Stuffed Puppies

If Only I Weren't A Girl

I pulled Kris into the mall still alittle mad that we had to go back and get Chanyeol and Baekhyun. But the thing was that Kris let me pull him along and trust me, you usually don't want to do that. I started to slow down my pace to a stop.

 

"Um .... where are the others?" I asked as I looked behind us.

 

"You went ahead and the group is behind us." Kris replied.

 

I smacked my forehead.

 

"Why'd you let me do that?" I groaned.

 

"You were mad and not to mention looked really scary." Kris said.

 

I hitted Kris's arm and pouted. Kris smiled gently and grabbed my cheek, I whined and pulled away.

 

"Should we go look for the others?" I said.

 

"Nah, we can find them later on let's just go shopping right now." Kris replied and wrapped his arm around me.

 

Why was he being so touchy touchy right now? I shrugged mentally and nodded.

 

                                                                             ~

 

Xiumin POV:

 

"Where did they go?" I said looking around on my tiptoes.

 

"I don't know." Kyungsoo replied also looking.

 

Chen chuckled, I turned around and looked at him.

 

"Yah. Why are you laughing?" I say.

 

"Well ... its funny because the two shortest people in our group is looking." Chen answered.

 

I let out a mad huff. I decided to ignore his words.

 

"I ... I guess that's pretty ... funny." Kyungsoo says as if he's unsure.

 

"Don't worry, I like you short." Kai said and wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo.

 

I see Kyungsoo blush lightly. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed Kyungsoo from Kai's grasp.

 

"We'll be going now." I say and link my arm around Kyungsoo's.

 

"Y-yah." Kai says.

 

I see Chen pout at me and I laughed. I looked around and I suddenly noticed Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren't with us also the Hunhan couple.

 

"You guys can find the others while were shopping. At two let's meet in the food court alright?" I offer.

 

Kai and Chen let out "awhs" but I ignore it and lead Kyungsoo to the nearest women's store.

 

 

                                                                                    ~

 

Kris POV:

 

I immediately want to hide as we come across a Gucci store but Tao doesn't stop to go inside. I stared at Tao like it was the end of the world.

 

"Do-don't you want to go inside?" I asked.

 

Tao looks at me and she tucks her hair behind her ear.

 

"No." Tao replied.

 

I gaped at her. Was the world really ending?

 

"Y-you sure? G-gege ...... can buy you something." I baited.

 

Tao eyes shown brightly but she shook her head in rejection and she smiled.

 

"Its fine, I don't want to." Tao said.

 

I looked inside the store. Tao never refused before and now it felt so wrong. My wallet should be totally empty right now but it isn't, I want to scoff at myself that I should be happy it isn't but I just can't. It feels abnormal. Tao holds my hand and tugs me forward.

 

"C'mon." Tao says.

 

I take a few steps but that's all.

 

"A-A-Are you sure?" I stuttered.

 

Tao sighed and nodded. I looked at our hands that were intertwined but I didn't care. I smiled and let Tao pull me ahead to any kind of store she wanted to go to.

 

                                                                                  ~

 

Chen POV:

 

"You know how Baekyeol aren't really together?" I say chuckling.

 

Kai nodded beside me.

 

"I heard they both like Kyungsoo." I said bursting into little laughs.

 

Kai stared at me with wide eyes as if he couldn't process the words I just spoke, then suddenly Kai looks so mad and jealous. I started to laugh.

 

"I-I-I was only jok-" I stutter out between laughs but was cut off.

 

"Look. Speaking of the devils." Kai nearly growled.

 

"Okay, I was only-" I cut off as Kai walked over to them.

 

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I wish Xiumin were here to whack me lovingly on the head. I walked over to them.

 

"I heard you liked my Kyungie." Kai said fiercely.

 

Baekhyun blushed deeply and Chanyeol looked at Kai confused.

 

"H-H-how did you know!?" Baekhyun replied.

 

I stood gaping at Baekhyun. I didn't know he actually felt that way! I backed away alittle bit and looked around.

 

"You told him didn't you!" Baekhyun growled.

 

I jumped but I realized he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Chanyeol.

 

"What!? No! I didn't say anything." Chanyeol defended himself.

 

"Chanyeol didn't tell me. Chen did." Kai said crossing his arms.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked for at me.

 

"Hey! To my defense I didn't know anything and I only wanted to mess with Kai." I replied with both of my hands up in surrender.

 

Kai turns slightly pink.

 

"Uh .... I think I should go now." I said and backed away.

 

"Yah! Were suppose to meet the others at the food court! You better be there." Kai growls at me.

 

"Yeah, yeah." I say and turn to fled.

 

As I get further away, I stop and finally look in stores. When I'm in this store I see a cute chubby stuff puppy and it reminds me of my little Xiuxiu. I smile and pick it up, I spot another skinnier stuff puppy and I also pick it up. I put them next to each other and it looks like a dog version of Xiuchen.

 

I squealed and it makes people look at me but I barely cared. I walk out the store with two new stuffed puppies, I couldn't wait to give them to Xiumin, she loves cute things and I couldn't resist but buy them for her. I could feel the big grin on my face as I tried to find Xiumin.

 

I wanted to see the look on her adorable face when I gave them to her. I check the time on my phone and its almost two and I decide to go to the food court early.

 

                                                                                ~

 

Xiumin POV:

 

My arms felt tired from carrying my bags but I dealt with it.

 

"We should head to the food court right now." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Alright." I replied.

 

I walked to the food court with my feet aching and my stomach rumbling. I wondered if Chen and them were there yet. When we arrive were the last ones to come. Chen comes to me with his hands behind his back, I look at him confused.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

 

"Close your eyes" Chen just said.

 

"This better not be one of your stupid pranks." I grumble.

 

"Its not, I promise." Chen replies.

 

I sighed and closed my eyes.

 

"Open them." Chen says.

 

I open my eyes and I am met with the most adorable looking stuff puppies.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. "Those are the cutest things ever!"

 

"I know, here." Chen replies and hold the puppies out to me.

 

I stare at Chen with wide eyes and I smiled. I took the puppies from him and kissed him on the cheeks.

 

"Thank you." I say softly.

 

Chen blushes and he quickly pecks me on my lips.

 

"Your welcome. The puppies remind me of us."

 

I look down at the puppies and nod. Chen smiles and wraps his arm around me.

 

"Stop it." Baekhyun says.

 

"Why?" Chen asks.

 

"There's .... there's paparazzi over there and they are snapping pictures." Baekhyun replies.

 

I turn around and the paparazzi hide.

 

"Maybe we should go eat somewhere else." Kyungsoo says.

 

We all agree and we get into the car and were off to eat somewhere else.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heres a update! :) Leave wonderful comments!