The Seven Immortals of Kyushu

A Song of Water and Fire (On-HOLD)

CHARACTER COLOR SUMMARY: (BASED ON THE REQUEST OF *devilsica*)

Jessica- Jessica's thoughts

Jaejoong- Jaejoong's thoughts

Sehun- Sehun's thoughts

Taeyeon- Taeyeon's thoughts

Yunho- Yunho's thoughts

New Character

P.S. Everyone. this is an announcement. If you see a text that has a format like this, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, then it's just in the imagination of the character.



Chapter 4

Author's POV

"Jessica! Jessica!" Yunho's running around the streets of Seoul.

 

Where is she?


Jessica is currently at a room given to her by Sehun.

 

Jessica! Why did you have to----

 

Taeyeon was in front of Jessica's grave. She was crying.

 

We were supposed to go to college together!

 

"I'm still alive! Don't bury me yet!"

 

And.. what shall I do about underwear? I'm stuck inside this book! How am I going to have a change of clothes? This is a true tragedy.

 

"You make some great faces."

 

"J-Jaejoong! How dare you sneak into my room?!?"

 

"Oh c'mon! I'm here to cheer you up! His majesty's worried about you too!"

 

"The entire empire's gone ga-ga over you, Miss Priestess of Kyushu. Well, thanks to you, they're letting me stay here in the palace."

 

"You know what? You don't have to cheer me up. It's not like I'm lonely or something."

 

Out of the blue. Jaejoong unexpectedly hugged Jessica.

 

"Wah?"

 

"Don't pretend. When it's time to cry, cry with all your heart. That's the first step to feel better. This is a special offer, free of charge. I'll be your big brother all right?"

 

He's so warm. But he's just a character in a weird book.

 

"You know, I was thinking, if you really want to go home, all you have to do is to summon the Phoenix right? You could be back in your world in no time."

 

Oh yes. That's right! 

 

Jessica went out of her room and then she started running to Sehun's room. She opened the door.

 

"Jessica!" Sehun was holding a scroll.

 

"I'm sorry I've been so busy. I couldn't spend any time with you."

 

"Oh no, it's alright Sehun. I mean Your Majesty."

 

"Say, I was wondering, how can I summon the phoenix?"

 

"Well, to be honest, I was researching about that now in 'The Lost Hero'.."

 

" 'The Lost Hero'??"

 

That's the book we're in!

 

"Yes, it's a book handed down from Jung Juri to the first emperor of Kyushu."

 

"In the book, there are 28 immortals. Each of the four cardinal points, North, South, East, and West, claims seven immortals."

 

"The Southern seven immortals are called "Phoenix". It's a mythological creature"

 

And here I thought, it was the God of the Birds.

 

"The names of the seven immortals are: Yoona, Jaejoong, Luhan, Sehun, Myungsoo, Jiyong, Yixing."

 

"Wait, did you just say Jaejoong and Sehun?"

 

"That's correct." Sehun's eyes turned to red.

 

"I, Sehun, Tamahome, and the rest of the seven immortals must protect the Priestess of Kyushu, so that she can summon the Phoenix."

 

"Oh my!" 

 

Jaejoong suddenly appeared.

 

According to the book, the young lady, who gathers the seven immortals will have her every wish granted.

 

Jessica's face from ^.^ to *Q*

 

"You must find the other five. Unless you personally gather all the seven, you cannot summon the Phoenix. That's what was written here."

 

What is this an RPG?

 

Jessica was starting to feel dizzy.

 

"Hey, get a grip."

 

"Hey Jaejoong! Did you know about this?" She whispered.

 

"I knew my name was quite mythological but... I didn't know that I was supposed to protect you."

 

No wonder they've been so kind to me.

 

In less than three months I have to take up my college entrance exams! Uh-oh! If I don't find the other five by then....

 

No way! Where art thou, immortal no.3??

 

She started to exit the room.

 

"Hold on, there's a clue in the book. Aren't you listening?"

 

"The third immortal is referred to as someone who can manipulate objects. In other words, telekinesis."

 

"So, when we find that one in the palace, we'll be able to have the Immortal no.3!"


At the palace courtyard

 

"Your majesty, your eminence, as instructed, we have selected very good warriors in the palace."

 

"Well done. Do any of you have the power to change your eyes to red?" she yelled at the line of soldiers.

 

"It doesn't appear because the guy wants it to. He might not even know that he can do it."

 

"Well, let's give them a little test, shall we?"

 

Jaejoong started beating the warriors. 

 

"Huh?" He turned around and no one was standing before him. All of the warriors that he fought were lying on the ground.

 

"Jaejoong.. Our purpose was not to allow you to show off."

 

"Hmm.. Looks like it's my turn." Jessica fixed her hair.

 

"What the?"

 

"And what might you have in mind?"

 

"I'll be fine. The only things my teacher ever complimented me on was my speed. It's not obvious though."

 

"Besides, I think, an immortal would never hurt a girl. In the same way brave dogs don't bark too much."


"Xiaolu! We have to go back! We'll be scolded for going here!" a maid said to a beautiful woman.

