Confusion

Replay [Make up, Shake up, Break up]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

[TAEYEON’S POINT OF VIEW]

When Taemin confessed to me, I just laughed at him. In my eyes, he’s still a kid. Yes he was. That time, I am deeply inlove with his hyung. ONEW. I never rejected Taemin, yet I never accepted him. I made him understand instead that I like his hyung and that he has to look for someone else better than me. At first, he’s so stubborn and never really gave up, but as time goes by, we became closer that I already treated him as my real dongsaeng like Key. I think I just really miss my Key.

Key is now training in SMEnt because he wants to be a singer song-writer. One day, when we became comfortable with each other, he finally realized that he just long to have a noona like me… Coz he never experienced to have one. And the love that he feels towards me is just a plain love to an elder sister. Actually, he’s the one who helped me to win Onew’s heart. And now, Onew and I are exclusively dating. Minho, Krystal and Sulli didn’t know anything yet.

When Sulli asked me about how I feel towards Taemin knowing the fact that she likes him, I just smiled… Because if I say ‘no’… she won’t have the courage to tell him what he really feels towards him so I just kept silent. But nothing happened… she avoided him instead… I really felt guilty about that. I tried to take away Taemin’s time just for her to be alarmed but she just let it be… Taemin doesn’t know anything yet. He just assumed that Sulli finds Krystal, Key, Minwoo and the others as her new friends and Taemin is just jealous about that so he too avoided Sulli. They avoided each other with different reasons.

Just before Yuri’s birthday, I told him the truth. “Taemin, there is something you should know.” I tell him.

“What is that noona?”

“Sulli likes someone.” I uttered. His expression became bitter. I can tell it with my two eyes.

“Really? Then good for her.” He answered.

“Aren’t you curious who that someone is?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “It’s her life. I don’t care about it anymore.” He answered.

“Well…” I was hesitant whether to tell it or not. I don’t know how much will I surprise him if I say that it’s him.

But yes, “she likes you Taemin.” I told him.

Taemin gave me a bad glare. “Are you crazy noona?” He asked

“Of course not. Go confirm her.” I said.

But he just can’t easily believe me… He thought I am lying.

“I knew Sulli for a long time. She won’t let our friendship be ruined.”

“Yes… that’s why she’s suffering now… Coz she don’t know how to treat his friend as a FRIEND.” I answered.

He’s stubborn, he didn’t believed me… until he confirmed it himself.

=Author’s Narrration=

Minho and Sulli on the car.

“oppa… Are you ok?” Sulli asked him in a low tone.

Minho is just looking on the wind shield.

“I am fine. Let’s go home.” He started the car then they went home.

-Meanwhile.

“What happened?” Taemin asked

“That Yuri, claiming Minho as her boyfriend when she’s finally engaged with someone else.” Onew answered.

“What?” Taeyeon was surprised.

“Yea… and taemin, where did you drag Sulli a while ago huh? She’s sniffing, I think she has a colds.” Onew asked.

Taeyeon looked to Taemin.

“Really? We’d just talked inside the car.” Taemin answered.

“Is that so? Aren’t you going to see her in their house?” Onew asked.

“Why? Is she sick?” Taemin blubbered.

“Yah! You’re even visiting her before even if she’s not sick.” Onew said.

“I’ll just check her tomorrow.” He answered.

-

Early in the morning, Sulli comes knocking on Yuri’s aunt house.

“Sulli, come in.” Yuri greeted her

-

“Thanks for attending the party last night… and I am sorry… most especially to Minho.” Yuri said in apologetic tone.

“I am here not accept your apology unnie… You don’t have any idea how much you hurt my brother.” Sulli replied

“yes I know… I’m not even deserving to be forgiven…” she said.

“I am here to tell you that oppa is supposed to be in Australia right now… and because of you, he didn’t continue to go…”

“So what are you trying to say?” Yuri raised her eyebrow

“I don’t care and I don’t know what mistake my brother did to you… but whatever that was, he doesn’t deserve to be dumped like this. You abandoned him – he almost forgot everything about you when you suddenly came back… for what? Just to slap your marriage on his face. You’re so rude unnie.”

“Sulli-yah… you don’t know anything…”

“Whatever reasons you have in your mind unnie, you can’t never ease away the pain that my brother feels right now.”

“I love your brother…” Yuri mouthed.

“NO you don’t unnie… coz if you do, you can never ever do this to him.”

“Yes… you’re right… I am stupid. I deserved to suffer like this. I have a deep reason… Please understand.”

Sulli stood up… “I am begging you unnie, don’t ever show up to us again… If you really are concern with my brother… and don’t confuse his mind… he’s about to leave anytime soon.” Sulli gave Yuri her final bow then finally leave.

-

[STUDY HALL]

Minho is absent.

“Yah! Is your brother fine?” Krystal asked.

Sulli shook her head…

“I knew this thing would happen.” Krystal added.

“Why?”

“Nothing.”

“Actually, he’s leaving…” Sulli said.

“where?” Krystal a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter