Let's Go On A Trip!

The New Beginning

-Flashback-

 

" Omma! Jinja ?! You've booked a trip for me and the girls?! And we can invite anybody we liked?!  Omo! Omma ! You're the best! Muacks!" Jessica was talking to her mother on the phone while the rest of the girls were eavesdropping.

 

After Jessica put down the phone, Tiffany came running to her and questioned her all at once.

 

" Yah! Hwang Mi young! Calm down! Let me talk! " Jessica replied, in an irritated voice.

 

Tiffany stopped talking and Jessica explained.

 

" My mom booked us a trip to Carribean Bay and she wants us to use this time to take a rest from all the performances/practices we've been having lately. She already asked Lee Soo Man sunbaenim and we've gotten permission to go!  But! Lee Soo Man told my mom that he didnt trust us to go alone so he asked Leeteuk Oppa,Eunhyuk Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Sungmin Oppa to come. But !! He also allowed us to invite whoever we want to invite! " Jessica explained happily.

 

"OMO! WE MUST INVITE 2PM!!! " Shouted Yoona,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,Taeyeon.

 

" Of course! Our boyfriends cannot be missed out! " Jessica said.

 


 

After asking 2pm , they agreed. Each and everyone of them met at the Airport. {They were taking a private jet there.}

 

The seating arrangement went like this.

 

 


 

During the airplane ride..........

 

To sum up,

 

Jessica was sleeping the whole way through . Jaebeom tried waking her up but failed.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were silent the entire ride.

Yuri and Nichkhun were just 'hi' and 'bye'.

Sunny and Sungmin started irritating everyone by doing aegyos.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung were being dorks , goofing around.

Junho and Hyoyeon kept on twitching because they wanted to dance so badly.

Sooyoung and Chansung kept complainning about having no food.

Yoona and Taecyeon were all lovey dovey and stuff.

Tiffany was irritated because Junsu kept asking her random questions and starring at her.

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were jealous at the rest of them, especially the girls they liked.

 


 

When they reached, each couple ran away leaving those single ones alone.

 

Couples that ran off

Wooyoung&Taeyeon {Leeteuk followed after them}

Sunny&Sungmin

Hyoyeon&Junho {Eunhyuk followed after them}

Sooyoung&Chansung

Jessica&Jaebeom

Yoona&Taecyeon

 

Singles

Yuri

Seohyun

Tiffany

Nichkhun

Kyuhyun

Junsu

 


 

Junsu practically begged Tiffany to go with him, she hesitated by still agreed.

 


 

"Sooo........" Yuri broke the silence. " Why now we all 4 go together? "

 

They agreed and walked. 

 

 

To Be Continued...