 

"So that's the priestess of Kyushu that everone was talking about? Why is she so friendly with his majesty? She's no empress! And who is the man next to them?" the beautiful woman said.

 

"He is one of the seven immortals, Jaejoong."


"Don't just stand there! Come and get me!" 

 

Jessica stood in front of the warriors.

 

"Your eminence, we wouldn't dare harm you."

 

"Give me a break." She said with her cold look.

 

"Admit it! You're all actually peeing your pants because I'm from another world! And you call yourselves warriors?Fraidy-cat Scaredy cat!"

 

Is she 6 years old or what?  A warrior thought.

 

Grr.. Another warrior thought.

 

"Hiding behind your beards and your armors! Idiots! Morons! Weakilings! Bet you can't catch me!"

 

"Why you little!"

 

"No warrior should put up with such insults!"

 

All the warriors started running after her. She went inside a pavilion.

 

"What're all of them getting mad for?!? None of them are a constellation! How dare they attack a sweet, and innocent girl like me!"

 

 

"Who wouldn't get upset after that?!"

 

All of a sudden, giant hammers started flying towards the pavilion. It hit the pillars and it started to crumble.

 

"You jerks! Never try to  hurt a girl!" Jaejoong was beating up the remaining warriors.

 

"Jessica! Get away from there! It's falling apart!"

 

Oh no!

 

The pavilion collapsed.

 

"Jessica!"


At Seoul

 

"That will be 1000 won please." The cashier said.

 

Taeyeon handed her the 1000 won and she started to walk away.

 

"Taeyeon! What did you buy!" Sunny asked.

 

"A textbook! Just joking, a manhwa!"

 

"Oh right, geniuses don't study." Hara said.

 

"Taeyeon! What happened?" Sunny yelped.

 

"Huh?"

 

"There's blood on your skirt!" Hara exclaimed,

 

"What?" Taeyeon looked down at her skirt, and it was true, there was blood.


Inside the book

 

"Ung.."

 

 

I think I injured my leg! Looks like I'm still alive though.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and she saw Jaejoong, protecting her from a large pillar. He was positioned above her.


"Hurry remove this rubble now!" Sehun started picking up the stones.

 

 

"Your majesty! You musn't!

 

 

"Leave me alone!"

 

 

 

"All the warriors are unconscious! We don't have enough people to remove it!"


"Jaejoong?"

 

He was wincing in pain.

 

For a moment, before the pavilion collapsed, I felt something covering me. So that was you.

 

 

"Jaejoong! You'll be crushed stop it!"

 

 

"Stupid, I told you I'd look after you right? So no matter what happens, I'll always protect you."

 

Jessica could see that his eyes turned red. Her heart is beating abnormally fast.


"Jessica! Jaejoong! Something must be done!"

 

 

"Allow me to handle this." A beautiful woman appeared all of a sudden.


"Urgh, damn!  I can't--"

 

Jaejoong was starting to get weaker. Jaejoong's lips and Jessica's lips were inches apart.


 The beautiful woman closed her eyes, and all of a sudden, all the rubble started to move and then *poof*

 

All of the rubble were removed.

 

"Hmm. So you're still alive? You lucky devil." The woman said to Jessica.

 

Who's that?

 

"Are you two alright?

 

 

"Doc! I'm dying!"

 

"You protected the priestess well, Jaejoong."

 

 

"He didn't do well! What would he do if he died?!"

 

 

"Well  I'm only doing what I feel like doing. And I'm going to expect some expensive thank-you gifts."

 

 

"T-Thanks."

 

Jaejoong

 

Jessica looked at Jaejoong who was being treated.

 

I thought my heart would stop right then.

 

She remembered the scene where their faces are inches apart.

 

Is he protecting me just because I'm the Priestess of Kyushu? 

 

"Your eminence! Your eminence! Are you alright?"

 

Or maybe

 

"Are you an imperial consort from the inner seraglio?" Sehun asked the woman. Well he doesn't know because he's never been there.

 

"The thing that you did a moment ago, could that possibly be.."

 

"I am Xiaolu. From the Seven Immortals." And then Xiaolu showed them her eyes. They were red.

 

"So she's a woman!"

 

Great! We've already found the third immortal! 

 

"Thank you for rescuing me! I'm Jessica Jung! Let's shake hands!" Jessica introduced to the woman.

 

Xiaolu, ignored Jessica's and Xiaolu went to Jaejoong.

 

"The only one I wanted to rescue was him."

 

Xiaolu kissed Jaejoong.

 

"J-J-Jaejoong!"




A/N: Annyeong Haseyo! I kept my promise guys! So the chapter's done. :) What do you think? Haha!

 

Thank you for all the comments! I appreciate it. I just can't give each one of you a reply, but I read all of them. :))

 

So, can I ask for 10 comments again? Or maybe 15?

 

If I get 15 comments, then there's an update. Keke~

 

I'll leave a clue to who Xiaolu is, to those who doesn't know who Xiaolu is. ;)

 

Clue:

If there is a HUN then there is ???

 

PM me your message and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. 

 

Till next time guys!

 

P.S: READ MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL <3