Trolling In The Morning

If Only I Weren't A Girl

Tao POV:

I shifted as I slept in the Exo-K dorm. Hm ..... why does it feel like there's cushion on my chest? I shifted again feeling unconfortable. I felt something soft touch my hand. What the? Was that hair? Whose hair was long enough for me to touch? I opened my eyes and I sat up.

 

Long hair suddenly framed my face, I gasped and touched my hair. I looked around, every one was asleep and it was slightly dim in the living room. I slightly shook the person next to me, it was Xiumin.

 

"Hmm?" A small feminine voice softly said.

 

"Xiumin?" I asked.

 

He or should I rather say she sat up and looked at me. I gaped at her.

 

"X-Xiumin?" I asked once again.

 

"What?" Xiumin said and rubbed her eyes cutely.

 

Then Xiumin gasped loudly as she realized who she was looking at.

 

"Tao!?" Xiumin exclaimed.

 

"Shhh!" I said putting a finger to my lips.

 

"Y-your a girl!" Xiumin said quietly.

 

"You are too!" I replied.

 

Xiumin looked at me werid and she touched her hair and face.

 

"O-omo."

 

"Kyungsoo and Luhan turned into girls and now its our turn! This place is really cursed!" I said tears welling in my eyes.

 

"Ah! D-don't cry Tao!" Xiumin said wiping my tears in a motherly fashion.

 

"I'm sorry but ......" I say not really sure if I should say this.

 

"But what?" Xiumin asks.

 

"You look a lot like Sohee from Wondergirls." I replied.

 

Xiumin pulled away and groaned.

 

"S-sorry." I murmur.

 

Xiumin sighed.

 

"Its fine."

 

"What are we going to do? Wait till everyone's awake?" I asked.

 

"That's the only thing to do ... we should get some sleep too." Said Xiumin.

 

I nodded and laid back down onto the floor. I tugged the blanket onto my chin and closed my eyes.

 

~

Xiumin POV:

I woke up before everyone else. I sat up. Do I really look like Sohee? I got up and went to the bathroom to check myself out, I the lights and walked onto the cold tiles over to the mirror. I really did look like her but just alittle different and not to mention I was wwaayy more curvy than her.

 

I bit my bottom lip and continued to look in the mirror. This was horrible. What would Chen do if he saw me like this? He would never let me forget. I mean sure he was my boyfriend and all but .... still that doesn't qualify me for 'not to joke about'. I felt tears erupt in my eyes.

 

Why was I even crying? I quietly laughed at myself and wiped my tears. I sat onto the cold ground with my head leaning on the bath. I was having a major head ache. I jumped suddenly hearing somebody knock on the closed door.

 

"Xiumin are you in there?"

 

Oh snap! Its Chen! I get up quickly and turn on the bath faucet.

 

"I'm in here." I try to say with making my voice deeper.

 

"Alright hurry up, I gotta use the bathroom." Chen said and I heard footsteps walk away.

 

I bang my head a couple of times on the bathtub. Just my luck! I might as well take a short bath. I strip off my clothes and jump in. I shampoo and condition my hair but after I get right out because someone needs to use the bathroom. I put my clothes back on and dry my hair with difficult.

 

How was I suppose to go out there without Chen knowing? I put the towel around my head blocking my long hair. I open the door but immediately jump back as I see Chen right infront of me.

 

"You scared me!" I exclaimed.

 

Chen laughs.

 

"That's what you get for taking so long in the bathroom." Chen replied. "But what's with your voice?"

 

I walked past him.

 

"Nothing." I murmured.

 

I go to the spot that I slept at and went under the covers. I hear some noise like .... water falling in water.

 

"Ew! Chen! Close the damn door!" I shouted, I covered my mouth as I forgot to deepen my voice.

 

I hear Chen chuckling though and I feel my face get red. Ugh! He irritates me so much! Why am I dating him again? Because I'm a stupid idiot. I bring the covers over my head at an attempt to go back to sleep, but Chen comes right back and he falls ontop of me, I let out an oompf. Why is he so energetic!?

 

Chen rolls off of me and he lays right next to me.

 

"Xiumin are you okay?" Chen asked.

 

I wanted to answer but it'll only bring Chen deeper and deeper so I decided to ignore him and I turned around to not face him.

 

"Oh cmon Baozi~" Chen whined.

 

I felt him go undercover wrap his arms around my waist but I jumped away. His hands were cold on my stomach okay?

 

"Y-yah." I quietly said. "Your hands are cold."

 

"That's because I forgot to wash them."

 

Its a good thing I did jump away then.

 

"Haha, just kidding. I did wash them, I know how much of a clean freak you are."

 

I am not a clean freak! Its called being sanitary.

 

"Why won't you talk to me?" Chen asked.

 

"Because your a stupid troll." I muttered under my breath.

 

"What was that?"

 

"...." Chen sighs and nudges me.

 

He just wants attention from me right now and he isn't going to get it.

 

"Baozi~" Chen whines.

 

I continue to ignore him and nudges me once again. Chen wraps his arms around me again.

 

"Weird, you feel curvier." Chen says. "Xiumin ... Xiumin~?"

 

Chen POV:

I hear soft breath sounds from Xiumin and I know he's asleep now. I pout, maybe I shouldn't have teased Xiumin so early in the morning. I lift the blanket to see him but instead theres long wavy hair. I knew it. Xiumin turned into a girl. I lifted the blanket off her face.

 

I gaped. How could Xiumin become more beautiful than he already was? Long wavy hair caressed her face and dark lashes  lined her eyes, beautifully shaped pale red lips were softly parted. Xiumin's cheeks was still not to mention adorable. Others would see that she looked like Sohee, but I could see the smallest things that Sohee could never have.

 

I carefully ran a finger down Xiumin's cheeks. I smiled softly as Xiumin shifted. I leaned over and kissed her on her temple, I snuggled against her and fell back asleep.