Those Dirty Things

If Only I Weren't A Girl

 

 

Xiumin let out a loud shriek. There under the bed was a tiny spider. Chen jumped startled and he covered . Xiumin continued to scream as she pushed him out from under the bed. Ew! Ew! Ew~! Xiumin chanted in her head. Kris bursts into the room looking a bit scared and confused.

 

"Look what you did Xiumin." Chen whined.

 

"Shut up! There was a spider under the bed!" Xiumin replied sharply.

 

"You didn't have to scream so loudly and you could have killed that tiny thing. I saw it crawling on you and I didn't scream." Chen said.

 

The girl  gaped at Chen. She felt hurt and pushed Chen away.

 

"You know how much I hate spiders!" Xiumin yelled and quickly left the room.

 

"I was only playing!" She heard Chen call aloud.

 

Xiumin didn't turn back. She scrubbed rapidly at her clothing and hair to make sure no nasty-icky spiders were still crawling on the lithe body, still shivering slightly from the scene she headed into the kitchen to grab something to drink. There was nothing but milk and water, so she grabbed the milk carton and poured it into a glass. Urgh! How could Chen do this to me?! The korean girl thought agrily.

 

As Xiumin swallowed down the milk, thoughts of regret flowed through her mind. Chen probably just didn't want to scare or make her panic like she just did, BUT he probably also didn't want her to give our position away ... like she just also did. Urgh! Wasn't she more important than a darn game?! She could've been eaten by that spider! (Chen would beg to differ ... not beg ... more like tease.)

 

                                                                                ~~~~~~~

 

Chen sat regretably on the bed. Kris had a very confused face on and almost looked disapprovingly at me.

 

"Are you going to go after him? ... Her?" Kris asked, more like demanding.

 

"Nah, it's better to leave her alone when shes mad." Chen answered casually laying on the bed I was under.

 

"I don't know. I think you should go talk to her, I don't want any bad blood between my members."

 

Chen let out a heavy sigh as if saying "you don't understand."

 

"Listen, Kris." The korean male started. " When Xiumin is mad, you best get out the way or else he will plow right through you. Trust me I've tried."

 

Kris rolled his eyes dramatically and walked out the room.

 

"Games off!" Kris calls out loudly.

 

"Don't go near Xiumin or else you'll get plowed through!" Chen call out jokingly.

 

"I HEARD THAT YOU SPIDER LOVING JERK!" Xiumin called right back.

 

"Love you too, hun!"

 

Chen heard something that sounded like a feral growl and he silently hope Xiumin wasn't too mad at him, which she probably was. He really needed to cut back on the teasing but sometimes It just comes right out. I'll say sorry later when she's not mad, Chen decided.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Sorry."

 

"OUCH! Stop! It hurts~" Tao whined loudly.

 

"This is what you get for hiding under the couch and messing up your hair." Xiumin growled as she raked the brush through the girls hair.

 

"It's not really my fault and you're just mad because of Che-"

 

"Don't you dare say that Jerks name!"

 

"Alright, alright. No need to get defendsive." Tao pouted. "But stop trying to rip my hair off."

 

Xiumin sighed and took the brush out of the girls hair.

 

"I'm sorry. It's just ..... I'm so tired of Che- ..... that jerks jokes. It's like he never lets up and I just want him to be genuine for once." Xiumin grumbled as she took out black hair from the brush.

 

Xiumin then gently again started to brush the younger chinese girl's hair

 

"But you've been with him for a long time now." Tao said quietly

 

"I may not seem like it, but I get tired of his stupid teasing very easily."

 

"Are you two okay?" Kyungsoo asked coming over setting two mugs on the coffee table.

 

"We're fine." Xiumin and Tao say at the same time.

 

"Well I made hot chocolate." Kyungsoo stopped before leaving the living room. "Also Xiumin ... I ... I think you should talk with Chen. He seems really apologetic, but it's not my choice to make."

 

Xiumin almost bristles at the mention of the jerk's name but her tense shoulders slump downwards. How did Kyungsoo always manage to make everything so ... so calm?! It's the power of the Umma, Xiumin nodded as she thought sullenly. Tao easily escapes the clutches of the monsterous brush and grabs the mug with a teddy bear printed on the cup. 

 

"You know what?" Xiumin asked Tao.

 

"Hm?" Tao hummed as she sipped the hot chocolate. 

 

"I'm going to wait until Chen outright apologizes to me. I'm tired of always being the bad guy!" 

 

Tao sputtered and cleared . 

 

"Xiu .... Can't you guys just get along right now?" Tao asks innocently.

 

"No!" Xiumin barks but quickly regrets it as she sees Tao flinch. "Sorry. Here let me finish brushing your hair."

 

"Ah ... it's okay. I'll have Kyungie or Luhannie brush my hair later."

 

Xiumin stares at Tao.

 

"On second thought, lets just get it over with right now."

 

Xiumin smiles and starts to brush the long black hair once again.

 

"Thank you ...." Xiumin whispers.

 

Tao smiles into her cup and sips the tasty brown drink. 

 

____________________________________________________

I'M ALIVE! Praise the lord! So its been how many years/months? OMG! So I realized how low my writing quality has been and now I'm writing to more I guess professional like? So I'll be writing like this now :) Love you all! Thanks for being followers to this GHOST! Haha, any requests? Just write it in the comments below or don't be afraid to message me!