Music Lesson

The New Beginning

[ Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

The music lesson started.

 

" Let's play a game. If i say something for example cars, you have to make up a sentence about a car but it has to be like a song. You can copy the tune of any songs. " Ms.Lee said.

 

" Hmm... colours! " She said.

 

" I like white, you like white , we are one big family. " Eunhyuk sang imitating Barney's I love you ,you love me.

 

He's so childish!

 

I heard someone laughing loudly.

 

It was Hyoyeon.

 

After about 5 more people sang about colours, " Ok , Now , sports! " Ms.Lee said.

 

" Soccer is very fun to play, fun to play, soccer is very fun to play, you must play it with me. " Donghae said with the tune of Mary had a little lamb.

 

I cant help but laugh at his facial expression after he sang.

 

 

People started looking at me , so i quickly quieten down. 

 

What's wrong with me?

 

-

" You make me feel like i wanna run, i want you  to run along with me. " Jaebeom sang imitating Teenage Dream - Katy Perry.

 

Anyway, Ms.Lee then said " Food! Jessica! your the only one who hasnt sang yet. "

 

Argh , . I have to sing.

 

" Quickly! " I heard people whispering. 

 

I was rushing for ideas!! Suddenly ,

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1mLTXjLX0 " I sang.

( I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING )

 

I saw peoples faces. " Why is she singing about cold noodles. " I thought that that must be the questions in their heads. " I like cold noodles. " I told them.

 

Their faces changed to ' Oh... '

 

I felt weirded out because Donghae kept looking at me.

 

[ End of Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

[ Jaebeom's P.O.V ]

 

"She looks beautiful " I thought , while watching Jessica-shi.

 

"Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun" She sang. 

 

"She's singing about cold noodles? I love cold noodles. " I thought as I smiled.

 

I saw that donghae guy looking at her, flirtyly. When I looked at him I frowned , but when I looked at Jessica I smiled.

 

* Ring! * The signal for lunch.

 

I went to Taecyeon " Taecyeon-shi can we ask Jessica to go with us ? " I asked

 

He nodded his head.

 

I went to Jessica, but somebody interrupted me.

 

" Anneong Jessica! Donghae imida! Would you like to have lunch with me? " Donghae said.

 

" Umm, I was going to ask you the same thing. " I told Jessica.

 

" Err, why dont we all have lunch together? " Jessica said.

 

I shot Donghae a look , and he did the same back.

 

We had no choice but to agree.

 

Her friends also followed us .

 

So I asked Taecyeon and Junho to follow.

 

Donghae seemed to bring Eunhyuk with him.

 

When we arrived at the cafeteria, It was packed. I saw my other members sitting at a table with other girls. 

 

"Ouch, " I said as I saw a girl at their table fall on the groud. After a few seconds, she fell again. Then I saw Nichkhun carrying that girl to somewhere.

 

We went towards their table , as Jessica started walking there.

 

" What happened ? " Jessica asked one of the girl sitting at the table.

 

" I accidentally pushed her " A small girl said as she lowered her head.

 

Then the people sitting at the table beside them left. So we sat there.

 

-

There was an ackward silence ---.

 

" Erm , Jessica-shi , how do you know them ? " I asked pointing to the girls at the other table.

 

She explained that they were in a group and I also told her that I was in a group. Donghae decided to tell that he was also in a group.

 

That guy's really getting on my nerves.

 

" Taecyeon-shi , how'd you join 2pm ? " Jessica asked Taecyeon .

 

Do I have another rival ?

 

[ End of Jaebeom's P.O.V ]

 

 

 

Notes : Thanks for the comments ! I really apreciated it :D   More Comments please! And Subcribe!