Chapter 17

The New Beginning

[ Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

After the introduction , Mrs Park asked us to answer a maths question .

 

" Aish ! It's so easy! " I thought.

 

I raised my hand and answered the question.

 

" Sorry Miss Kwon, that's not the right answer. " Mrs Park said.

 

I was so embarrassed.

 

" Aish, babo. " i heard somebody murmuring. Without the need to turn around , I already knew who would say that , Nichkhun.

 

" Is that his favourite word? " GRR!! That guy's really getting on my nerves !"

 

He answered the question and got it correct.

 

Then i heard a 'hmpf!'

 

I turned to face his direction and did a funny face., then i turned back to face Mrs Park.

 

Yuri making funny face

 

[ End of Yuri's P.O.V ]

-

 

[ Yoona's P.O.V ]

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon unnie had to follow me . I checked our timetable, our first period was Music.

 

" Lets Go! " I said to them. They followed me to the music room.

 

" Jessica ! Palli! We're gonna be late ! " Hyoyeon unnie said.

 

Then we sped up little bit.

 

" Ouch! " I heard Jessica unnie saying.

 

I turned around and saw Jessica unnie and a guy on the ground.

 

[ End of Yoona's P.O.V ]

 

[ Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

Hyoyeon-shi asked to to hurry up and i did so. Wheni sped up my pace, suddenly a guy was running towards me. I tried to avoid, but i couldnt. I saw him trying to stop, bu he couldnt. So i braced myself for the horror to come.

 

" Ouch! " I let it out.

 

I saw all my things from my bag came out. I quickly gathered all my things together. But suddenly, i felt an electric shock. I looked up. I was touching his hand. Our eyes met.

 

"Omo! Am I blushing? " I thought.

 

My eyes was glued to his for a few seconds, then i quickly snapped out of it , looked away and got up.

 

" Sorry. " he said.

 

His korean was not that good. He must be foreign, like me.

 

I just nodded my head . Then he quickly rushed off.

 

" Who is that guy? " I asked Yoona.

 

" I've never seen him before" she replied.

 

Since the music room was just a few doors away, we strolled there. While strolling there , we saw a few guys running past us. I heard one of them say " he's ran that way! Quickly ! Let's go! " 

 

" could that guy be the one that their looking for ? " I thought .

 

[ End of Jessica's P.O.V ]

 

 

Notes : hey guys ! Comments are encouragements! Please comment! What do you think of the story so far?  And those silent readers, please speak out ! I need to know so i can improve. Please help me! THANK YOU! you and your comments are much loved. SUBCRIBE TOO!