HAN JAEJOONG

A Song of Water and Fire (On-HOLD)

Han Jaejoong

-> He appears to be obsessed with money, but only wants to use it to support his family. Jaejoong is a very single-minded individual for the most part. At first his drive is his family - they are all encompassing to his attitude to life and everything he does is for their benefit, even to the point of making himself appear something of a penny pincher. 

-> Jaejoong is a person who will give everything for the love of his life even if it might endanger his life. He is a passionate lover and is very serious when it comes to love.  He can be very dense to another person's feelings, that's why he needs to hear it directly from the person.

 

"I thought money makes my world go round, but I didn't expect that a simple girl can make my world turn upside-down "

 


A/N: Hello guys! Anyways, this is a character preview. I will do this every time that a new character appears in the story . So, you have to watch out for character previews.

I wasn't planning to update today but when I saw the number of subscribers and when I read your comments, I was really touched and ecstatic, so out of the blue, I did this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this preview, and I hope you will wait for the next chapter.

I think, the next update will be on Friday, because I have school, so I'm busy. 

 

Please vote, comment, and subscribe please!! 

 

P.S: I just wanna inform the ones who are asking if I know 'Fushigi Yuugi' or 'Mysterious Play' or 'Curious Play', I know the anime, and that's where I got the story plot.But, if you're thinking that it's the same story up till the end, NO IT IS NOT THE SAME! I did a lot of changes and twists in the story, that's why I think it will be quite complicated. Oh yeah, I remember,PLEASE REMEMBER THE CHARACTER'S COLOR so that you won't be confused in the future.  That's all. :))