Carribean Bay Part 1 {Wootae Style}

The New Beginning

Poster Credits --whitesnowball at chocolate creams!


 

As wooyoung and taeyeon were strolling around the Carribean Bay, taeyeon spotted a pool.

 

" Oppa! I really really want to learn! Can you teach me? " Taeyeon asked.

 

Wooyoung nodded his head. How could he say no to his dorky girlfriend?

 


 

Taeyeon changed into her floaties and went back to find Wooyoung, who was shirtless with his swimsuit. 

 

" Dork! " Wooyoung shouted as he jumped into the kiddie pool when he saw Taeyeon running to him.

 

Taeyeon slowly climbed down the ladder into the kiddie pool and held onto the ladder tightly.

 

Wooyoung came to her and grabbed her by her waist and brought her to the center of the kiddie pool

 

"Yah!!!!!!!! Its so scary here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring me back!!!!!!!!!! " Taeyeon screamed.

 

" Nope! You have to learn! I'm going to teach you the basics. " Wooyoung replied

 

He seperated himself and Taeyeon and said " We're going to learn breathing underwater. First take a deep breathe and go down" Wooyoung demonstrated and went back up. He saw taeyeon dorkishly trying to do it. 

 

" 1...2...3..." Wooyoung and taeyeon went down together.

 

After several tries. The last try, wooyoung did something.

 

" One more time! " Wooyoung said.

 

When they were in the water, wooyoung grabbed her waist and pulled it to him. He then planted a kiss on her. In the water.

 

When they were out of breath, they went back up.

 

Taeyeon blushed. " yah.. that was my first kiss! " she pouted.

 

" What's wrong? Your one true love took your first kiss. whats wrong with that?" Wooyoung replied.

 

Taeyeon blushed again.

 

Wooyoung then pulled her into another kiss.

 

 

 


Note: OMG! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I slapped myself several times already! Mianeh!! I gave you guys 2 chapters!!! Forgive me!!! :D