, I don't want to be in this outfit." Xiumin said.

 

"Alright! Let's go." Said Luhan.

 

"Actually I want to go too." Kris said suddenly.

 

"Yay!" I called and grabbed Kris's arm. "We can go shopping together, like we usually do."

 

"Yeah." Kris replied smiling.

 

"I wanna go too~" Chen said.

 

"No, you stay here." Xiumin replied quickly.

 

"Heck no, I will not miss the chance to see my boyfriend slash girlfriend get some y clothes."

 

"Alright~ Let's get going." I whined eager to go shopping.

 

"Yah! Where do you think your going without me?" Kai said and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.

 

"I asked you but you said no." Kyungsoo replied looking at Kai.

 

"I did? I don't remember." Kai says looking confused.

 

"Cmon~" I said not really caring for what they were saying.

 

"Yeah, I asked you this morning."

 

"I was so tired this morning! I was barely paying attention."

 

"Okay, can we go now?" I asked.

 

"Oh! Right, yes let's go." Kyungsoo replied.

 

"I wanna go!" Sehun said coming over.

 

I groaned and I heard Xiumin let out a small laugh. This must be how it feels like to be ed.

 

"WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL GO!" Kris said loudly.

 

He must have been getting irritated too. I sighed finally.

 

"Me and Suho can stay." Lay says coming over. "It'll be crowded in the car."

 

"Yay! Okay let's go!" I said and basically dragged both Xiumin and Kris to the car.

 

                                                                                        ~

 

I sat inbetween Xiumin and Kris. I was actually very excited to be shopping even if it was for girl clothes. I looked out the window on Kris's side.

 

"Gege." I said.

 

"Yeah?" Kris replied looking at me.

 

"Why did you decide to come?" I asked.

 

"Uh .... I was just worried ... you guys would misbehave without a leader there." Kris said.

 

"Oh!" I replied nodding my head.

 

"You sure about that Kris?" Chen turned around to look at Kris.

 

"Yes..."

 

"Hey, do you remember that time you were drunk and you said that Tao-" Kris covered Chen's mouth.

 

"Said what?" I asked confused.

 

Chen moved Kris's hand from his mouth.

 

"He said that you were-"

 

Xiumin whacked Chen on the head.

 

"Yah, leave them alone." Xiumin said.

 

"Thank you." Kris says.

 

"Your welcome."

 

"I'm curious now." I said.

 

"Don't think about it too much! Were going to go out and eat, think of what you want to eat." Xiumin said and patted my head.

 

"PANDA~!!" I screamed out.

 

Everyone looked at me shocked and I paid no attention to them.

 

"Look a panda~ isn't it so cute!?" I squealed, pointing to a big panda teddy bear that was in a store that we stopped infront of since of the red light.

 

"Aw, it is cute." Kyungsoo said.

 

Xiumin let's out a breath.

 

"I thought you meant you wanted to eat a panda!" Xiumin said.

 

"I did too." Kris says also.

 

I gasped also loudly.

 

"I would never!" I said with a hand to my heart.

 

We started to drive away from the store.

 

"I know." Kris replied and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Just a misunderstanding."

 

"Yes." Xiumin finally said.

 

"But I cannot wait to eat! I'm hungry, Kyungsoo I rather eat your food though." I said.

 

"Thanks but since you guys were such in a hurry, I couldn't cook." Kyungsoo said turning towards me.

 

"Ah ... sorry." I said pouting just a tiny bit.

 

"Its alright, theres nothing to apologize for." Kyungsoo chuckled softly.

 

"Okay~!" I said happily.

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo's phone started to ring and he picked it up.

 

"Hello?" Said Kyungsoo.

 

"YAH! Why'd you leave us~!" The person on the phone shouted and Kyungsoo cringed and pulled away from the phone.

 

"Yah! Yourselves!" Kai growled at the phone. "Dont yell at my Kyungie!"

 

"Its alright, Kai." Kyungsoo patted Kai on his shoulder. "You guys were sleeping so soundly and I didnt want to wake both of you."

 

Kyungsoo continued to talk to the Baekyeol couple and when he was done. he hanged up and sighed. Kai gave the phone a very dirty look.

 

"We have to go back for them." Kyungsoo said running a hand through his hair messing its perfectness to bits.

 

Kai whined and started to fix his hairand I whined too but not for the same reason. 

 

"Why?" I pouted. 

 

"The insisted and were just only a few blocks away from the dorms." Kyungsoo replied. "Im sorry." 

 

I slumped over and Kris patted my back.

 

"Cmon Tao, i'll buy you something big when we get to the mall." Kris said gently.

 

"If we ever get there." Chen says.

 

"Be quiet Chen." Xiumin grumbled.

 

Kyungsoo told the driver and we went back for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

A filler chappie? I dunno. Im so sorry it took me awhile to update, not because of school but ... WRITERS BLOCK!  The enemy of all writers!