Noona I like you

Replay [Make up, Shake up, Break up]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

[SULLI’S POINT IF VIEW]

“I said I like someone else... And she's not Sulli... Arasso!" those words come crashing on my head…

I went at their house to return his Math books but I was left paralyzed infront of their closed door.

So what if he doesn’t like me? Is is it a big deal? He’s just a friend… then why do I feel like I’m going to burst out with what I hear?

The fact that I like him not as friend, but more than that is undeniable. I already accidentally admit it to Taeyeon-unnie…

And the reasons behind keeping it? I just don’t wanna lose our friendship. He might get awkward with me… and I hate rejections… And now, now that I already heard the truth from him… that he can never like me… My courage in telling him what I feel goes back to zero…

She likes someone else… and that’s not me. I feel something strange about this thing. He often shares his crushes with me but that was just nothing… but this time, I feel so paranoid wanting to know who that someone is… or if I am still curious to know it? I don’t know… Coz once I know who that girl Is, I will definitely make sure if she’s deserving to take away Taemin from me.

[TAEMIN’S POINT OF VIEW]

My mom is so unstoppable… She brags everything about Sulli. She still expects that I and Sulli will fall to each other… I like someone else… Sulli isn’t hard to love… Actually, I’ve been inlove with him long time ago… Actually she is my first love… And then I learned that she is better to be a friend than being a lover… coz in that case, you will never gonna lose her.

The day I first saw Taeyeon noona, my heart was pounding… the excitement I felt was strange… I’ve never been that fluttered to a lady before. She’s so beautiful, she’s nice, she’s intelligent, she’s a full package…

I like Taeyeon-noona…

I am just saving enough courage to tell her what I feel.

[MINHO’S POINT OF VIEW]

I don’t want to work abroad nor study there… I just want to stay here at Korea. But no matter how I looked at it, I can’t find any reason to stay… The opportunity that’s waiting for me is huge, but once again… I want to stay here in Korea. I don’t want to leave my friends… My sports… and my school…

What am I going to do?

[KRYSTAL’S POINT OF VIEW]

I can’t believe that amidst my accident, my parents are in Japan for my ty arrange marriage. If only I have the power to escape right now, I will do… at any cost of my life… But what can I do… I am only a student, I have no work… I am still depending with my parents… I have nowhere to go… And I need to be part of the top ten so that my tuition will be free…

How about part-time job?

Where?

I have no idea…

I want to escape from my parents and the only thing I can do is to work for my own…

How frustrating!

==AUTHOR’S NARRATION==

Hell week for the freshmen

Minho and Taeyeon’s tennis tournament as well.

Krystal on the other hand is now okay from the accident.

“Did you study well?” Taemin asked Sulli

She nods… but she’s never looking at him.

“Yah! You looked so pale… are you okay?” He asked

Sulli nods again.

Sulli puts her left and right palm at her cheeks then shook her hands. She’s a bit nervous…

She took a deep sigh.

 Taemin is unease about Sulli’s movement… he feels that his friend is anxious.

The Math exa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter