Seokyu/Jaysica/Sunsun/Junhyo/Wootae

The New Beginning

Sungmin carried Sunny bridal style to the Nurse office.

-

 

 

[ Seohyun's P.O.V ]

 

I watched them go." How I wish I could find a guy like that to carry me too . " I said to Sooyoung unnie.

 

" How you wish you could find Kyuhyun to carry you ! " Sooyoung teased me.

 

"Yah! Unnie! "  I blushed.
 

Then , Kyuyhyun passed by.

 

Oh no! Has he heard what Sooyoung said?

 

[ End of Seohyun's P.O.V ]

 

[ Kyuhyun's P.O.V ]

 

I heard somebody saying my name.

 

" How you wish you could find Kyuhyun to carry you ! "

 

"Yah! Unnie! " 

 

I saw Seohyun blushing . Bwoh ? She likes me ?

 

-

 

"Ring!"  The signal for lunch.

 

I went to take the food from the lunch lady .

 

" Sweet potato please . " I asked as the lunch lady put the last sweet potato on my tray.

 

" Aww. It's okay Seohyun , I'll buy it for you later. " I heard a familiar voice saying.

 

I looked at the person behind me and it was Sooyoung. Behind her was Seohyun.

 

" Here ." I said as I put the sweet potato on Seohyun's tray.

 

She had a shocked expression on her face. Then I left.

 

" Kombawo! " I heard her shout. I smiled to myself, ' i'm so kind' I thought.

 

[ End of Kyuhyun's P.O.V]

 

 

 

[ Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

"Ring!Ring! " Lunch ended.

 

I headed to my next class : Cooking

 

 

-

I was partnered with Jaebeom-shi.

 

" Today we'll be frying fries , the same way they fry at western foods . Proceed to your kitchen and the instructions are there." The teacher said.

 

We went to our cooking room and saw a bucket of hot oil . He did some of the work and I did some. We talked very commonly , it's like his like my twin! He also came from america.

 

" Jaebeom-shi " I wanted to ask him for help regarding the cooking , but he interrupted me. " Call me oppa. " He said and smiled.

 

" Neh, Oppa , could you help me with this? " I asked . He helped me and we had a litte bonding time , I felt like he was my best friend !

 

" Oppa , can I ask you something ? " I asked.

 

" Neh " He repiled

 

" Can you be my best friend ? Who I can tell secrets to ? and confide to  ? " I asked hoping the answer to be yes.

 

" Definately " 

 

I hugged him 

 

[ End of Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

 

[ Sunny's P.O.V ]

 

We took a taxi to SM and when we reached , he carried me to my dorm and put me on the couch.

 

" Kombawo " I said shyly.

 

" I'll go now " Sungmin-shi said.

 

" Wait" I said as I grabbed his shirt .

 

" Neh? " He asked.

 

" Could you stay here with me for awhile ? " I asked , blushing.

 

He smiled and said " Sure. "  Then he sat down beside me.

 

" Kombawo " I said again.

 

He laughed.

 

We chatted for a while, he laughed, I laughed, It felt like forever . And I liked it. Then he suddenly said,

 

" Sunny-shi are you free on Friday? " 

 

" Neh . " I blushed.

 

He held my hand " Will you go out with me ? "

 

" Neh ! " I said as I tugged onto his arm.

 

I felt that we were the cutest couple ever! But, we're not official yet. Not until Friday ! 

 

[ End of Sunny's P.O.V ]

 

 

[ Hyoyeon's P.O.V ]

 

We finished lunch and headed to cooking class. ( Yoona,Taecyeon,Jessica,Junho,Eunhyuk,Jaebeom and Hyoyeon)

 

When we entered the cooking class, the teacher announced our partners.

 

" Yoona , Taecyeon " 

 

Then they went to their kitchen.

 

" Jessica, Jaebeom " 

 

They also went to their kitchen.

 

" Hyoyeon , Junho. "

 

Then suddenly, Eunhyuk came up to Junho and punched him.

 

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR? " Junho shouted as he and Eunhyuk started to fight with each other.

 

" THAT WAS FOR PARTNERING WITH HYOYEON! " Eunhyuk shouted back.

 

" WHAT ? " I thought

 

They kept fighting and fighting , they eventually ended up outside the classroom fighting. I asked the teacher for help but she didnt cared. Then I went outside.

 

"Stop! Stop! " I kept shouting but they didnt listen.

 

[ End of Hyoyeon's P.O.V ]

 

 

[ Taeyeon's P.O.V ]

 

"Ring!Ring! " 

 

After lunch we went to music class, Four of us went together to Music room, Junsu,Tiffany,Wooyoung and me. i felt sad on the way to music room, cause i caused Yuri to fall down.' I wonder how she's doing.' I thought

 

" Ouch! " I shouted as i landed on the ground.

 

I looked up and I saw a wall in front of me.

 

" Taeyeon unnie! You're so clumsy." Tiffany said

 

Wooyoung pulled me up.

 

" Kombawo " I said to him.

 

He nodded.

 

When we were reaching the music room , we saw Junho and Eunhyuk fighting , Hyoyeon asking them to stop.

 

Junho pushed Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk bumped into me.

 

" Ouch! " I shouted once again.

 

" Yah! Get out of my way ! " I saw Eunhyuk so frustrated, he lifted his hand and wanted to punch me.

 

" Dont! " Wooyoung said as he grabbed my hand and ran away from Eunhyuk , with him still holding onto my hand.

 

" Wooyoung oppa! " I heard Tiffany shout.

 

-

 

We reached the schools garden and we sat at the bench there.

 

" Kombawo, for saving me from that punch. " I said.

 

" Aniya. I just didnt want anybody to get hurt. " He replied.

 

"Erm , Wooyoung-shi. You can let go of my hand now. " I said , even though i wanted to hold onto it longer.

 

" Oh ! " he quickly moved away.

 

There was an awkward silence .

 

" Wooyoung-shi I think we should head back to the music room . " I said.

 

We stood up and we walked out of the garden . 

 

While walking , I tripped on something and my face almost landed on the ground , but Wooyoung caught me and pulled me into his arms. Our faces were almost touching.

 

" Omo ! Should I back off ? " I thought

 

Then he suddenly leaned in.

 

Our lips met. But I pulled away .

 

" Aniya, oppa . We cant , I know Tiffany likes you. I cant do it ." I said as I backed out.

 

[ End of Taeyeon's P.O.V ]