The girls' sad stories

Replay [Make up, Shake up, Break up]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 8

[SULLI’S POINT OF VIEW]

What did I just saw?! Taemin likes Taeyeon-unnie? So she’s the one that he’s talking about?

What is this? Why do tears suddenly fell when I saw he kissed her.

Am I jealous or what? Of all girls in the world, why would it be Taeyeon-unnie?!

WHY?!?!?!?

Yes right… I am only his bestfriend… a freaking and irritable bestfriend on his side…

[TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW]

I finally confessed my feelings to Noona… But why did she laugh? That insults the hell out of me. She called me kid? Am I still a kid for her?

But in any way, I never regret that I confessed to her… She’s still the noona I like and nothing else…

[TAEYEON’S POINT OF VIEW]

OMO! Did Taemin just confessed? He’s a bright man but… I really do hate it when a dongsaeng is falling inlove with me… I am always involved with cases like this… The one I like don’t like me… and the one that I don’t, liked me… I have nothing against Taemin… he’s lovely… he’s cute… charismatic.. any girls of his age would actually fall inlove with him… but why did he like a girl who’s older than him.. PLUS, Sulli likes him… she might get offended when she knew that Taemin likes me…

==Author’s Narration==

Sulli pretending that she’s sleeping when Taemin came back.

“Are you sleeping?” he asked

He hears no answer so he assumed that Sulli is sleeping… he switched off the light and then lied at the couch and sleep as well.

MEANWHILE,

Minho and Mr. Choi learned that Sulli was rushed into the hospital, so the 1 week stay was shortened by 3 days only… Minho wasn’t able to find a new school due to the sudden circumstances… he was only oriented for two days… They hurriedly went back to Korea.

The next morning, Sulli was discharged at the hospital…

Taemin is always by her side… until Mr. Choi, Minho and Jina arrived…

Yes, Sulli has a sister… Jina Choi (G.na Choi)

“Mr. Choi will arrive soon…” Taemin informed Sulli…

Sulli didn’t talk too much since that incident (her seeing him kissing Taeyeon)

“Yah! Are you ok? You’re not talking much since we’ve arrived here” Taemin noticed it.

Sulli just shook her head…

“Are you mad?” he asked…

Sulli is expressionless…

“What time is it? Didn’t I have a tutorial with Taeyeon-unnie today?” she suddenly uttered…

“Yes… but you can have it next time… You’re still recovering… Don’t worry. We’ll be at the study hall next time.” Taemin advised.

“Is this the price I have to pay for being qualified to enter the study hall?” She keps telling that to her mind.

Sulli sighed.

--

It’s lunch already, but Mr. Choi and her sibs are not yet home… the flight took too long.

“Want to eat? It’s already 12:30nn” Taemin reminded… but Sulli is still lying on her bed.

“You go first… I have no appetite.” She answered

“Actually, Hyung and Taeyeon-noona are downstairs waiting for us… they prepared food for you.” Taemin blubbered.

When Sulli heard that, she feels like not really going to eat…

“Just eat… don’t wait for me… I’m not in a mood to eat… I am not hungry.” She drives Teamin to get out.

Taemin went out of her room… he headed to the dining room where Onew and Taeyeon are.

“She doesn’t like to eat…” Taemin said while he’s going downstairs.

“Gurae… she might not gain her appetite back… c’mon let’s eat.” Taeyeon said while preparing the bibimbap that she made.

When Onew saw it… his eyes delighted.

“Wow! Looks delicious…” Onew complimented… then tasted it…

“Waaaa… a recipe to die for…” he added.

Meanwhile, Taemin became awkward to Taeyeon… But Taeyeon on the other hand didn’t pay too much attention to what Taemin did or said last night.

When they finished eating… Taeyeon brought a meal to Sulli’s room…

“Congratulation for being a new part of the Study Hall.” Taeyeon happily enters her room together with the meal on her hands

Sulli turned her head and looked at her… she faked a smile.

“You better eat now… you need enough food… remember what your doctor told you?”

 “Ne. Unnie…” She answered.

“I think I’ve got to go now. I have some important thing to do… I just pass by to check if you are ok now… I’m leaving.” Taeyeon wait for Sulli to smile and then she left.

Just a few minutes when Taeyeon was out, Mrs. Lee entered her room.

“Sulli-yah… Mom is here…” Mrs. Lee slowly whisered

Sulli looked at her wearing a big smile… she almost cried, out of her joy, of seeing Taemin’s mom again…

“Mom…” she sighed. Sulli and Minho call her ‘mom’ since they don’t have their real mom now.

“Omo… what happened to my dearest Sulli? Are you ok now?” Mrs. Lee asked.

Sulli nods.

“Mom… I really missed you…” Sulli said caressing a hug to Mrs. Lee

“Yah! It’s your fault… You’ve been skipping to see me huh!”

Sulli, like Taemin used to visit Mrs. Lee everyday at the hospital, but when Sulli started her Math Tutorial, she already has no time to visit Mrs. Lee.

“Mianheyo… I’ve been busy with my studies…” she answered

“It’s alright… next time don’t be stubborn huh? Get enough sleep and take some rest… don’t kill yourself.” Mrs. Lee advised.

Sulli nods…

“So… how are you and Taemin?!” Mrs. Lee excitedly asked.

“Oh… he’s been patiently taking care of me…”

“That’s good.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“But mom, recently…” Sulli stopped… thinking whether she has to open the things that she’s bothering now… the thing that Taemin likes Taeyeon… But she remembered that Mrs. Lee might brag this thing to Taemin so she choose not to tell…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter