After 4 years...

The New Beginning

[ Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

Dear Diary,

I'm so happy. Everything I wished to come true did :)

It was finally 4 years , during the four years alot has occured.Taecyeon and Yoona , Jaebeom and Jessica , Sungmin and Sunny , Sooyoung and Chansung , Hyoyeon and Junho , Wooyoung and Taeyeon became a couple.

 

- Flashback -

 

" Yuri-unnie!!! I have something to tell you !!! " Yoona came into our dorm with an extremely happy expression on her face. "

 

I giggled at her. " What is it ?"

 

" Taecyeon oppa and me kissed !!! "

 

" Bwoh!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? I SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! " I shouted .

 

" keke.... he asked me to be his girlfriend . "

 

" Chinja????????????? What'd you reply?????????? "

 

" Of course !!! " 

 

I hugged her

 

-

 

" Girls !!! I have something to tell you guys " Sunny announced.

 

" Sungmin and me are officially dating!!!!!!!! " 

 

" Wahhhh..... Sunny.... you've matured " Taeyeon said.

 

" Unnie ! Well , it's about time you and Wooyoung got together. "

 

Tiffany looked unhappy.

 

" Yah!! I.. I dont like him!!! " Taeyeon said.

 

-

 

 

"You're so ugly!!!!!!" Some passerbys said as they saw Hyoyeon.

 

"How can you even be in SNSD ?" another said.

 

Yah! Dont insult people ! " Junho came in.

 

" Omo!! It's 2pm's Junho. " The girls shouted.

 

" Get lost ! " Junho shouted .

 

They dispersed away.

 

" Kobawo. " Hyoyeon said while rubbing away her tears.

 

" No problem . Tell me if they bully you again . I'll deal with them. " 

 

" You're a good friend. "

 

" I dont want to just be your friend Hyoyeon, I want to be... your boyfriend  " Junho said shyly.

 

------------

 

" OMO!!!!!!! YOU DID ACCEPT DIDNT YOU ?" Jessica shouted as Hyoyeon was telling us what happened.

 

" Of course ! Now we're the dancing queen and king couple ! " Hyoyeon smiled.

 

-

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Our doorbell rang. It should be the guys. We invited them to come over to celebrate Jessica's birthday. We all sat at the huge dinning table and started eating.

 

 

" I want that !! " Sooyoung shouted as she and Chansung practically started fighting on whose was whose food.

 

" No ! It's mine!!!!! " Chansung retaliated.

 

" Pigs ! " I shouted.

 

" Unnie ! You two should just become a ShikShin couple ! " Seohyun, the maknae, shouted.

 

The laughed awkwardly. 

 

" YAH!!!!!! Dont tell me you guys are secretly dating?!?!! " Tiffany shouted.

 

" Well... " Sooyoung stated.

 

" I cant believe you guys didnt tell us ! " Tiffany said.

 

" Sorry... " Both of them said.

 

" Aish , nevermind . Let's start the cake cutting ! " Taeyeon announced.

 

When we were about to cut the cake, Sunny and Sungmin took cream and sprayed on Jessica. She was furious. As Sungmin and Sunny was spraying, Jaebeom tried to block. In the end he had cream over his face too. They looked at each other happily.

 

Nobody had to say anything, we knew that in the end that they had to become a couple.

 

-

 

" Taeyeon when are you going to stop avoiding me? I asked Tiffany , she said she wont be angry if we get together , we are you still avoiding me ? I like you , dont you like me back ? If you dont like me back , then I wont bother you forever . " Wooyoung said.

 

" No ! I ... I like you .. I was just looking out for my girls. Putting others first. " Taeyeon said , as they continued to stroll on the park.

 

" Will you stop making me wait and be my girlfriend ? " Wooyoung said as he knelt down. 

 

" Ok !! I'm sorry ! " Taeyeon hugged Wooyoung. 

 

 

- End of Flashback -

 

It all turned out all good. Now , I need to make Junsu and Tiffany together !  And Seohyun and  Kyuhyun too !

 

 

 

 

 

Note : OMG !!! I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE EVERRRRR!!!!!!! Please forgive me !!! I didnt really had the mood to write so i had been dragging but recently I got back the mood. Comments Please ! If you dont understand anything you could ask me ! :)))))))))