Hide And Seek

If Only I Weren't A Girl

Tao POV:

I walked to the living room as I finished eating and sat on the couch.

 

"Let's do something today." I say.

 

"Like what?" Kris asks.

 

"I dunno ...." I replied and layed on the couch.

 

I sighed feeling bored. I sat up and looked outside a window. It was snowing heavily outside and it must be really cold.

 

"There's nothing we can do." I whined softly.

 

Nobody answered me. Are we just going laze around today? I wanted to do something but there wasnt really anything to do. Suddenly Baekhyun gasped loudly.

 

"Lets play hide and seek!" Baekhyun said loudly.

 

I jumped up from the couch and smiled brightly.

 

"Sounds like fun!" I replied.

 

"Where would we hide? This place is way too small." Chanyeol says.

 

Kris nods with him. Baekhyun scoffed lightly.

 

"Its only because you guys are tall we short people can hide almost anywhere."  Baekhyun puts a hand on his chest.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and so did Xiumin. I was pretty tall as a male and even as a girl, but I did lose a few inches of my height. 

 

"It'll be fun." Xiumin said sitting on the ground near Baekhyun.

 

"I agree." I say. 

 

"Kai~!" Kyungsoo calls.

 

Kai comes from the hallway and walks into Kyungsoo's arms.

 

"Yes, Kyungie?" Kai replies.

 

"Do you want to play hide and seek with us?" 

 

Kai looks at Kyungsoo with a rather seductive look and raises his eyebrow. Kyungsoo grabs a nearby pillow and hits him with it.

 

"Stop thinking dirty." Kyungsoo says.

 

Kai laughs and pulls the pillow away from Kyungsoo's hand.

 

"Sure." 

 

"Anybody wants to play hide and seek with us!?" Baekhyun called in a loud voice.

 

And suddenly all of Exo were pulled into playing hide and seek. I pull my long hair into a pony tail and I quickly analyze the dorm for a hidding place, we havent even started to play yet and I'm already looking around. We play rock, paper, and sissors. Kris loses with a pout and we all run to hide while he sits on the couch with his face in his hands, counting.

 

I quickly go to the hallway closet and bunch myself in the tight space behind the few jackets and other miscellaneous items. I suddenly notice that I wont be able to close the closet door from this side. I don't think he knew the door was closed earlier ... right?  Kris doesn't usually notice such little things.

 

"7 ... 8 ... 9 ... 10, Alright! Ready or not! Here I come!" Kris calls out into the dorm. 

 

I hold my breath as I hear his foot steps coming closer to my area. Please don't notice me here ... I think silently to myself, maybe I should have closed the door or have someone do it for me.

 

"Was this door open before?" I hear Kris say.

 

I close my eyes as my heartbeat goes just a tiny bit faster. The door creaks open slowly and light filters inside the closet with every angle the door opens. I grab a jacket (Probably Chanyeols) and I hide it infront of my face and some of my torso since the length is pretty big.

 

"Nobody is in here ..." Kris said in a detested voice.

 

Kris closes the door slightly and I let out a silent breath. I bring my hand to my heart as I feel the constant beating but I can't help but smile. My dark clothing probably came in handy this time and I mentally high-five myself, but then I stop myself. What if he actually did see me but acted like he didn't? What if he felt bad and didn't say anything!? I panicked.

 

I didn't want him pitying me! I burst out of the closet with Chanyeol's jacket on my face and many other jackets from the other members hanging on my shoulder and arms, there was even one hanging around my leg. I rip Chanyeol's jacket off my face and I look down the hallway. 

 

Kris wasn't there. Now's my chance to find a better hiding place.

 

Xiumin POV:

 

"Why are we hiding here?" I grumbled. 

 

"Because it's the only place where we can hide together, now be quiet." Chen replies quietly. 

 

We were hiding under Kyungsoo's bed. Chen was at the edge while I was against the wall, he wanted to do this because he said that he would be the only one caught, It was incredibly sweet but It was cramped under here. I clutched Chen's hand tightly and he turned to me.

 

I didn't look at him and I wondered why I was being so shy. 

 

"Why are you being so shy?" Chen asked.

 

Chen can read me like an open book.

 

"I-I'm not." I reply but it sounds like it came out as a whine.

 

Chen chuckles and he slides over to give me a kiss, though it's a little awkward since the space is tight.

 

"Your so cute." Chen says softly.

 

Is he seriously acting romantic right now? I huff.

 

"Your not so bad looking yourself." I reply.

 

Chen smirks and then I knew I said the wrong thing.

 

"Well you know ... I am pretty good-looking." Chen says haughtily.

 

I rolled my eyes and then my eyes zoomed onto something absolutely disgusting. I let out a loud shriek.