Off my mind

Replay [Make up, Shake up, Break up]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 19

Two weeks had just passed. Lee family together with Taeyeon are still at Jeju. Taemin endured the two weeks stay.

At Jeju. Onew drove Mrs. Lee to the airport because there is a sudden emergency at the hospital. Only Taeyeon and Taemin left at the resort.

Taeyeon approached Taemin who’s meditating under the bright sunnyday.

“So how did it go?” Taeyeon asked

“Museon?”

“Your vacation…”

“Relaxing…”

“Are you sure?”

Taemin grin. “Of course.”

“SO… who among the two ladies…? Uhhh you know what I mean…”

Taemin bitterly smiled. “I don’t know why I have to choose between them noona… So at first I decided to just keep the friendship I have for them… but… to measure it, they are not balanced.”

“so…?! Does it mean…?!?!?” Taeyeon can’t continue what she has to say.

“If it’s Sulli, it would be a lot easier…” Taemin mouthed

“So it’s Suzy?” Taeyeon asked

Taemin gasped for the nth time…

“What’s wrong?!”

“I really don’t want to hurt Sulli noona…”

“You’re not perfect not to hurt her. No matter how you take good care of your friendship, you will not take away the ‘pain’ that she will feel once she found out that you like somebody else…”

Taemin took a deep sigh.

“But in time… She will definitely understand till she found the one that’s for her.” Taeyeon explained.

--

Krystal and Sulli already arrived at MACAU

They’ll be staying at a hotel…

They were enchanted by the beautiful atmosphere they saw at MACAU.

They started shopping as soon as they arrive to the hotel.

After they shop, “My aunt invited us to attend to her party tonight.”

“Why?”

“It’s the grand opening of her bar here at Macau…”

“Wow! That’s nice.” Sulli answered.

-

So at the night, they attended Krystal’s aunt’s party at the grand opening of her bar.

After the ribbon-cutting ceremony, they party all night… dance dance dance… drink drink drink all night long.

The highlight of the night… a band will be performing. The leader of the band go up on stage… he started plucking on his guitar… the drummer, started to play the drum…

“Annyeong haseyo hoping everyone is having fun.” Said the leader who’s holding his guitar.

They started playing the first song. They played the ‘OFF MY MIND’.

Everyone is enjoying… jumping off to the beat of the song EXCEPT for Sulli… Sulli doesn’t like a noisy music. But at that time, eventhough she likes to jive in the music, she just can’t because she feels tired and she’s a bit tipsy that time too.

The song goes on…

“wo de ai, quan dou gei ni wo jiu zai zhe li wo de xin, bu hui fang qni shi wo wei yi Girl zhe bu shi yi wai, ni shi wo de nv hai I can’t get my mind off ya, off ya(off my mind)” (TRANS: My love, I give it all to you I am here My heart, will not give up You are my only Girl this is not an accident, you are my girl I can’t get my mind off ya, off ya (off my mind)) while the vocalist is singing that part, Krystal noticed that he’s giving a bad stare to Sulli…

“Yah… Sulli… what’s wrong with you? The singer’s looking at you, he thought you’re not enjoying his music…” Krystal yelled at her.

“It’s too loud! I’m getting tired. Let’s go home.” Sulli said.

“Exactly, this is a bar… have you seen a solemn bar?! Home? We don’t have a home here!”

Sulli realized they’re at Macau and not in Seoul.

“ah.. majja! We’re in Macau…”

“You’re getting drunk… stop drinking that tequila right there… here drink this…” Krystal handed her a tea.

They don’t notice that the song was already finished…

“wow… the music so cool isn’t it?” Krystal asked Sulli.“Whatever…” Sulli slowly sip the tea then stood up holding the tea “come on… let’s go to the hotel” upon looking at a different direction, he suddenly spilled the hot tea on the vocalist’s shirt.

“What the!!!” The vocalist yelled.

“Omo! Krystal reacted…

“Oops. Sorry.” Sulli eased a fake smile trying to use charm on him.

“Please be careful miss… you’re not looking at your way!” that guy said in a yelling manner

“Yes. Sir! Don’t worry, I will be very careful! I already said sorry isn’t it?”

“You think that’s enough? You spill a hot tea on my shirt, don’t you know I still have a performance after this?”

“How would I know?”

He removed the shirt and threw it at the floor then leave. His bandmates followed him.

“What happened?” Asked Krystal’s aunt.

“Sulli accidentally spilled a hot tea on his shirt.”

“I didn’t do that in purpose.” Sulli expalained.

“Really? It’s okay. He will be alright later.” Aunt answered

“By the way autie, where did you get that band?” Krystal asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter