Why

The New Beginning

[ Seohyun's P.O.V ]

 

" Now class, no matter what ever happens , you still have to do the duet with your partner , I will be grading you ." Ms.Lee said.

 

* Ring!!! * 

 

It was time for the next class. Before I left the class, I went to Kyuhyun.

 

" Kyuhyun sunbae , " before I could say anything else , he said to me " Look , we'll just do the duet thing and never speak to each other again . Okay? " Kyuhyun said , harshly.

 

I felt hurt. I didnt do anything to hurt him , why is he hurting me?

 

He stood up and wanted to leave but I added :

 

" Then what are we gonna sing? " I asked.

 

" Whatever . " He said and walked away.

 

After that , I went to Yoona and Yuri , they heard and saw the whole thing.

 

" Sorry seohyun , that you had to partner him , because of me. " Yuri unnie said.

 

" It's okay. " I said , feeling abit disappointed.

 

After that , we walked out of the classroom and went to our next class.

 

Yoona and mine was English while Yuri's was cooking.

 

[ End of Seohyun's P.O.V ]

 

[ Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

I felt bad and guilty for and to Seohyun .

 

When Seohyun came to me and Yoona , she was very sad.

 

He's so mean! That Kyuhyun!

 

Anyway, my next period was cooking while Yoona and Seohyun's was English.

 

They brought me to my cooking class and I bade them goodbye.

 

When I went into the class , everybody was there already , even the teacher.

 

" Come in, " the teacher said " Introduce yourself "

 

I felt a little irritated but I still said it " Anneonghaesayo ,  Kwon Yuri , imida. "

 

" Hello , Yuri , I am Ms.Kim . Please take a seat . " I searched the whole room for a seat until I saw , him , with nobody sitting beside him.

 

Note : Their tables are two to a table.

 

" Yuri , you can seat beside Nichkhun . " Ms.Kim said pointing to him.

 

" Why must it be him? The guy who called me a fool ? " I thought to myself.

 

But I had no choice so I relunctantly went to seat beside him.

 

" Ok now class , today we'll be going to the cooking room and cook Chilly crab." Ms.Kim said " Your partners will be the ones you are seating with now ."

 

" Bwoh!?!? Nooo!!! " I thought to myself.

 

[ End of Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

 

Note : Kyuhyun's so bad to Seohyun . Whats the reason? Khunri is coming up in the next chapter! Comment and subscribe.