Couples of the day.

The New Beginning

[ Sunny's P.O.V ] 

 

 

When  i was running, i accidentally tripped on my shoelace an i fell, my knee scrapped on the track and my skin tore, so it was bleeding. It was so pain , but i had to endure it. I didnt want anybody to know i was a cry baby.

 

" gwaenchanha ? " 

 

I looked up , it was Sungmin.

 

" Gwaenchanha . " I replied then I tried standing up.

 

" Ahhh!! " The cut was too painful so i let that out.

 

Then surprisingly Sungmin-shi carried me.

 

While carrying me , i stared at him the whole time , but he didnt look at me.

 

When we reached the nurse office, the nurse wasnt there. 

 

Sungmin put me on the resting bed and he went looking for something.

 

I waited for awhile then he came to me with a first-aid kit.

 

He sat down beside me and help me clean my wound.

 

I continued to stare at him the whole time.

 

When he was cleaning my leg, i wanted to shout really badly, but i eudured it .

 

 

Then suddenly , Sungmin looked up and saw my facial expression.

 

He looked down and laughed.

 

" What's so funny ? " I thought.

 

He then bandaged my leg .

 

" Can you walk ? " He asked me .

 

" I'll try. "

 

I stood up and when i tried walking, i lost my balance as my leg was weak .

 

But he caught me.

 

" I'll bring you back to your room , what dorm is it ."  He asked.

 

" I not staying here , i work for SM Entertainment and every Monday and Tuesdays , me and my members have to attend this school. " I replied.

 

" Oh, I also work for SM . I'll just send you there. "

 

" No nee-- " I wanted to say but he starting walking out the Nurses office , him still carrying me.

 

[ End of Sunny's P.O.V ]

 

 

[ Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

" Ring!!" It was lunchtime . I brought Taeyeon and Tiffany to the cafetaria. 

 

It was packed again .

 

" Yuri , why dont we sit with them. " Taeyeon unnie said while pointing towards Nichkhun and a few other guys.

 

" Are you sure? " I asked her.

 

She nodded her head.

 

I walked slowly to the table they we're sitting.

 

" May we sit here? " I asked glancing at Nichkhun.

 

"Sure !" A guy beside Nichkhun replied.

 

I gave him a 'do I know you' look.

 

" Anneong , I'm Junsu, Nichkhun's friend. You guys can sit here. " He replied.

 

" Kamsahamnida. " I said.

 

We sat down  . The guys started introducing themselves, so we introduced ourselves too.

 

We introduced according to the direction we went be the seating arrangement.

 

Nichkhun>Junsu>Chansung>>Wooyoung>Tiffany>Taeyeon>Yuri

 

Note: The table is a circle so Khunri are sitting beside each other :D

 

When we were eating , there was an complete silence. I looked around. this is what I saw.

 

Junsu looking at Tiffany , Tiffany and Taeyeon looking at Wooyoung , Wooyoung felt uncomfortable with Tiffany and taeyeon staring at him,Chansung was eating like nobody's business , Nichkhun reading a book .

 

I decided to break the silence.

 

" So , " Everybody stopped from what they were doing and looked at me. " how did you guys meet? " I asked them.

 

"Oh, we're in the same group together . 2pm , we've just had new members ; wooyoung, jaebeom ; Taecyeon. So our manager decided to put them in the same school as me,junho,junsu and nichkhun." Chansung said, with his entire mouth filled with food.

 

" Oh. " I replied.

 

"Wooyoung oppa , what do you like in a girl.

 

Taeyeon unnie suddenly choked on the chocolate milk she was drinking, and she accidentally pushed me causing me to fall down.

 

I hit hard on the ground.

 

My knee was so pain.

 

Taeyeon unnie quickly apologised to me.

 

" Chuisonghamnida Yuri ah! " Taeyeon said.

 

" Aniya. " I replied, still feeling the pain.

 

" Can you walk?" Taeyeon asked as she pulled me up.

 

I tried but apparently i fell again. And i fell on the same knee. It was so pain.

 

" Yuri-ah, come i'll bring you back " taeyeon said as she put my hand over her shoulders

 

" You cant possibly carry her . And there's no need to go back. " Nichkhun-shi said as he carried me bridal style.

 

Then he walked to somewhere.

 

I looked back to Taeyeon and gave her the 'help me' face but, i didnt think she understand. Cause she gave me back a confused face.

 

Aish , that leader really is a dork.

 

I came back to reality, I stared hard at Nichkhun.

 

[ End of Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

 

 

Note: Comments please.