Irreplaceable

Replay [Make up, Shake up, Break up]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 22

“Ahhw… my head hurts…” Sulli complained. She’s still at her bed… she just woke up.

“I told you not to drink too much…” Henry said.

She was startled. “haaahhhh! What are you doing here? How did you get in?”

“Don’t you ever wonder how’d you get in here last night?”

“You dragged me here?”

Henry nods.

“You slept here?”

Henry nods.

“YAHHHHH!!!!” Sulli hits him with the biggest pillow on her side.

“ouch!” Henry complained. “I never slept beside you… I slept at the couch! Are you crazy?! I don’t even like seeing drunk girls… not even sleeping beside them… Don’t know why I endured carrying you from Namsan up here.”

“Really?!?! But how’d you get in? Dad isn’t here, is he?!”

“Nope. I told you, he and mom has a trip together…”

“Yah! How’d you know that?”

“I just talked to her last night…”

“taimnida…”

“Yah! What’s so relieving about that?”

“I am relieved that Dad isn’t here… or else, I am already a dead meat now.”

“Tssshh… So you don’t really care about your dad dating with another woman huh!?”

“Why should I meddle with his own business? I am not even butting in our company’s business…”

Henry shook his head.

“By the way, is he the man that you’re talking about last night? Is he Lee Taemin?” Henry asked pointing to a framed picture on a table beside her bed. It was Sulli and Taemin’s picture together…

Sulli just stared at the picture.

“Is he your boyfriend? You look good together.”

“Ne. He’s Lee Taemin… But he’s not my boyfriend arrasso?”

“What?! You’re crying over him, then he’s not your boyfriend… you looked like a couple here.” Henry blubbered.

“He’s my bestfriend…”

“Awww… You fall in love with your bestfriend?”

“That’s ridiculous isn’t it?”

“No. Not at all…” Henry answered

“maybe you’re right… Maybe I fell for the wrong person…”

Henry grinned “No. I thought I was right… But you are more than right…”

“What do you mean?”

“There’s no such thing as wrong person, when there’s no even right left.”

Sulli smiled… “And by the way, can you leave my room now?” she asked.

“Ne. Half-sister…” Henry teased.

-

Vacation is over… Sulli, Taemin, Krystal and Suzy are now in their senior years.

[First day of School being a senior]

“I don’t know if I can make it to the study hall now…” Suzy said.

“Of course you can do it.” Taemin answered. While they are talking, Taemin is looking for Sulli.

He saw Krystal but he haven’t seen Sulli.

“Yah! Krystal, where is Sulli?”

“I don’t know… she might be late again this time… remember, Minho isn’t here to fetch her everytime.” Krystal explained.

“Ahh. Gurae…” Taemin answered.

“Mwo-ya… You and Suzy looked so close… are you dating each other already?” she asked.

“Actually, she’s now my girlfriend…” Taemin answered.

Krystal was shocked but she didn’t show it… “Oh? Really? Then good for you…”

“How’s Sulli doing?” Taemin asked.

“She’s doing fine…” She simply answered.

“I heard someone is going around her lately…” Taemin asked… he’s referring to Henry Lau.

“Oh? Really??” Krystal think deep… She remembered Henry Lau. Then Krystal smiled and nods slowly… “Oh… Yea! She’s hanging out with someone recently… They even once went to our restaurant the other day…” she uttered.

Taemin faked a smile… “Really? Then that’s good for her…”

“Yah! How come you know nothing about your best friend now? I really wondered a lot how you became bestfriends now… you don’t even know each other’s lovelife…” Krystal teased.

“You’re right… I think I am slowly losing a best friend now.” Taemin mumbled.

“It’s okay… We are meant to have a lot of friends so don’t regret about losing one.” Krystal sarcastically said.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter